HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    Username: ForLangston
    Week Oct 17: Wed
    Previous Weight: 250.8
    Current: 250

Tracked: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, yes, and yes! (belly dancing, Fitbit, and Tae-bo)

Nicely done! Almost a pound gone. Next week....the 40's!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    October 18
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 179.8
    Current 179.8

No loss, but no gain either. I am assuming you are feeling better, so this coming week, take no prisoners!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    xr8_kiwi wrote: »
    Weigh in for 19th October.

Name: xr8_kiwi
    Weigh in week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 262.1
    Todays Weight: 259.9

Nicely done!! A solid two pounds gone, and into the 50's!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    October 17

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Rest day too many MD appointments
    Steps: 6606
    Water: 88oz

It may be a rest day, but you still got your yoga in!! Hope the doctors had some good news for you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    October Weigh in
    Today’s weight: 158

Today was a good reminder that I’m only 3 lbs away from my next goal weight of 155. I’d really like to hit that before the end of the month. It can be done and I’m hoping to finish out this month on a good note.

Well done, Mikayla! A pound and a half gone!! Yes, three pounds before the end of the month is quite doable, since there are still two weeks left in the October Challenge!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    xr8_kiwi wrote: »
    Thanks @abowersgirl been an interesting few weeks and a bit challenging to stay on track with husbands 40th and also my son's 16th..just my daughters 13th to go on the 28th, and all the extra temptation be gone, hopefully until Christmas lol 😌

That makes the loss even more special...that you could celebrate these life moments, and still stay on track!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    Bizgirl26 WEIGH IN
    I weighed early cuz my day is insane tmrw
    163.7 this week

Always happy to record a loss on any day!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Thu:
    Track: yes
    Excercise: yes

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes
    Thu: yes

Fri and Sat plans are gonna spoil my little run there. But this is still the best week I have had in about a month. Very motivating. I feel good and think/hope I am back in a groove

So very happy to hear, Erik!! Just do the best you can over the weekend to mitigate the damage, and then go hard again come Monday.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 273.2
    Today's Weight: 271

You've been injured and/or in pain and you still posted a loss!! Just goes to show that what you eat is the most important piece of the equation! Well done, Mike!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hi. I have been logging in daily but tracking has gone to hell. My food has been all over the place with sick family members (including myself), working overtime and just general lack of focus.
    I think I've missed 2 weigh-ins, so will sit the rest of this month out and rejoin for November if that's ok @HASWLRS

@MelsLeanDream, If that's what you want to do, Mel. You've only missed one weigh-in, if you post a weight either today or tomorrow. But if you would rather come back in full swing in November, I'll just transfer your starting weight over for the rest of the month. There are two weeks left in the October Challenge after this one though, so you may want to reconsider.....
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: Oct Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 222.50
    Current Weight: 222.75

Send help I cant shift this flu!! Pick pick picking at everything as never satisfied as no taste!!

Pretty chuffed to still be weighing even though totally not in control at the min. Main effort is to try and keep hydrated. Will get back into it once I'm fighting fit

I am so glad that you are focused on fighting this flu and not the number on the scale. Sending you positive vibes that you start to feel better soon!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week 3
    Weight in day Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 145.2
    Today’s weight:146.2

October 18

60 min yoga & meditation
    45 min light HIIT
    Steps: 5280
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week 3
    Weight in day Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 145.2
    Today’s weight:146.2

October 18

60 min yoga & meditation
    45 min light HIIT
    Steps: 5280

Just some mild fluctuating....with all you've been going through, you are doing great!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Still looking for Friday weigh-ins from:

@Coheednkimbria, @erikNJ and @Jenmarcuson
  • Jenmarcuson
    Jenmarcuson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Friday Oct. 19 weigh-in
    Oct. 19: 151
    Oct. 12: 152
    Oct. 5: 153
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Weight is 202.4
    Darn lost wonderland. Played softball in the cold last night. Need to get back to it. Game tomorrow
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Last weigh-in (2 weeks ago): 245.4
    Todays weigh-in: 245.4

Although i’m still here at 245, this is actually a nice win. The past two weekends were a little chaotic with the adult beverages amd carb heavy foods. I was honestly expecting to be back in the 250s. So breaking even makes me feel good about the hard work I put in this week. I will make better decisions in my fun plans this weekend and get right back to hard work on Sunday.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Last weigh-in (2 weeks ago): 245.4
    Todays weigh-in: 245.4

Although i’m still here at 245, this is actually a nice win. The past two weekends were a little chaotic with the adult beverages amd carb heavy foods. I was honestly expecting to be back in the 250s. So breaking even makes me feel good about the hard work I put in this week. I will make better decisions in my fun plans this weekend and get right back to hard work on Sunday.

With everything you've told us, I'd say it was a nice win as well!! Hard work can make you break even when you over indulge, and it can make you lose when you don't. I love your resolve to enjoy differently this time around!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weight is 202.4
    Darn lost wonderland. Played softball in the cold last night. Need to get back to it. Game tomorrow

Well. you are just slightly the other side of onederland, but still within sight of it. You got this!! Hope your game tomorrow is a little warmer for you!!
This discussion has been closed.