• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Username: GardenMama129
    Weigh in week: August Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 152
    Todays Weight: 150.9

I will be away tomorrow with no access to my scales. So, posting this week's weigh-in one day early.
    Wishing everyone a wonderful new week! :smiley:

This is so great! Another solid pound gone, and a day early to boot!! I remember when you were hovering around the high 50's, low 60's for quite a while, and now you could be looking at the 40's in no time at all!!
  • slokey83
    slokey83 Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Username: slokey8
    Weigh in week: August Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 255
    Todays Weight: 256.3

Sorry. I forgot to weigh in yesterday. I had a bad week.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my recent absence. Two hectic days of work Thu & Fri and yesterday was our wedding anniversary. It has been nice to not be staring at my phone constantly.
    I haven’t really logged much those days. All three days were active and on my feet all day. Not sure if I came in under calories cause I didn’t log. But I did make good food choices. I think I am so much in the habit now that I actually look for healthier food options over the things I would have picked in the past.
  • TooMuchChocolate88
    TooMuchChocolate88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Username: TooMuchChocolate88
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Last weeks weight: 235.8
    Current weight 235.2
    August week 3

I feel like I should be losing faster, but at the same time I'm happy I'm not gaining. I'm also not weighing my foods, just guessing, so it's nice to know my guessing isn't too far off =). I think once I make it to 199 i may need to invest in some food scales.
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    Tracked and under
    Only 9,000 steps
    Family bbq—stuck to fish, a great caprese salad, deviled eggs and grilled veggies. Others were sad I didn’t supply dessert but didn’t need it!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Sat 8/11
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 28min 21 Day Fix Dirty 30

2 more days til my birthday and in my head I think I'll meet my goal of being under 150, but then I remember I've been doing more strength type workouts instead of cardio and so the scale doesn't seem to move as much for those (at least for me). But I feel stronger and that's important too. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    slokey83 wrote: »
    Username: slokey8
    Weigh in week: August Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 255
    Todays Weight: 256.3

Sorry. I forgot to weigh in yesterday. I had a bad week.

Sorry to hear you had a bad week! The good thing about Sunday, is you get a brand new week to work with! Hope you are able to make it a better one, because it will be whatever you make it!! You got this!! (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: TooMuchChocolate88
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Last weeks weight: 235.8
    Current weight 235.2
    August week 3

I feel like I should be losing faster, but at the same time I'm happy I'm not gaining. I'm also not weighing my foods, just guessing, so it's nice to know my guessing isn't too far off =). I think once I make it to 199 i may need to invest in some food scales.

Yes, it would appear your guessing is pretty accurate to losing half a pound a week. If you want to lose a pound or two, which is not too aggressive unless you are nearer to goal, then you will need to weigh your foods! If you are happy with this rate of weight loss, then carry on! It is going in the right direction, after all!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Sat 8/11
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 28min 21 Day Fix Dirty 30

2 more days til my birthday and in my head I think I'll meet my goal of being under 150, but then I remember I've been doing more strength type workouts instead of cardio and so the scale doesn't seem to move as much for those (at least for me). But I feel stronger and that's important too. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Great job on focusing on the overall positives, not just the number on the scale! Because, as we know, the scale doesn't always cooperate! I will wish you an early Happy Birthday, Destiny, as I will be getting on a plane tomorrow. Have a good one!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    Saturday
    Tracked and under
    Only 9,000 steps
    Family bbq—stuck to fish, a great caprese salad, deviled eggs and grilled veggies. Others were sad I didn’t supply dessert but didn’t need it!!

Great job on sticking to healthier options that you could log easily. And no one ever needs dessert, but yes, it can make us sad when there isn't any!!! When you say "only 9,000 steps", are you saying "yes" or "no" to exercise (twenty minutes of activity)?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Sorry for my recent absence. Two hectic days of work Thu & Fri and yesterday was our wedding anniversary. It has been nice to not be staring at my phone constantly.
    I haven’t really logged much those days. All three days were active and on my feet all day. Not sure if I came in under calories cause I didn’t log. But I did make good food choices. I think I am so much in the habit now that I actually look for healthier food options over the things I would have picked in the past.

A belated Happy Anniversary! Yes, it is nice to not be constantly staring at a screen, so I completely get it! What a great NSV to realize you actually look for the healthier options!!
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sorry about that—yes there was over 20 mins of activity yesterday.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    Sunday Aug 12 weigh-in day Sunday
    Previous weight : 171.2
    Today's weight: 169.2

Whoo hoo!!!! Another two pounds gone!! And you are into the 160's as an added bonus!! You are doing so well, Marsha!! You should be very proud!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Saturday August 11

Tracked yes
    Calories no (had a bit of a binge day)
    Exercise yes Pokemon go day. Lots of walking...sometimes back and forth but walking none the less

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
    Saturday no

This week will be different. Restarting today and shooting for all 7 days..woot
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Aug 11
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 60 min yoga & stretching & meditation
    Steps: 3180
    Water 88oz
  • jkdooley
    jkdooley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    August 10 Saturday, bad day, tracked but way over food guidelines. Chose not to weigh myself.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jkdooley wrote: »
    August 10 Saturday, bad day, tracked but way over food guidelines. Chose not to weigh myself.

The moderators haven't closed out August Week #2 yet, so I just transferred your weight over from Week #1. That way you have no missed weigh-in. I totally get why you don't want to weigh yourself after being away from home this week! Just hunker down and try to undo some of the damage before your next weigh-in. Not all, just some. In other words, just start the downward trend again!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Results

As I have mentioned before, I will be doing the results from Weeks #3 and #4 when I return from vacation. It would help immensely if you could do a running total like @GardenMama129, @erikNJ and @abowersgirl did this past week. At the very least, try not to be ambiguous when reporting...a "yes" or "no" before any description is preferred, and double check your dates!!!

Thank you!!!
This discussion has been closed.