Week 1 5/2: 189
    Week 2 5/9: 188
    Week 3 5/16: 188
    Week 4 5/23: 187
    Week 5 5/30:
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    @wyhorzegal Mm...I do love peanut butter!!! And oatmeal! That's such a smart idea, I'll definitely try that. I always crave those jumbo honey buns they put in vending machines. I wish I knew a way to make that healthier.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    nebslp
    Tuesday
    Week 5 218.2
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Nebslp
    Oops...week 4 218.2
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Did a 60 min water aerobics class.Tomorrow will be my rest day
  • lositall
    lositall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Name: lositall
    Weigh in date Wednesday
    Starting weight 244ibs
    May 2 : away
    May 9: 244
    May 16:242
    May 23:240.4
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Username: mhopp93
    Weigh in day: Thurs
    Starting Weight 4/26: 309.8

Week 1 5/3: 309.0 (down just a bit -- still struggling with consistent eating choices. Too easy to make bad choices)

Week 2 5/10: 309.0 (holding even -- working with my doctor to implement a low carb diet. Lots of resources on he web. Heard recommendation of dietdoctor.com but if anyone has more sites that would be most appreciated.)

Week 3 5/17: 307.0 (down a couple of pounds. Getting more steps in and focusing on mindful eating.)

Week 4 5/24: 306.0 (down a pound but more important in this month I've found a method that will work for me in the long term See everyone in June.)
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @lar25473 I love them stupid things too! haha Its funny when I look back (haha I have be seriously on this journey for only 5 months) and I see the sweet tea, honey buns, fast food burritos, cookies (i love cookies) its really not that hard to see why I gained so much weight! I just have to say thank goodness my work doesn't have a vending machine!

Great job on weights I know some of us are up a couple of pounds and some of you are had great losses! Go team! I gained 2 pounds this week (not shocked due to everything) but I am going to have it off and then some by next thursday!

weights up to date:)
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Weigh in is tomorrow for me. I had a 2 pound gain last week because of a crazy week and not being able to cook while out of our house. I got back on track this week even though I wasn't motivated, but I'm glad I did it anyway. I've weighed myself the past two mornings and I've lost those 2 pounds I gained last week. If only it will hold steady for tomorrow's weigh in
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    The kids have a week off school next week. Just for the week though untill July and then it's the 6 weeks summer holidays. Can't believe how quick it comes round some times.
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    very very sore!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Thanks @JulieAL1969. I think the presentation went well but that was 20+ stressful minutes. I'm so glad it's done.

Sorry I haven't checked in lately, it's been an insane week. Today was not a good day. It started with me forgetting to grab my breakfast and lunch at home on the counter. Needless to say, I'm over my calorie intake for the day...no breakfast, school lunch, and dinner out with friends. :/

May 22
    Exercised: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
    Water: 68 out of 64 oz

May 23
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
    Water: 60 out of 64 oz

May 24
    Calories: no
    Tracked: no
    Water: 70 out of 64 oz

• WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Hey all, did my first yoga class in years....Ive been too self conscious for yoga! It was vinyasa flow and it was a killer! I am so sore I can barely press the clutch on my car! It made me realize how weak my stomach muscles are! Im sure I will be in more pain tomorrow...worth it though. I need to increase my muscle tone and this may be the way to do it.

Great job for stepping out of your comfort zone!
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    May Week 4
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 207.0
    Current Weight: 206.4

Sorry I was late this week. Lots of last week of school stuff going on and it slipped my mind.

• leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Weigh In Week: May, Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 170
    Today's Weight: 173

I was embarrassed to put up this number and I thought about just leaving last week number for the week but I want to be honest with you and myself. This is so hard because I have to eat out so much. I go in with a solid plan but the plan goes out of the window the minute I see something I love on the menu....fried chicken, lobster ravioli, New England Clam Chowder....you get the picture. When I'm at home, I'm fine, I can stick to a plan at home and at work. I meal prep, drink my water and try to get 10,000 steps in everyday. That's when I see my best progress. I travel for my job so I have to learn how to manage my eating.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    JulieAL1969
    weigh in day Friday
    Week 4
    previous: 163
    Current 161.7
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Name: aganey
    Weigh Day: Friday
    April ending weight: 185.8

Week 1 (5/4): 183.6
    Week 2 (5/11): 183.6
    Week 3 (5/18): 185.6
    Week 4 (5/25): 184.6

Not sure why my weights this month all end in .6 but I'll take the 1 pound loss!! I wish the 183 would've stuck that I saw the past two days but I think it's because my dinner had alot of sodium even though I was within calories. We ended up eating out last night (unplanned) after my son's music concert. I tend to retain alot of water.

I hope all of you will be in June! This really is a great group of supportive people! Thanks to @djou11 and @wyhorzegal for their major roles of keeping up with this challenge. I don't know how they have the time or energy but I'm sure I can speak for us all by saying how appreciative we are of y'all. ♥️
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I agree! I love this group! I am so glad most of the teachers made it thru their last week! Yeah for summer!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will be off the grid till Monday!:)

CHALLENGE!!! everyone take one photo of something they did this weekend! Food choice, outing, something fun or just something meaningful to you!:) and we can post them Monday or Tuesday;)
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Terrible sorry. Hopefully it's just waste or water and any bets it's not there tomorrow.
    ToadstoolBetty
    Saturday
    Week4
    Previous 164.8
    Current. 166.8
This discussion has been closed.