Options

Replies

• mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Username: mhopp93
    Weigh in day: Thurs
    Starting Weight 4/26: 309.8

Week 1 5/3: 309.0 (down just a bit -- still struggling with consistent eating choices. Too easy to make bad choices)

Week 2 5/10:
    Week 3 5/17:
    Week 4 5/24:
    Week 5 5/31:
  • MiltonBuddy
    MiltonBuddy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone in April! Inspiring!

Happy Belated Birthdays Teammates!

And May the 4th be with you all this month!!

• ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday @lar25473
  • ToadstoolBetty
    Options
    ToadstoolBetty
    Saturday
    Week 1
    Previous 165
    Current. 165.8
    Sorry I've been eating back to much.
    I need to focus on my goal.
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    [quote="wyhorzegal;c-41924036
    @Djou11 I still haven't been sent the link to help you? I will send him another reminder:)[/quote]

yes I saw that thanks again, you are doing such an amazing job just cheering the troops on as I am a bit absent/super busy here
    @wyhorzegal sorry to hear, I know it's a tough situation with ex's and kids but I'm sure you guys are going to support them anyway they need.
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Hey all,
    I cannot seem to bookmark (star) this page - this is the message I get "You need the Vanilla.Discussions.View permission to do that" - does anyone know what this is?

I know it is still not resolved, still waiting on an update from admin

@aganey To me that is a total win. Keep it up it paid off :) great loss!!

@stacybaker707 you are doing awesome that bridesmaid dress is gonna fall off of you :)
  • Djou11
    Options
    Hi again everyone,

So sorry I have not been on here much to support and cheer you up but I am super proud of each and every one of you.

I started a new workout program that has be getting up at 4:30 am so my late nights are not as frequent lol
    Plus we are in the midst of finishing our basement and we have been painting the ceilings for 2 days straight now (my neck and shoulders can't take it anymore lol )

I will come back on tonight to make sure that everyone's weigh ins are entered for this week. So little reminder if you haven't submitted yet pls do so before tonight cause after that your results will not count for the team standings and personal weekly results.

If any of you guys are interested you can also reach me on fb under Julie Bernier and juliebernier11 on IG. Feel free to send me a quick hello :) so we can stay connected and share pics :)

Love you all and enjoy the weekend ... I have to go tend to my feverish, cranky teething 9 month old ... again....

<3<3<3
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday
    JulieAL1969
    Previous: 162.9
    Current 162.8

Even Steven again! The positive is that I think our bodies need times to adjust to a new normal, so constant weight loss may cause my body to quit losing. By the end of May, goal is 159. I will get to the 150s.
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    @Djou11 I think I'm confused about the weigh in days again because I thought I was supposed to weight until Sunday (tomorrow), but here it is just in case!
    4/30: 155
    5/05: 152.3 (yay!)

PS I'm sure you already know this, but for your "cranky teething 9 month old" :P- tylenol about 30 minutes before bed and let him/her chew on anything cold, like a frozen rag. I'd avoid benzocaine products (like Oragel) if you can- they aren't totally safe (I'm a dentist :)).
  • Djou11
    Options
    Frens0614 wrote: »
    @Djou11 I think I'm confused about the weigh in days again because I thought I was supposed to weight until Sunday (tomorrow), but here it is just in case!
    4/30: 155
    5/05: 152.3 (yay!)

PS I'm sure you already know this, but for your "cranky teething 9 month old" :P- tylenol about 30 minutes before bed and let him/her chew on anything cold, like a frozen rag. I'd avoid benzocaine products (like Oragel) if you can- they aren't totally safe (I'm a dentist :)).

@Frens0614 your week 1 weigh in should be the weight on Sunday April 29th since the weeks starts on Sundays. And your week 2 weigh in is tomorrow May 6th.

I thank you sincerely for the advice about the little teething monster. I am totally aware or the oragel products not being safe (I'm a nurse :) ) so I never use that products on kids. I know I'm not necessarily supposed to treat fever until it reaches 40C but he is so miserable and uncomfortable, he has a hard time drinking his milk and he's burning to touch. So I actually alternate acetaminophen and ibuprofen q3 like they recommended in ER last time I brought one of my kids in for fevers. It's just annoying cause he will not sleep or play unless he's in my arms when he feels crappy. On the positive side I had an amazing bicep workout carrying him around all day. :D
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    @Djou11 when both of my kids went through teething, I would put them in their high chair in just a diaper and I let them chew on this teether that had a mesh sack and I would fill it with frozen strawberries or any kind of frozen fruit. It got messy but it helped them so much. I'll try to find it and post a picture for you because it's hard to explain. This bought me time to do things I needed to do...like rest on the couch!! Lol
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Ok I recently switched from an iPhone to an Android and I'm realizing I can't post a picture here. I don't have the paperclip icon.

It's called Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder. Only $6.99 on Amazon for a 2 pack.
  • Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    @djou11 it sounds like you’re doing everything right! I guess the silver lining is he’s probably about 1/3 of the way through? :)

And ok I think I’ve finally got the schedule down.
    Week 1 4/29- 155
    Week 2 5/6- 152 lb
  • Djou11
    edited May 2018
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    Ok I recently switched from an iPhone to an Android and I'm realizing I can't post a picture here. I don't have the paperclip icon.

It's called Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder. Only $6.99 on Amazon for a 2 pack.

@aganey Oh already have those (but they're a pain in th a** to clean lol ) and he's munching on watermelon as I'm writing this ... just doen't seem to relieve him lol ... I guess this shall pass too :)
    Frens0614 wrote: »
    @djou11 it sounds like you’re doing everything right! I guess the silver lining is he’s probably about 1/3 of the way through? :)

And ok I think I’ve finally got the schedule down.
    Week 1 4/29- 155
    Week 2 5/6- 152 lb

@Frens0614 oh I wouldn't even say 1/3 done ... he only has to 2 bottom central incisors
    And wow amazing loss there :) great job!!
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi All, meant to post this yesterday!
    Weigh in day: Sat
    May
    Week 1 5/5: 171.3
  • MiltonBuddy
    MiltonBuddy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Username: MiltonBuddy
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight: 144lbs
    Week 1 (May 6): 144lbs
    Week 2 (May 13):
    Week 3 (May 20):
    Week 4 (May 27):

Oh dear ... stalled...need to remember to only have a cheat day not a cheat week next week! Thankfully I was active at least to maintain.
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Week 1 weight: 213
    Week 2 weight:
    Week 3 weight:
    Week 4 weight:
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    May Week 2
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 221.4
    Current Weight: 224

Ugg, to much celebrating this weekend.
  • ToadstoolBetty
    Options
    Massive boo to my lawnmower not working. I think it's over heated. I had to look it up as I've never had an electric one before and it's only 2 years old. I hope it's just the air filter blocked up and nothing else.
    So I wasn't over pleased yesterday. I'm just glad I got most of the front lawn done before it happened.
  • ToadstoolBetty
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @Djou11 my youngest has his last mouler coming through. It's been an epic with him, he started teething at 6 weeks. I'm glad I wasn't a first time mum when he started cause I probably wouldn't of know what was wrong with him.
    As he was so young I had to use teething gels as he couldn't even bit on anything. Poor baby got all hot too so soon as he was old enough I would give him babys paracetamol. He has been the worst out of the 3.
    He's chewing his way through the dummies right now. I'm keeping to my word though and not buying any more. So once he's bitten holes in them all that's it. He's got to work out how to cope with out a dummy. My daughter bit a hole in hers and that was it. She didn't want to know and I threw them away. She was 2 this fellas 3 and we are letting him get away with things abit. He's our last baby. I just wish he would show some interest in using the potty. He's following in his big brothers foot steps there and they have 17 years between them.
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    May week 2
    Monday
    Previous: 150.3
    Today: 148.8
This discussion has been closed.