Calories no
    Exercise walking and cleaning yes
    Carbs over 🤢
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, probably way under, had a 24 hour bug and didn't keep much down
    Exercise:Yes, 50 minutes weight training.

Comments: I got randomly sick at the end of the day, spent the night in the bathroom, and for fun I weighed myself today and I guess I didn't keep much down because I was a pound lighter today.

Daily Post (Monday)

Track: No
    Calories: Probably, at a lot of salad
    Exercise:20 min walk

Comments: Was careful today, ate small meals, mostly salad, cautiously adding back more food after spending the night in the bathroom. Felt better by the end of the day so I went for a quick walk because I felt guilty about skipping the gym this morning, but I felt a bit weak this morning.
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: 35 mins Stationary Bike. 30 mins Pool Speed/Cardio workout. Skipped weight/strength work I normally do on M-W-F. Pool wore me out.

Limiting any outdoor workouts, walking, cycling, etc. Too dang hot and humid in the south.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pw 191.6
    Cw 191.6
    No change from last week so that’s a plus
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
  • CerysDub
    CerysDub Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @CerysDub I actually am not really trying to be perfect, I just also want to work on my Snatches a bit more too before I go into one, that's my weaker lift and it's mostly because it's newer to me, I just learned it 8 months ago so I still need a bit of technique work and mobility work for the bottom of the snatch and then I'll feel ready.
    @AB0215 sounds like a great plan! It's always great to have a fitness goal! I feel a little lost at the moment because my only goal right now is weight loss and I feel like I need a new fitness goal, some soul searching required!!
  • CerysDub
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Under - was spot on today which I'm more happy about (sometimes in the past I haven't eaten enough so really trying to get as close to target as possible at the moment)
    Exercise:Yes, 50 minutes at the gym for a fab upper body and abs session!

Comments: Was a tricky day as we have had visitors the last week and this was their last day so we had a nice meal altogether - which normally means millions of calories, but I decided to make fajitas, and then when it came to the meal, I just had the chicken with salad whilst everyone else had the wraps, and that worked perfectly and I didn't feel like I was missing out so winning!!
  • CerysDub
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Daily Post 7/30/2018
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes

Started out great and ended great. Got a little walk in at the end of the day. I am pretty sure my first weigh in will be less - I always lose a bunch of water weight in the beginning. I have started getting up earlier - 5am. Going to try to get my walks in early. Not sure how that will work, but we will give it a go. How was everyone's day today???

@BEASTFIELD314 Glad you had a great day! Walks sound like a lovely way to start the day, I always feel great for the rest of the day after a morning workout!
  • CerysDub
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes, probably way under, had a 24 hour bug and didn't keep much down
    Exercise:Yes, 50 minutes weight training.

Comments: I got randomly sick at the end of the day, spent the night in the bathroom, and for fun I weighed myself today and I guess I didn't keep much down because I was a pound lighter today.

Daily Post (Monday)

Track: No
    Calories: Probably, at a lot of salad
    Exercise:20 min walk

Comments: Was careful today, ate small meals, mostly salad, cautiously adding back more food after spending the night in the bathroom. Felt better by the end of the day so I went for a quick walk because I felt guilty about skipping the gym this morning, but I felt a bit weak this morning.

@AB025 Hope you feel better soon!! Don't feel guilty about skipping the gym when you're ill! You've got to look after yourself or you may end up away from the gym longer!
  • a_petersen09
    a_petersen09 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday 7/30
    Exercise: 35 minutes of Zumba
    Goal: To remember to also track my water intake, I’m so terrible about that.
  • Sandie020
    Sandie020 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday 7/30/18
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 60 minutes in the gym cardio and strength
    Goal to get back up the gym after my op
  • Nikki_1130
    Nikki_1130 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Thank you so much!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day (Tuesday):
    @TeresaW1020 @Sweet_Misery_
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday 7/30
    Track: yes
    Calories : under
    Exercise: 30 min cardio
    Goal: eat less carbs today and perform better at the gym
  • AB0215
    Options
    It will get harder, you can do this, think about why you started.

njskdaerv0hc.jpg
  • AB0215
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    So I saw this post on fb about different ways to cook eggs in microwave and I tried the poached egg one...it actually works definitely can't let it go too long but this is a game changer. Basically take a mug fill it with a half cup of water, crack an egg or two in it and place it in the microwave with a plate on top and cook for at least a minute not longer than 1minute and 30 seconds if you want a yolk that is runny. then take it out and enjoy. I'm having mine over sour dough toast and enjoying it.

@gemwolf110 I don't think I've ever had a poached egg, always looked like a total pain to make, but that can change the game!
    Another thing you can do that's super quick and easy is make scrambled eggs in a mug in the microwave. You can add in bacon and/or sausage and cheese if you want and it's a really quick and easy way to stick to your goals.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow team members! Happy Tuesday!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 7/30/2018
    Exercise: Yes

Started out great and ended great. Got a little walk in at the end of the day. I am pretty sure my first weigh in will be less - I always lose a bunch of water weight in the beginning. I have started getting up earlier - 5am. Going to try to get my walks in early. Not sure how that will work, but we will give it a go. How was everyone's day today???

5AM, phew. That's early, more power to ya! I need to start getting up earlier. My husband is usually up by 4:45, I really should start getting up with him in the mornings. I can't leave the kids alone sleeping, but maybe I could run laps up and down my driveway. I should drive it to see how many times up and down would be a mile!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    MFP exercise data says I burned 740 calories. My Stationary Bike says 500. I honestly don't know.
    @jcgator2016 I find that machines and MFP tend to be somewhat inaccurate when it comes to calorie burn, and really anything, mostly because it's always an estimate. I tend to use my fitbit as that uses my heart rate and I imagine is probably the most accurate as it's the best judge of the intensity, but honestly, if you don't do that, I would probably go with a more conservative estimate for your own purposes...

Yeah, I have recorded the more conservative numbers for my reports. Have studied activity trackers and smart watches, which I also agree may be more accurate in calories burned. I did order a Garmin Vivoactive 3 which seems to fit my criteria. Waterproof for swimming, does have a gps golf app, indoor sports app, fitness age estimates, etc
  • travelingguy0219
    travelingguy0219 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Username: travelingguy0219
    August week 1 (Sunday weigh in)
    Pw 206
    Cw 206
This discussion has been closed.