TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    erikNJ wrote: »
    I am really hoping that this week is my new kickstart. I have been in a no loss but no gain rut for a month and a half. I am sure after last weeks mini-vacation I will be up some this week but I hope to stay active and eat healthy to start going in the right direction again. If not, I guess I will have to sit back and reevaluate myself.

I am assuming your most recent mini vacay is the last for a while. And the next thing coming up is the holiday season. Ten weeks until Christmas. Go really hard until then and see what happens. What have you got to lose? (Yes, I know Thanksgiving is in there, but it is only one day!!)

Yea ... except in 5 weeks im on a long vacation. 11 straight days starting on Thanksgiving ...
    So here’s to hoping I kick these next 5 weeks in the butt and roll momentum into vacay
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @bizgirl26 I 😍 varadero and November is the perfect time to go...it cools down and is so nice. My family went to Cuba in August and apparently it was unbreathably hot
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I am really hoping that this week is my new kickstart. I have been in a no loss but no gain rut for a month and a half. I am sure after last weeks mini-vacation I will be up some this week but I hope to stay active and eat healthy to start going in the right direction again. If not, I guess I will have to sit back and reevaluate myself.

I am assuming your most recent mini vacay is the last for a while. And the next thing coming up is the holiday season. Ten weeks until Christmas. Go really hard until then and see what happens. What have you got to lose? (Yes, I know Thanksgiving is in there, but it is only one day!!)

Yea ... except in 5 weeks im on a long vacation. 11 straight days starting on Thanksgiving ...
    So here’s to hoping I kick these next 5 weeks in the butt and roll momentum into vacay

Okay. I was taking a guess at no more vacations!! So, instead, it is five weeks of going really, REALLY hard!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Tuesday, October 16, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 2 hours of yard work(mowed and picked up about 200 pounds of fallen branches), about 50 squats, 100 push ups and 1 brief terrifying sprint away from attacking yellow jackets. Ouch, they hurt!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Oct 16

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Mini challenge

Tue:
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Excercise: yes

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS We went to Victoria BC on Vancouver Island. It is a short ferry ride for us from Seattle.

I love it there and it is definitely one of my happy places.
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tracked and under
    Zumba
    Maybe I can get the tracking and losing going again.....
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    October 16th Mini Challenge

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: No, over just a tad
    Exercise: Yes, 30 min on bike
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Tues mini challenge . Y to logging, calories and exercise 😁
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS We went to Victoria BC on Vancouver Island. It is a short ferry ride for us from Seattle.

I love it there and it is definitely one of my happy places.

I wondered if you meant BC, but I didn't want to assume!! We took a family vacation to Vancouver Island about five years ago. We flew direct from Toronto to Victoria, but only spent enough time in Victoria to have lunch on a patio overlooking the water and to walk around the Empress Hotel a bit, as I used to know someone that worked there as a pastry chef. We had our teenage boys with us, so the main activities were golfing at Bear Mountain Resort and deep sea fishing off the coast at Tofino.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    Tracked and under
    Zumba
    Maybe I can get the tracking and losing going again.....

If you eat at a deficit, you will lose weight!! Keeping track of what you eat is the first step!! You got this!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Sorry, I have been away this week. I am guessing my weight rolled over, so will weigh in again Tuesday. Not sure how good it will be- eating on the road & not exercising regularly might not add up to the results I want! 😒

@CCzMini, Are you back yet, Colleen? If you want to give yourself a few days before weighing in, I totally understand!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    October 16

Tracking: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    60 min light back & biceps
    30 min extra credit 🏋️‍♀️
    Steps: 5399
    Water: 88oz
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Wednesday, October 17, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No -:(. My body hurts today. Maybe tomorrow I’ll be less 199 year old man feeling.

Seriously, when does the miracle of joint aches going away happen that I keep reading about in all these success stories?
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    WED mini challenge Y to logging, calories and exercise . Zumba and weight training today
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge for Oct 17th

Tracking: Yep
    Calories: Nope
    Exercise: Yes, arms workout. 30 min on bike.

Definitely feel like I’m toning up but not losing weight. Need to get the good eating going again.
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Wed:
    Track: yes
    Excercise: yes

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    October 17
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ok, sorry I am a day late posting. Maybe I should have waited a couple days. 😞
    Today’s weight was 211. Definitely have to get back down more by next week.
This discussion has been closed.