TEAM: The Slimsons (August)

Options

Replies

• jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I am so excited! Yesterday I taught my first water aerobics class! Me! I did it! I never thought that anyone would be interested in heavy set me teaching an exercise class. I did it as a sub for our regular teacher, but I have an interview on Friday to teach weekly.

I am feeling so happy on this weight loss/back to optimal health ride. It seems like things are falling into place to keep me in a healthy mindset long after I stop losing weight.

I just had to share with a group of people that would understand. I texted my mom and she sent back a 'that's nice'. Clearly she didn't understand how excited I was.

Thanks for sharing! I love hearing these stories, I'm sure we can all relate. The mindset thing. I think it's really helped me more since joining a group where we can share our daily lives, our ups and downs. Congrats, Momma!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Wed Aug 29

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Stationary Bike 30 mins, Swimming 38 mins

Still sore from the rower, did some stretches and hit the Bike. Went to the comminity pool which is olympic sized for swim meets and got in 1000 meters.

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I love hearing these stories, I'm sure we can all relate. The mindset thing. I think it's really helped me more since joining a group where we can share our daily lives, our ups and downs. Congrats, Momma!

@jcgator2016 ^^this 100%! We all have successes and struggles, and it's nice to have an outlet for it when we don't do so well, but also the other side is when we have a success and get to share it, it's super exciting. And hearing these stories is motivating, good or bad.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, August 29
    Track: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

2nd job again tonight. Straight from day job to there. Man my feet are tired!! But nothing that a good nights rest can't cure! Happy Hump day everyone - one day closer to the weekend!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Report Wed Aug 29

Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: Stationary Bike 30 mins, Swimming 38 mins

Still sore from the rower, did some stretches and hit the Bike. Went to the comminity pool which is olympic sized for swim meets and got in 1000 meters.

@jcgator2016 Way to get back to it, you will feel even better tomorrow :smile:
  • AB0215
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:71 mins weight training, 40 mins walking

Comments: I finished my workout today, despite my doubt that I was going to, and tomorrow I am sure I will feel it, but I feel great since I finished it. I don't pay too much attention to what I'm doing, I just follow my trainer's plan and I didn't realize until I got to the gym that she had me down for 6 sets of 8 today at 73%, phew that was a bit harder than I was expecting!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes. Physical therapy 30 min.
    Carbs no 🤢
    Since Aug 1st, the day I had my knee replaced, when I take my pain medicine, I have to eat something. Because I have been
    nauseous so many foods just are not appealing so I just couldn’t cut the carbs down without feeling well. I finally am feeling better and hope to make my goal of less carbs.
  • cmm5904
    cmm5904 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Daily post 8-29
    Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Exercise- a little
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Calories: Over😓
    Exercise: No

Today is/was rough. Every night this week so far, including tonight, my daughter (6 months old) has been randomly waking up crying. I give her a pacifier and she knocks right out, except it seems like it’s been happening at least 15 times throughout the night😓 I also had a dentist appointment today and my jaw is pretty sore. I’m just so exhausted so no workout for me today.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday (Posted Thursday morning)
    Calories: under, but did eat some chocolate chips....
    Exercise: Elliptical 30 mins, 18 minute jog (it was very hot)

Can I change my weigh in day to Friday? I will weigh in tomorrow and then keep it on Fridays if that's ok.
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 08-30
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, circuit training
  • AB0215
    Options
    Can I change my weigh in day to Friday? I will weigh in tomorrow and then keep it on Fridays if that's ok.

@CourtneyLomonaco That's fine.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: August Week 5
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 158.8
    Current Weight: 160.5

FML, I broke through.....
    It will be short lived though and I will be back down next week. TOM sucks sometimes.....
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Username: kearyandjessy
    Weigh in week: week 5
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight:296.2lbs
    Todays Weight: 297.6

Not sure what is going on:(
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day (Thursday):
    @Keri8680. @sandie020.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, Aug. 30th

Calories: Yes/Under/IF (fasting5/2)
    Exercise: 2 mile morning walk, gym: elliptical & treadmill cool down
    Water: Yes

Comments: starting my 5/2 IF plan today-- one day this week and two days next week. So far so good. Just hoping for a loss this week.
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Keri8680
    Weigh in Thursday
    August week 5?
    PW 173.5
    CW 172.4

I have no idea how I lost- I was home in CT visiting family and saying bye to my grandma- she is on hospice! I ate pizza, ice cream and cookies! I’m now back to strict keto!!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Keri8680 wrote: »
    Keri8680
    Weigh in Thursday
    August week 5?
    PW 173.5
    CW 172.4

I have no idea how I lost- I was home in CT visiting family and saying bye to my grandma- she is on hospice! I ate pizza, ice cream and cookies! I’m now back to strict keto!!!

@Keri8680 I've learned to just accept it when a good thing happens :smile:
    I am sorry to hear about your grandma, I know how hard that is, I was right there 4 years ago. September is always a hard month for me.
    Stay strong.
  • AB0215
    edited August 2018
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Thursday, Aug. 30th

Calories: Yes/Under/IF (fasting5/2)
    Exercise: 2 mile morning walk, gym: elliptical & treadmill cool down
    Water: Yes

Comments: starting my 5/2 IF plan today-- one day this week and two days next week. So far so good. Just hoping for a loss this week.

@SLIMn2016 I am sitting here fasting, I'm really hoping that tomorrow's weigh in with my trainer reflects all my hard work again this week. I vowed to lose 5 lbs this month and I'm not there yet, grr. Hoping for a miraculous 2 lb loss this week, lol.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@SLIMn2016 I am sitting here fasting, I'm really hoping that tomorrow's weigh in with my trainer reflects all my hard work again this week. I vowed to lose 5 lbs this month and I'm not there yet, grr. Hoping for a miraculous 2 lb loss this week, lol.

AHHH me too Ashley!! I was at 7lbs down then skyrocketed back up! BLUB BLUB BLUB---water shift I hope--- :D I'm also hoping for 2 lbs lost (of the 3 that I gained last week that is). I keep saying I'm going to get a trainer--so I don't have to go it alone, but I'm too chicken! :o:s:D:D:D:#:)
This discussion has been closed.