TEAM: Flab-U-Less (May)

Options
craigo3154
craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Craig @craigo3154.

Replies

• lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    So excited to start. My birthday is May 2 and I'll be 21 - but since I know a lot of alcoholic drinks have high calories and stuff, I'm going to behave :)
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Good luck team. My son is 5 on the 1st so will be avoiding the cakes and things. We can do this. I think it will be a great month for Flab-u-less x
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I'm back in the mindset that I can do this! I've been fluctuating the same few pounds for the past few months. I want to get serious and break through it and keep going! I want to be flab-u-less!!!
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    @lar25473 yes unfortunately there is a lot of calories in booze but I hope you can at least have a few without stressing about it too much, after all you'll only turn 21 one in your life xox don't sweat it you'll be able to stay on track better if you allow yourself to enjoy at least one night.

@SavannahS2016 It's your sons birthday, have a little piece of cake not just the entire cake and the whole bowl of chips and pop and all ... choose one option that you can have a small serving off. Depriving yourself of everything is just recipe for catastrophe.

@aganey so happy you're still here together we'll rock May :)

• jamesfamily4
    jamesfamily4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It wont let me bookmark this discussion board? The star wont turn yellow and it said I dont have permission:-( I am looking forward to May. My weight loss goal is nearly here and I think I will reach it this month. I started at 235 in October. I am down to 146 as of today. 11 more pounds and I will have reached my goal weight!!
  • lar25473
    Options
    Will week 1 for Monday weigh ins be April 30th?
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    It wont let me bookmark this discussion board? The star wont turn yellow and it said I dont have permission:-( I am looking forward to May. My weight loss goal is nearly here and I think I will reach it this month. I started at 235 in October. I am down to 146 as of today. 11 more pounds and I will have reached my goal weight!!

@jamesfamily4 I know there seems to be an issue... I'm unable to bookmark either. From what I understand MFP are aware of it and trying to fix it, will follow up on the issue. Wow that is an amazing weight loss keep going you'll get that 11 lbs gone in no time :)

@lar25473 May week 1will be from April 29th to May 5th
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    I'm back in the mindset that I can do this! I've been fluctuating the same few pounds for the past few months. I want to get serious and break through it and keep going! I want to be flab-u-less!!!

I need a break through too! I think I have to preplan and prep meals better - when I do that I stay on track. If I'm unprepared, I grab things without thinking
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday friends!!!!!!!
    I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! This weekend is my friends bachelorette party and we are spending three days in the hills:) I have my horse trailer packed, just have to load my food for the weekend:) I planned the menu and made sure I had healthy options. Plus I told everyone they had to bring their own snacks.
    I have my tennis shoe packed so I can go for a walk before everyone else gets up in the morning.
    I bought some sugar free drink mix that should be ok to mix a couple of drinks:) I will have a blast without wrecking what I have worked so hard for!!;)

Have a great healthy weekend!!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    Happy Friday friends!!!!!!!
    I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! This weekend is my friends bachelorette party and we are spending three days in the hills:) I have my horse trailer packed, just have to load my food for the weekend:) I planned the menu and made sure I had healthy options. Plus I told everyone they had to bring their own snacks.
    I have my tennis shoe packed so I can go for a walk before everyone else gets up in the morning.
    I bought some sugar free drink mix that should be ok to mix a couple of drinks:) I will have a blast without wrecking what I have worked so hard for!!;)

Have a great healthy weekend!!

Great job planning ahead. Have a great weekend!
  • WA_Teacher
    edited April 2018
    Options
    lar25473 wrote: »
    So excited to start. My birthday is May 2 and I'll be 21 - but since I know a lot of alcoholic drinks have high calories and stuff, I'm going to behave :)

Hey, my birthday is May 1st. Enjoy your day and an early happy birthday day to you!
  • lar25473
    Options
    WA_Teacher wrote: »
    lar25473 wrote: »

Hey, my birthday is May 1st. Enjoy your day and an early happy birthday day to you!

And happy early birthday to you as well :)
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    This is where everyone disappeared too.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    So what's everyone's plan for May?

Mine:
    - Drink 72oz of water a day
    - Meal prep my lunches
    - Exercise at least 4 days a week
    - Stay under calories 6 out of 7 days a week
  • MiltonBuddy
    MiltonBuddy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Username: MiltonBuddy
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight: 144lbs
    Week 1 (May 6):
    Week 2 (May 13):
    Week 3 (May 20):
    Week 4 (May 27):

• Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Username: Frens0614
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight: 155lbs
    Week 1 (May 6):
    Week 2 (May 13):
    Week 3 (May 20):
    Week 4 (May 27):

Looking forward to doing better this month! Nice to see everyone back!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm focusing in May. This has been such an up and down struggle. I have decided NOT to let self doubt and negative thoughts get in my way. I'm gonna continue to do what is right and healthy for me. No white stuff...white pasta, white rice, white bread, etc. It's whole grains, clean organic meats and fresh vegetables & fruits. I lived on processed foods and sugar for many, many years. No more. I can do this!!
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    May week 1
    Monday
    Previous: 148.7
    Today: 150.3

UGH!!!!! Really not sure what has happened here. Thought I was doing ok. We'll see next week.
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    May Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 221.3
    Current Weight: 221.4
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.