• Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday
    Track yes
    Calories fine
    Carbs over
    Exercise no
    My daughter wanted to make cupcakes today and I had to make homemade frosting. I did cheat on my diet and ate one cupcake my daughter didn’t finish but I felt good because later in the day my husband got him and our daughter DQ and I didn’t get any!
  • colinmcp
    colinmcp Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Keri8680 wrote: »
    Daily post Friday
    Track yes
    Calories fine
    Carbs over
    Exercise no
    My daughter wanted to make cupcakes today and I had to make homemade frosting. I did cheat on my diet and ate one cupcake my daughter didn’t finish but I felt good because later in the day my husband got him and our daughter DQ and I didn’t get any!

A cupcake is a muffin that believed in miracles. Keep supporting the muffin dream.
  • colinmcp
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Username: ColinMcP
    Week: July Week 3
    Check in Day: Saturdays
    PW = 237.4
    CW= 236.0
    Total change for week - 1.4lbs

Total lost for July -4.00lbs
    Total lost since joining Biggest Loser in June -16.3 lbs
    Total lost since refocusing May 1st -29lbs

I added biking to my life about a month ago and go for a good steady ride whenever I'm not on the road for work..

This week I've joined Running Room and start the learn to run program in August. My goal is to get back to my pace of younger days in the 10k by this time next year..it's good to have a goal lol.

Considering shifting my goal weight by another 20lbs but psychologically I think I'll hold off until I'm closer to my current goal.

• colinmcp
    Options
    Had my first bike wipeout just now...glad I weighed in before slathering 2lbs of polysporin on all these scrapes.
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Username: KatieWW
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 178
    CW: 177.2
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 189.2 lbs
    Current Weight: 187.9 lbs
  • AB0215
    Options
    Keri8680 wrote: »

@Keri8680 I make Keto cupcakes when I have a hankering or when my niece is here and she wants to make cupcakes. They're tasty and still diet friendly, no sugar.
    https://www.fittoservegroup.com/2014/08/01/low-carb-cream-cheese-pound-cake/
    https://www.lowcarbmaven.com/low-carb-sugar-free-cream-cheese-frosting/
    As for the frosting, you can also flavor it with low/no carb protein powder.

I very seldom cheat on my "diet" and I think that's because I don't look at it like it's a diet. I look at it as eating to support my goals. I just find a way to make what I want fit into my way of eating that still supports my goals too. I find that after a while, it's surprisingly easy. I think the momentum helps keep me going.
  • AB0215
    Options
    colinmcp wrote: »
    Had my first bike wipeout just now...glad I weighed in before slathering 2lbs of polysporin on all these scrapes.
    @colinmcp I understand. I tried riding a bike after years or not riding. I get it. It's surprisingly hard, the old saying "Just like riding a bike." Nope. It's just hard after 15 years or not riding a bike.
  • Emw148
    Emw148 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Username: EMW148
    Weigh in day: Friday 7/20
    Previous Week's Weight: 227.8 lbs
    Current Weight: 225.9 lbs

Tracking everything, charged up the Fitbit and doing better with steps, too!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Emw148 wrote: »
    Username: EMW148
    Weigh in day: Friday 7/20
    Previous Week's Weight: 227.8 lbs
    Current Weight: 225.9 lbs

Tracking everything, charged up the Fitbit and doing better with steps, too!

@Emw148 Great job!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey Guys!! Happy Saturday!!

My bookmarks are back, hopefully, everyone's are too.

As Week 3 is coming to a close, I wanted to pose the question: Have you had any Non-Scale Victories?

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Hey Guys!! Happy Saturday!!

My bookmarks are back, hopefully, everyone's are too.

As Week 3 is coming to a close, I wanted to pose the question: Have you had any Non-Scale Victories?

I've been going to the gym at least 3 times a week for the past few weeks and it feels great! Also, I've been increasing my running (at 6.5 mph) by 10 second increments every day I've been at the gym and I'm already running longer than I felt I could at the beginning! :) It's actually been making me WANT to go to the gym since the progress is motivating to see and 10 seconds adds up faster than you'd think!
  • colinmcp
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I find it odd that the progress icon on the mobile app is a chart of a line that is going up instead of down.

😋
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: No, but close
    Exercise:20 min walk, then 1 hour shopping/walking

Comments: Pretty good day, went dress shopping, and while I didn't get a dress, I ended up getting a skirt and a top, I was pretty excited to see the size I fit into. I fit into medium and large, really couldn't believe it. Just wish they had a better selection...might have actually gotten a dress...
  • Nikki_1130
    Nikki_1130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: Nikki_1130
    Week: July 22nd 2018
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW = 265.4
    CW = 262.6

Comments: I realise I should make more of an effort to try to do the daily posts, sorry guys. This group is helping me stay consistent with my weigh in days and also preventing me from slipping into weighing daily, which I can sometimes get obsessed with. You guys keep me motivated and I want to have something to show for it at the end of the week so although I'm quite silent, I am very grateful.

• AB0215
    Options
    Nikki_1130 wrote: »
    Username: Nikki_1130
    Week: July 22nd 2018
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW = 265.4
    CW = 262.6

Comments: I realise I should make more of an effort to try to do the daily posts, sorry guys. This group is helping me stay consistent with my weigh in days and also preventing me from slipping into weighing daily, which I can sometimes get obsessed with. You guys keep me motivated and I want to have something to show for it at the end of the week so although I'm quite silent, I am very grateful.
    @Nikki_1130 The daily posts are really optional, the idea is that they help you stay on track for the week and help foster participation, but not everyone really needs it to stay on track and for some, just the idea of posting their weight every week is enough to keep them on track, so there's something for everyone really. And the best part is you're rocking it so why mess with success....?!?!
  • Jkyzab
    Jkyzab Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    User name: Jkyzab
    Week 3 July
    pw 278.5
    cw 278
    Didn't track calories, but exercise a lot. Need to focus on my core more.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Week 3 Results have been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @Jkyzab. - 2.96%
    2nd - @IanMoone30. - 2.42%
    3rd - @CourtneyLomonaco. - 1.85%

And a special congrats to @Jkyzab. for taking 2nd overall!!

As a team, we placed 1st this week, awesome job guys!! Let's take it home again in Week 4!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Please help me welcome new members and share the good news. The August registrations are open, please help me keep the Registrations thread on the 1st page by posting periodically on the registrations page. Thanks!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10683192/biggest-loser-challenge-august-registrations-open#latest

This discussion has been closed.