TEAM: Flab-U-Less (May)

Options

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Options
    @wyhorzegal Thanks for the reminder! I drank plenty of water today. But I did have a small bit of chocolate chips. Better than a few handfuls though. Tomorrow, No chocolate!
    Sounds like your day was meaningful and enjoyable!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    @wyhorzegal that sounds good too! I've also been hooked on Lance's waffer peanut butter and honey cracker sandwiches. It's only 190 cals for a 6 pack!

Vent session from tired mom:
    I've been slacking yesterday and today with my water and meals (after all the noise I made about doing so well). I went over 163 cals yesterday and I'm under today but my choices haven't been healthy and I feel a difference. We've been getting fast food the past two nights because we are remodeling and getting new floors on the 17th, so my husband has been finishing up painting baseboards and doors and trim. Therefore, my toddler and I have been leaving the house so he can work otherwise she would leave painted hand prints everywhere. So I haven't been home to cook. Also, my monthly visit is approaching any day and I'm bloated like crazy and very crampy. On a positive note though, I am going through every closet, drawer, toy box and book shelf in my daughter's, son's and our rooms over the next 3 days. One room a day. This way once the floors are installed, everything will be nice and organized and in it's proper place. This is long over due and I'm anxious to see the end result and feel the weight of chaos being lifted off my shoulders, but at the same time just thinking about all the work makes me want to take a nap! Maybe I'll get a mother's day nap on Sunday!

To all who listened, thanks and sorry so long winded. Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Username: mhopp93
    Weigh in day: Thurs
    Starting Weight 4/26: 309.8

Week 1 5/3: 309.0 (down just a bit -- still struggling with consistent eating choices. Too easy to make bad choices)

Week 2 5/10: 309.0 (holding even -- working with my doctor to implement a low carb diet. Lots of resources on he web. Heard recommendation of dietdoctor.com but if anyone has more sites that would be most appreciated.)

Week 3 5/17:
    Week 4 5/24:
    Week 5 5/31:
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    In a training today I will reply to everyone later!:)

Wyhorzegal
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone noticed, but the star seems to work now. I was able to bookmark the thread!
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Yeah I just wrote that in a long post about my week but them for about the fifth time pressed done instead of post reply as post reply was covered up again.
    So that has just made me even more frustrated and now angry. I better post this before the post reply disappears behind my keyboard yet again and I press the wrong button and it all wiped AGAIN.
  • ToadstoolBetty
    Options
    A quick run through what I wrote that was wiped due to the Done bottom.
    HRM said 2894 because I didn't turn it off on Tuesday. It's uncomfortable after so long as it's a chest band.
    I've been tired all week. Used both pushchairs on that day one was double pushchair.( It's big it's heavy, I call it The Tank).
    Over eaten a lot yesterday, hope i lose this week not gain. Not sure if should take child to preschool or just shopping and play train in morning. Only awake because of guts. And now irritated by this app. Looks like a nother tired day ahead. Oh joy.
  • lositall
    lositall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Name: lositall
    Weigh in date Wednesday
    Starting weight 244ibs
    May 2 : away
    May 9: 244
  • lositall
    lositall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sorry about my lateness I've been away. Still need the motivation of the team.
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey all, 21 lbs down! 33 to go!
    Start weight: 189
    May
    Wk1:170.3
    Wk2: 168
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Since vacation 2 weeks sgo I have not gotten to the gym! I came home sick and that killed this week! I have gotten my steps in each day but that is all! I have an outdoor painting workshop today and tomorrow so it will have to wait till next week!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Name: aganey
    Weigh Day: Friday
    April ending weight: 185.8

Week 1 (5/4): 183.6
    Week 2 (5/11): 183.6
    Week 3 (5/18):
    Week 4 (5/25):

I am ok staying the same. I'm bloated bc tom is coming anytime now and we have been eating out alot from having a busier than usual schedule lately. Needless to say, this week I did not meet my goals. I will try harder this week, however we are having floors put in Thursday so alot is going on this week too. Hoping for the best though.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Weigh In Week: May, Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 168.0
    Today's Weight: 170.5

Not a good week at all. I was traveling for work Mon - Thurs. That means eating out everyday. Breakfast was provided for us - danish, bagels, yogurt and sliced fruit (I was able to navigate breakfast okay). Lunch was also brought in. Lasagna and garlic bread on Monday (not a green salad in sight), 3 varieties of pizza on Tuesday (I grabbed 1 slice of cheese), fried chicken, mashed potatoes AND coleslaw on Wednesday - you get the idea. Between that and group dinners.....I was doomed from the beginning. But this is a new week and I cannot give up. Back at it today. Started this morning with an egg white veggie omelet and a slice of Ezekiel bread. I can do this!
  • ToadstoolBetty
    edited May 2018
    Options
    ToadstoolBetty
    Saturday
    Week2
    Previous 165.8
    Current 164.6
  • Lesscookies12
    Lesscookies12 Posts: 140 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Username: Lesscookies12
    Current weight- 138.9

I've been gaining so much weight errr. I need to go back into shape again.
  • RubyRed427
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Julie AL1969
    Weigh in Friday
    Previous: 162.8
    Today: 162.4
    I'm at a plateau. I need to commit again this week as if it was the first week on MFP. Xo
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    lar25473 wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone noticed, but the star seems to work now. I was able to bookmark the thread!

Thanks for letting me know. I wouldn't have known- i kept going to April's thread and clicking on the link for May.
    Not sure why I didnt think to check the star again:) xoxo
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    @Djou11 my youngest has his last mouler coming through. It's been an epic with him, he started teething at 6 weeks. I'm glad I wasn't a first time mum when he started cause I probably wouldn't of know what was wrong with him.
    As he was so young I had to use teething gels as he couldn't even bit on anything. Poor baby got all hot too so soon as he was old enough I would give him babys paracetamol. He has been the worst out of the 3.
    He's chewing his way through the dummies right now. I'm keeping to my word though and not buying any more. So once he's bitten holes in them all that's it. He's got to work out how to cope with out a dummy. My daughter bit a hole in hers and that was it. She didn't want to know and I threw them away. She was 2 this fellas 3 and we are letting him get away with things abit. He's our last baby. I just wish he would show some interest in using the potty. He's following in his big brothers foot steps there and they have 17 years between them.

@ToadstoolBetty oh my i can't imagine teething at 6 weeks poor little thing
  • Djou11
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    @wyhorzegal that sounds good too! I've also been hooked on Lance's waffer peanut butter and honey cracker sandwiches. It's only 190 cals for a 6 pack!

Vent session from tired mom:
    I've been slacking yesterday and today with my water and meals (after all the noise I made about doing so well). I went over 163 cals yesterday and I'm under today but my choices haven't been healthy and I feel a difference. We've been getting fast food the past two nights because we are remodeling and getting new floors on the 17th, so my husband has been finishing up painting baseboards and doors and trim. Therefore, my toddler and I have been leaving the house so he can work otherwise she would leave painted hand prints everywhere. So I haven't been home to cook. Also, my monthly visit is approaching any day and I'm bloated like crazy and very crampy. On a positive note though, I am going through every closet, drawer, toy box and book shelf in my daughter's, son's and our rooms over the next 3 days. One room a day. This way once the floors are installed, everything will be nice and organized and in it's proper place. This is long over due and I'm anxious to see the end result and feel the weight of chaos being lifted off my shoulders, but at the same time just thinking about all the work makes me want to take a nap! Maybe I'll get a mother's day nap on Sunday!

To all who listened, thanks and sorry so long winded. Hope everyone is having a great week!

@aganey I know sometimes it's tough when we get busy. I wish I had as much ambition as you to clean the entire house(it desperately needs it too lol) we're doing renos too so I get your feeling. Hang in there mama. Oh and about your nap ... ASK FOR IT !! no offense to our men in here but most guys don't have a clue of what we need so just ask :)

@leni1us I can totally imagine how hard that must have been. Is there any way you could have packed and brought your own lunch ? At least that way you would have known that your lunches were healthier... Way to get back on track.

@JulieAL1969 Plateau are never cool ... keep up the good work !!
  • Djou11
    Options
    Hi everyone, so sincerely sorry I have been totally MIA this week.

I have just started a new health and fitness online coaching business and it is taking a lot of my time. I am always here for you guys if you need me. Huge shout out to @wyhorzegal for holding down the fort. You guys are doing good. Loss, gain or maintain, you are still showing up and that is the most important.

I have been listening to lots of audio books lately and it has helped me a lot in changing my mindset about my goals.
    The last one was "You are a badass" by Jen Sincero. If you guys don't have an Audible account I would be more than happy to share that book for free, I just need your email address or fb messenger to send it to you. It is nice to listen to (she swears a bit but I didn't mind it).

Have an amazing week everyone and to all you lovely moms, step moms, grandmas, YOU ARE AMAZING!! Take time and enjoy a wonderful Mother's day tomorrow!! Love you all <3<3
This discussion has been closed.