TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Replies

• WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    @HASWLRS - I will not be continuing in November. I have reached a weight where I will be losing at a much slower rate and want to focus more on some additional lifestyle changes. This group has been a big part of my weight loss with MFP. I will miss the group, but I'm happy to be in a new phase. <3
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Tracked and under
    2 hours tonight of Zumba, 360 cardio, and long and lean weights classes. 12k steps
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Username txmaryk99
    Weigh in day Monday
    Last week 242.3
    this week 242.0

Not a great weekend for me. Asthmatic bronchitis I am so tired of coughing and everyone looking at me like I am going to make them sick. It is going to be a long winter.
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, October 29, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No - had a migraine :(. Woke up and head still hurts. Hopefully clears up and I can get my sweat on.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    @HASWLRS - I will not be continuing in November. I have reached a weight where I will be losing at a much slower rate and want to focus more on some additional lifestyle changes. This group has been a big part of my weight loss with MFP. I will miss the group, but I'm happy to be in a new phase. <3

We'll be sad to see you go, but I totally get it, and am happy for you. Almost at goal is a great accomplishment!! Good luck with the other areas of your life that you want to focus on!!
  • HASWLRS
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, October 29, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No - had a migraine :(. Woke up and head still hurts. Hopefully clears up and I can get my sweat on.

So sorry to hear, Mike! Hope you feel better toady!!
  • HASWLRS
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Username txmaryk99
    Weigh in day Monday
    Last week 242.3
    this week 242.0

Not a great weekend for me. Asthmatic bronchitis I am so tired of coughing and everyone looking at me like I am going to make them sick. It is going to be a long winter.

So sorry to hear, Mary Kay! Coughing is the worst! (My husband picked up a cold with cough and last weekend he coughed and put his back out. He had some terrible back spasms!!) Hopefully this clears up for you soon!! Finding a small positive here....you did have a small loss, so kudos on that!! (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    kidkees wrote: »
    Tracked and under
    2 hours tonight of Zumba, 360 cardio, and long and lean weights classes. 12k steps

Nice stepping!!
  • HASWLRS
    The November thread is up and running. At your convenience this week, pop on over and introduce yourselves to the new team mates. The November Challenge starts on Sunday, November the 4th.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    October 29

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    25 min elliptical
    60 min aqua aerobics
    Steps: 6492
    Water:96oz
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    Oct 29

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no

I was more tired from the weekend then I thought I would be. I started out good but then hubby ordered pizza and friends came over bringing dreaded Halloween candy with them. So weird how well I did while out of town, then the day I came home was the day I messed up 😥😥

Sunday yes
    Monday no
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    I need to step away for November. There is a lot going on personally and professionally. Hoping to join you guys again in December to handle the holidays in a healthier fashion.
    Thanks for all the support and advice over the past few months. Good luck in November!
  • HASWLRS
    Oct 29

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no

I was more tired from the weekend then I thought I would be. I started out good but then hubby ordered pizza and friends came over bringing dreaded Halloween candy with them. So weird how well I did while out of town, then the day I came home was the day I messed up 😥😥

Sunday yes
    Monday no

It's like you put all of your mental energy into the weekend and didn't have any left for Monday!! Hopefully today you are well rested and the pizza and candy cravings (if there were any) are satisfied!!
  • HASWLRS
    erikNJ wrote: »
    I need to step away for November. There is a lot going on personally and professionally. Hoping to join you guys again in December to handle the holidays in a healthier fashion.
    Thanks for all the support and advice over the past few months. Good luck in November!

Hey, Erik. I get it. Sometimes there is just too much going on!! Did you want me to hold a December place for you, by transferring your weight over for November? That way you won't have to register again. Or would you rather see where you are come December and then register again if coming back is right for you?
  • xr8_kiwi
    xr8_kiwi Posts: 53 Member
    Tracked, yes
    Calories, yes
    Exercise, yes...30 minutes walk.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Tuesday mini challenge
    Y to calories logging an exercise. Just a nice walk today
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    MINI CHALLENGE
    Tuesday, October 30, 2018
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 2 hours of yard work (playing with power tools if super fun :)
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    October 30
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no ( over by 214)
    Exercise- yes
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    erikNJ wrote: »

Hey, Erik. I get it. Sometimes there is just too much going on!! Did you want me to hold a December place for you, by transferring your weight over for November? That way you won't have to register again. Or would you rather see where you are come December and then register again if coming back is right for you?

If you could hold a spot that would be great. Hopefully that will give me more motivation knowing I am already in. And then i can give you and updated weight right before the December schedule begins.
    Thank you
  • HASWLRS
    October 30
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no ( over by 214)
    Exercise- yes

So not bad at all!!
This discussion has been closed.