Mari33a Posts: 1,093 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    6p7fykbssad0.png

1. Carol (8pm GMT Saturday 13th)
    2. Carol
    3. Carol
    4. Carol
    5. Nika _nikkiwolf_ (8am GMT Sunday 14th)
    6. Nika _nikkiwolf_ (9am GMT Sunday 14th)
    7. B (girlinahat) (10am GMT Sunday 14th)
    8. B (girlinahat) (11am GMT Sunday 14th)
    9. Kim (Avidkeo)
    10. Marissaxzxzxz (4pm GMT Sunday 14th)

@Orphia I've added the GMT time when you start - I hope I converted correctly?

I put myself for two hours now, but I also wouldn't mind starting 30min later if we find someone to do the first part of the first hour I took.

• HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    HonuNui is 1430-1600 Hawaii time (230-4pm)-doesn't seem to fit into the above list, tho...
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    So, do I have this correct? 2-3 pm (1400-1500) Sunday, Memphis time (CDT) would be starting at hr 23 GMT on the above list? I used an online converter. Or is it hr 24?
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    So, do I have this correct? 2-3 pm (1400-1500) Sunday, Memphis time (CDT) would be starting at hr 23 GMT on the above list? I used an online converter. Or is it hr 24?

Im working on the spreadsheet. 2pm central is 1900 GMT (14:00-5:00). I put you in the slot.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    HonuNui wrote: »
    HonuNui is 1430-1600 Hawaii time (230-4pm)-doesn't seem to fit into the above list, tho...

Hawaii time the 26 hours runs from 10AM October 13th to 230PM October 14th. You let me know, i'll gladly put it in the chart. I did have you in there but with the hiccup it was lost.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    a GMT sign up would look like this, if its easier for some to use, by all means please use what works.

October 13th
    24/0 Date change here. 10/14
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Butterchop wrote: »
    I can run an hour if needed. I am in central Us Alabama time. Spreadsheets in general confuse me so ill just fill in whenever needed.

October 14th 2-4 PM Central . Any or all of of it

or

October 14 midnight to 4AM ( i see @_nikkiwolf_ is available for two hours i during this time. Awesome!) perhaps @garygse would dedicate his morning run in addition to the marathon he ran to cover some of this time?

@Butterchop just let me know, i'll put you in the spreadsheet.
  • Elise4270
    edited October 2018
    Options
    OKIE DOKIE...

I think it has been restored. Thanks @Avidkeo for that reminder that it could be done that way.

I cleaned it up, scooted names in so it is easier to discern the gaps.

@_nikkiwolf_ , I did add your blocks, 8-9 PM er AM GMT.

If there are any updates in times available or our schedules shift just share and I can update it if it is too confusing to sort out. I understand some aren't as spreadsheet nerdy as I am. Love the darn things. Everything should have spreadsheet. So, If life happens, which it will, don't be shy about saying "hey I cant make it/or figure this out".

• Elise4270
    Options

My name disappeared off the sign up sheet too

You are back in there. 4PM-5PM. not sure if you wanted the whole hour still. or til 530?
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    6p7fykbssad0.png

1. Carol (8pm GMT Saturday 13th)
    2. Carol
    3. Carol
    4. Carol
    5. Nika _nikkiwolf_ (8am GMT Sunday 14th)
    6. Nika _nikkiwolf_ (9am GMT Sunday 14th)
    7. B (girlinahat) (10am GMT Sunday 14th)
    8. B (girlinahat) (11am GMT Sunday 14th)
    9. Kim (Avidkeo)
    10. Marissaxzxzxz (4pm GMT Sunday 14th)

Thanks, @_nikkiwolf_ Yes, that's my correct start time.

I'd like to look at the spreadsheet but I think it was me that borked it before. :/

I'm off to Melbourne in the morning. Not sure how much time I'll have to help in here.

I posted this list and pic in the challenge thread to lure in any newbies etc.
  • OSUbuckeye906
    OSUbuckeye906 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I can’t view the spreadsheet on my phone but I originally put myself down to run from 8:30-9:30 (11:30-12:30 EST for me), and I’ll still plan on doing a run/walk during that time. It would be cool if we could get everyone to take a pic to represent their run and post it here.
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    I can run an hour if needed. I am in central Us Alabama time. Spreadsheets in general confuse me so ill just fill in whenever needed.

or

October 14 midnight to 4AM ( i see @_nikkiwolf_ is available for two hours i during this time. Awesome!) perhaps @garygse would dedicate his morning run in addition to the marathon he ran to cover some of this time?

Ok I can do 2-3. I can do until 4 if walking is ok. I can't run that long yet.
  • Elise4270
    Options

or

Ok I can do 2-3. I can do until 4 if walking is ok. I can't run that long yet.

Waking is perfectly acceptable!
  • garygse
    garygse Posts: 896 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

or

EDIT: I obviously don't have a calendar...undoing post.
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Is there an easy way to figure out what slots still need filling?

I'm coming into this late which is probably the source of my confusion.
    I see lists in the thread that don't match other lists, and the spreadsheet confuses me (probably because I wasn't around for the discussion of how it's set up)

The spreadsheet has columns for Runners 1, 2, 3, & 4?
    There's a sheet for marathons in different states?
    There are sheets for groups of states?

• RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I put my name in at 1500 - 1530 in whatever spreadsheet was in front when I opened it. Most of the slots were full (hope it's right). I think this will be Sunday at 8 am PST. My brain is a little off at the moment, so if anyone has a chance to check if I have translated the time correctly, I would appreciate it.

ETA: Sorry, I meant to ask for someone to check if my time will be Sunday morning (or is it Saturday morning?). I am fairly confident on the hour translation I cannot seem to figure the day. Le sigh.
  • Elise4270
    edited October 2018
    Options
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    Is there an easy way to figure out what slots still need filling?

I'm coming into this late which is probably the source of my confusion.
    I see lists in the thread that don't match other lists, and the spreadsheet confuses me (probably because I wasn't around for the discussion of how it's set up)

The spreadsheet has columns for Runners 1, 2, 3, & 4?
    There's a sheet for marathons in different states?
    There are sheets for groups of states?

Dennis wanted to run a marathon in the 50 states, so thats a way to run one for him and record it. His marathons are listed in there too.

Runners 1-4 are just overlap and a way that could communicate potential availability. 1 being have to have this time, 4 eh maybe this time.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    I put my name in at 1500 - 1530 in whatever spreadsheet was in front when I opened it. Most of the slots were full (hope it's right). I think this will be Sunday at 8 am PST. My brain is a little off at the moment, so if anyone has a chance to check if I have translated the time correctly, I would appreciate it.

ETA: Sorry, I meant to ask for someone to check if my time will be Sunday morning (or is it Saturday morning?). I am fairly confident on the hour translation I cannot seem to figure the day. Le sigh.

You are correct. 8am october 14th.
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Elise4270 🤓
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Ok I didn't see my name on the spreadsheet. I think I was 2-3 on Oct 14. I am in Alabama so that will be about 5 or 6 miles in AL. If that time is taken I can probably do whatever is available