Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Tracey's OMAD Fat to Fit to Fat to Fit Again

Options

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I know you will do great!!! I would join you but I love meat too much :p
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Me to .
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Today's weight jump up to 168.5. I am locked in to my no meat August so I am looking forward to the losses. I just need to stay away from the sweets. I overdid the sweets yesterday.
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @tlblanks1 - Good luck with your no meat August! You can do it. I love sweets and its one of my weaknesses too.
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Good LUCK
  • tlblanks1
    edited August 2018
    Options
    This year's meatless August so far is not faring well. I have been eating multiple meals and am eating more processed/junk types food these days than cooking like I did last year. I am thinking about ending it and regrouping. My weight was 169 pounds this morning so no loss since going meatless. Yesterday for dinner I ate a 10oz container of red roasted pepper hummus with garlic parmesan pretzel crisps with my chocolate kale shake and I had broccoli and cheese soup for lunch we then went to a late movie where I had 2 small bags of popcorn.

I don't know what the deal is but I am not giving up. I am buckling back down with OMAD and cutting out the processed foods. I have to lose this 20 pounds I have gained since November and then some.

I will just take it one day at a time, one moment at a time and make the better choice.
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself! One day at a time and before you know it, poof...20 lbs gone! Cheering you on! :)
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Tracey - you totally have this. Just take one step forward and you will get there. We are here to support you!
  • tlblanks1
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I know it is not my official weigh day, but I weighed this morning and was 166.8. I need to keep progressing with this loss. It seems I have been having a loss one day and a gain the next day setting me back at square one. I see the pattern now and am ready to break it. I can't let events derail me. I have to be determined to stick with my way of eating no matter what. I am going to challenge myself to do 100 days of Basic OMAD without making any exceptions. I will not start a new thread for this (since I already have so many), but I will journal it here. The 100 days will begin today and end on November 22 (Thanksgiving Day).

There are some big days during this 100 days that I will have to handle including my Birthday next month, but I will stick to OMAD regardless.

• dkayingram
    Options
    Hi Tracey,
    Glad you are back. You totally can knock out a big loss in the next 100 days.
  • tlblanks1
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Thanks Donna! I sure aim to. It will take a 26 pound loss to get me to my 140 pound goal.
  • dkayingram
    Options
    I am going in with you on the 100 day challenge. My birthday is November 23rd so that will be great for me to do as well. Recently I have been all over the place with my eating and I haven't had the courage to step on the scale but I am going to do that and move forward. 100 days - here we come!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    You can do it Tracey and Donna, I'm rooting for you both :)<3
  • tlblanks1
    Options
    Donna, Awesome to have you with me on these 100 days. We can definitely do this. I am sure you will provide for yourself a great birthday present.
  • tlblanks1
    Options
    Day 1 of 100
    August 15, 2018

Weight 166.8

Today was a very successful day. Today's meal is featured below.

cav0vhxyg87o.jpg
    Rotisserie chicken leg and two wings, broccoli salad, field peas with snaps, and chocolate kale shake
  • dkayingram
    Options
    Looks amazing. Day one done. AWESOME!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    That looks delicious!!!
  • tlblanks1
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Day 2 of 100
    August 16, 2018

Weight 165.5

Day 2 ended up being an unplanned complete fast day so no food was consumed.
  • tlblanks1
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Day 3 of 100
    August 17, 2018

Weight: 162.5

I broke my extended fast today at around 4:40. Today's meal below.

abbiyeusi4cy.jpg
    Ribeye steak, scrambled eggs with cheese, broccoli salad, Keto fathead cinnamon roll, and chocolate kale shake