ro74hgddu66m.jpeg
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, August 26th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes. Got 2.5 miles walking in today.

Felt good about getting a few miles in. I just walked. No jogging. Really I took it easy today. Took one son to his soccer game. Spent some time with my mom after church. Enjoyed the day with the family, even though with the heat index it was 105! I think I sweated more today than all year!

Happy Sunday! See you all tomorrow!
    @BEASTFIELD314 I don't think you can delete posts (and if you can, I'd really like to know how), just edit them, and annoyingly, for only an hour. But any rate, no big deal.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    @AB0215
    @gemwolf110

Remembered after I posted that I could do that. You can actually flag your post and report it - selecting that it is your post and you want it removed.

Thanks for the replies!
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    USERNAME: Momma3times
    Weigh week: week 5
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous week: 261.4
    Today's weight: 259.8
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping for a huge drop this week. We went backpacking for the first time and while my carb counts weren't perfect, my calories were great and I got tons of exercise(hiked 8 miles on day one with my pack, and 4 miles each on days 2 and 3). I think my body may be healing from that new exercise and holding a little water from the long car ride. We just got home last night.

But, I am proud of myself for trying something new. I don't think I could have gotten as much accomplished 40lbs ago.
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: a_petersen09
    Weigh in week: Week 5
    PW: 296.4
    CW: 295.4

I was really hoping to lose more but a loss is a loss. @AB0215 I was wondering if I can switch my weigh in days to Wednesday for the September challenge?
  • AB0215
    edited August 2018
    Options
    USERNAME: Momma3times
    Weigh week: week 5
    Previous week: 261.4
    Today's weight: 259.8

@momma3times Awesome loss!!
    Weight loss isn't linear, it's entirely possible you're holding onto more water with the added activity, hang in there, you still did great and have nothing to be upset about.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Username: a_petersen09
    Weigh in week: Week 5
    PW: 296.4
    CW: 295.4

I was really hoping to lose more but a loss is a loss. @AB0215 I was wondering if I can switch my weigh in days to Wednesday for the September challenge?

@a_petersen09 A loss is still a loss, great job!
    I will switch your weigh in day to Wednesday for September so your first weigh in will be Sept 5th.
  • AB0215
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @AB0215
    @gemwolf110

Remembered after I posted that I could do that. You can actually flag your post and report it - selecting that it is your post and you want it removed.

Thanks for the replies!

@BEASTFIELD314 Good to know, I usually just re-purpose my messed up posts, like I have to post in the other groups too and I tend to have too many MFP windows open at once and post in the wrong window so I try to save face and post something inspirational before anyone notices lol. So if you see 2 posts in a row, usually it means I messed up lol.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Good to know, I usually just re-purpose my messed up posts, like I have to post in the other groups too and I tend to have too many MFP windows open at once and post in the wrong window so I try to save face and post something inspirational before anyone notices lol.

Yep. Even if it is past the 1 hour mark, you can still flag it for removal.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Question of the Week:
    What is something you started doing recently that you wish you'd started doing a long time ago?

• CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:
    What is something you started doing recently that you wish you'd started doing a long time ago?

Protein meal bars-easy and quick!

Daily post Monday

I missed last week's weigh in. I was super busy getting things ready for the new school year.

Track: no
    Calories: should be under
    Exercise: 30 min. elliptical
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

Mostly wishing I had eaten as well as I am now long ago so I'd have lost my weight when I was much younger. Also, group x classes, rowing, stairs.
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

Hiking! I’ve only done it the one time but I’m so excited to go again this Saturday! By far one of the hardest exercises I have ever done and the accomplished feeling I got at the top of the mountain and then again when we made it back to the truck was so incredible! I just gotta remember the sunscreen 😬😖
  • AB0215
    Options
    Question of the Week:

Protein meal bars-easy and quick!

Exercise: 30 min. elliptical
    @CourtneyLomonaco Some of those protein bars are so tasty!
  • AB0215
    edited August 2018
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Mostly wishing I had eaten as well as I am now long ago so I'd have lost my weight when I was much younger. Also, group x classes, rowing, stairs.
    @SLIMn2016 I think that's probably a lot of us. I think about where I could be a lot if I had just gotten my act together sooner!
    Hiking! I’ve only done it the one time but I’m so excited to go again this Saturday! By far one of the hardest exercises I have ever done and the accomplished feeling I got at the top of the mountain and then again when we made it back to the truck was so incredible! I just gotta remember the sunscreen 😬😖
    @a_petersen09 Hiking does sound hard! I mean, I walk my neighborhood daily and it's particularly hilly and that's hard for me (and I lift weights), I can't imagine hiking, where you're intentionally trying to climb hills! And yes, don't forget the sunscreen! Your skin (and body) will thank you!!
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    August week 5
    Lorib642
    Pw: 166.4
    Cw: 167.6

Going backwards ack! I will log more accurately for a better month in sept
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Something i started recently ( within the year) is walk the dog. We got him last Sept and he needs daily walks. I could and have lounged all day, but he forces me to a least get a walk every evening.
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Mon Aug 27

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Stationary Bike 30 mins, Rowing machine 30 mins

That rower kicked my butt.
This discussion has been closed.