TEAM: Flab-U-Less (May)

Options

Replies

• bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Ran a 12K (7.6 mile) race yesterday in 1:16:38! Never would have considered it back when I was 293 pounds!

Still can't bookmark this page for whatever reason...
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @bisonpitcher That is amazing! :) So inspiring!:) yay keep the amazing work
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    @NationalCapital hang in there! scales sometimes do crazy things! have you taken your measurements for the month?

@ToadstoolBetty how is your garden coming along? we have plants starting up and almost ready to transplant! glad you found the new thread:)

@Frens0614 May is going to be a great month for us all! We just have to stay motivated:)

@leni1us It was hard for me at first, now anytime I have to much processed food or sugar I get sick:( have you tried zuccuni noodles yet? They are amazing, easy and so good:)

@dheliason Its ok the scale sometimes only tells part of the story. I know I hate when it does it to me. Makes me wonder about all the hard work, but hang in there it will move the right direction:)

• wyhorzegal
    Options
    @aganey Great Goals!

May goals

To complete my 1/2 goal weight!
    Up my exercises, add more weights
    Get one more colt under saddle
    Discover a new place

Please share this months goals everyone:)
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    Well this weekend was alot of fun:) I did all the cooking so I think I did ok. except someone brought homemade potato salad, and coleslaw. uuhmm lets just say I was WAY over on my serving sizes for sure! :)

The weather was perfect, the horses all well behaved, lots of laughs to help our friend tie the knot! (again:)
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    @leni1us I'm sure many of us could do without so much sugar. You can do it, just pick up a piece of fruit when you get a craving for something sweet.

@wyhorzegal great goals as well! I'm sure you will have no problems reaching your 1/2 goal weight. I'm still a ways from my half but I'll get there. I like your last one, discover a new place.

Anyone else have goals for May? Let us know them so we can encourage each other to reach them. I'll try to remember to post on here when any of my goals are reached throughout the month!
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Username: stacybaker707
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight: 215
    Week 1 (May 6):
    Week 2 (May 13):
    Week 3 (May 20):
    Week 4 (May 27):
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    username: lar25473
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Last week's weight: 195.5
    Today's weight: 192 :)

I hope to escape the 190s this month and maybe even make my way down to the 170s...my birthday is Wednesday but I'm going to behave - no cake for me :P

Weigh in:
    Week 1 (April 30): 192
    Week 2 (May 7):
    Week 3 (May 14):
    Week 4 (May 21):
    Week 5 (May 28):
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Username: SavannahS2016
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting weight: 190lbs
    Week 1 (April 30th):186.4lbs
    Week 2 (May 13):
    Week 3 (May 20):
    Week 4 (May 27):
    Not gained so happy going to try my best this week. I hope this will be a great month. Hoping to get to 179lbs by the end of may
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    woohoo! great job everyone! :) Lets do it again in May!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    We have a strong team! I know we will kick May's booty! We got this !
  • stacybaker707
    Options
    Woo, ready to do it again! My sister is getting married in July and my bridesmaid's dress is falling off! tx2b3y58a95n.jpg
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    @NationalCapital hang in there! scales sometimes do crazy things! have you taken your measurements for the month?

@ToadstoolBetty how is your garden coming along? we have plants starting up and almost ready to transplant! glad you found the new thread:)

@Frens0614 May is going to be a great month for us all! We just have to stay motivated:)

@leni1us It was hard for me at first, now anytime I have to much processed food or sugar I get sick:( have you tried zuccuni noodles yet? They are amazing, easy and so good:)

@dheliason Its ok the scale sometimes only tells part of the story. I know I hate when it does it to me. Makes me wonder about all the hard work, but hang in there it will move the right direction:)

I just bought a spiralizer this weekend. I have not tried it out yet.
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    May Week 1
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 212.8
    Current Weight: 211.4
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Username: nebslp
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Last week’s weight: 218.8
    Today’s weight
    Week 1 May 1: 216.2
    Week 2 May 8:
    Week 3 May 15:
    Week 4 May 22:
    Week 5 May 29:

• lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey all, welcome to May! We finally had a warm day today in NY! I am wondering where I would find the April results..does anyone know?
  • stacybaker707
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @jamesfamily4 congratulations, that is amazing progress!!

@lar25473 happy birthday! :)
This discussion has been closed.