Options

Replies

• IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under finally
    Exercise no
    Started a new job hopefully I can start my good eating habits again. Slowly going up again my goal is still 150 by years end. If I can get back on track now I can make it or get close
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Track:yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: jog with stroller and 30 min elliptical
    water: 64 oz
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories way over
    Exercise no

Anyone else watch “ my 600 pound life”
    I was thinking that these people lose 200-300 pounds in a couple of years. And here I am struggling to loses so little.
    But I also saw that everyone of them gained a little till things got back on track. So I don’t feel so bad about my little gain. I can do this
    @IanMoone30 Weight loss is never linear. I always thought that was just something said but it's true. I weigh myself every single day and I watch the trend, the overall trend is downward, but the fluctuations are crazy...I think that's really why they say not to weigh yourself everyday, but I really like it. I'm a bit of a nerd and I like data and science and the pretty graphs and charts data makes...
    and sadly I tend to wach my 600 lb life while I'm on the treadmill at the gym....I'd like to believe that it's just a coincidence that it happens to be on while I'm there but sometimes I can't help but think it's a sign that I need to get myself in check...
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 30 mins weight training, 15 mins treadmill, 15 mins walk
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: July Week 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 157.7
    Current Weight: 157.4

I am pretty happy with this. I am basically maintaining... and the 600 calorie bag of Cheetos I ate yesterday, didn't hurt me too badly... haha
    Moving this weekend, so I will get some exercise in. June and July have both been maintenance months for me, and I am glad I didn't creep too high up. I am looking to lose again in August. But having my weigh ins here helps keep me accountable and keeps me from going too high during "maintenance". I have been exhausted for 2 months, and eating helps keep me awake and somewhat energized. I really don't want to continue relying on food to do that, and after the move, hopefully things will settle down and I can get into a routine again.

Might take some time, though. I am about to start an hour commute to and from work! :s
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Keri8680
    Weigh in Thursday
    Week 4 July
    PW 181.8
    CW 177.5
    My goal was to be in the 170s before I went to the beach this Saturday!!! Nailed it! I am feeling so amazing!!!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Keri8680 wrote: »
    Keri8680
    Weigh in Thursday
    Week 4 July
    PW 181.8
    CW 177.5
    My goal was to be in the 170s before I went to the beach this Saturday!!! Nailed it! I am feeling so amazing!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!! That's awesome!!!

n045jzvnm67y.gif
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Username: kearyandjessy
    Weigh in week: week 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight:299.6 lbs
    Todays Weight: 297.8
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories way over
    Exercise no

Anyone else watch “ my 600 pound life”
    I was thinking that these people lose 200-300 pounds in a couple of years. And here I am struggling to loses so little.
    But I also saw that everyone of them gained a little till things got back on track. So I don’t feel so bad about my little gain. I can do this
    @IanMoone30 Weight loss is never linear. I always thought that was just something said but it's true. I weigh myself every single day and I watch the trend, the overall trend is downward, but the fluctuations are crazy...I think that's really why they say not to weigh yourself everyday, but I really like it. I'm a bit of a nerd and I like data and science and the pretty graphs and charts data makes...
    and sadly I tend to wach my 600 lb life while I'm on the treadmill at the gym....I'd like to believe that it's just a coincidence that it happens to be on while I'm there but sometimes I can't help but think it's a sign that I need to get myself in check...

@AB0215 Don't worry about what people say about the scale. I was actually looking into weight maintenance after weight loss a while back and studies showed that one of the habits of people who successfully maintain their weight loss is weighing themselves daily. As long as you don't get ridiculous and stuck on the numbers then I think it's a good thing to monitor your weight like that. It gives you an idea about fluctuations as well and why they occur.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
  • AB0215
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    @AB0215 Don't worry about what people say about the scale. I was actually looking into weight maintenance after weight loss a while back and studies showed that one of the habits of people who successfully maintain their weight loss is weighing themselves daily. As long as you don't get ridiculous and stuck on the numbers then I think it's a good thing to monitor your weight like that. It gives you an idea about fluctuations as well and why they occur.
    @ssssanaaaa I wasn't really worried about it, I just don't necessarily advocate for it either. It does tend to stress a lot of people out, but for me I think it really helps to keep me on track. And I really like seeing the graph as it's going down :smile:
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Username: SavannahS2016
    Week: July Week 4
    SW =188
    CW=185 :(

SET ALARM. SET ALARM new goal set alarm for weekly weigh ins and stop making excuses as to why i have not eaten healthy!!!
  • SavannahS2016
    Options
    Username: SavannahS2016
    Week: July Week 4
    SW =188
    CW=185 :(

SET ALARM. SET ALARM new goal set alarm for weekly weigh ins and stop making excuses as to why i have not eaten healthy!!!
  • SavannahS2016
    Options
    Done alarms set one every Wednesday for weigh in an one every day to check in :)
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Headed out for vacation. Been busy this week with cleaning, and packing, and prepping a weeks worth of sub plans for summer school.

Weighed in a day early in case I forget tomorrow - 152.8
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Track: no
    Calories: ?
    Exercise: 30 minute jog with kiddo in stroller
    Water: not enough
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise:Yes, 15 min treadmill, 15 min elliptical, 10 mins bike, 2 hours yard work
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

Pw. 174.6
    CW. 174
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Friday Team!! Let's power through these last 2 days of July!!

j3rbgxmpfqd7.jpg
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Username JJKM02
    Weigh in week July week 4
    Weigh in day Friday
    Previous weight 287
    Current weight 288.5

Sorry I have been so out of touch this month. I just have a ton of stuff going on. I will be a better teammate in August!
This discussion has been closed.