• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Missing weights from:

@Coheednkimbria, @Jenmarcuson, @ForLangston and @CCzMini
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS we are taking a road trip to buffalo and Pittsburg. It's a shopping weekend away lol
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 271
    Today's Weight: 268.2

Almost three pounds gone and into the 60's!!! Well done!! You must have figured out a way to feel fuller, or to live with that feeling of hunger!!!

Thanks @HASWLRS
    It’s good to be in the 60s! This feels like it’s taking forever but I seem to be consistently losing about 2ish pounds every week, which is fantastic. If I can keep it up I’ll be at my for real goal weight of 225 by March. Regarding hunger, I’ve upped my carbs and protein a smidge. Seems to be working so far :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS we are taking a road trip to buffalo and Pittsburg. It's a shopping weekend away lol

Oh, yeah....shopping burns calories!! You got this!!
  • mikea2g
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, October 26, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 2 hours of moving debris to the fire pit and burning it. Lots of using the axe, heaving large branches at the circle of sweat and hiking across the Florida jungle that is my yard. :)
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS a few days late getting back on the Halloween decorations.

Puppy and I walked 2 miles in our quest to find 10 homes decorated for Halloween. Then we had 2 miles to walk home. We have a new construction area that was finished this summer and most homes are now occupied. I have a feeling that this is where we will go to see Christmas decorations as 7 of the 15 homes had Halloween decorations up.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    October 26
    Tracking - yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- yes
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    October 26th

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, over 17,000 steps logged for the day on my phone. I worked for 12+ hours and I spent a lot of it walking. I feel it tonight!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Friday mini challenge
    Y logging and exercise
    N to calories
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Late weigh in-
    Hello! I am still on planet earth.
    Sorry I haven’t been holding down my end of the weight loss challenge this month. It hasn’t been a great month, but at least November is right around the corner.
    This weeks weight- 211.9 ☹️
  • DoingItForMySon
    DoingItForMySon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Lost my sign in days :( got super busy the last few days.

Kinda upset because i have been eatting better not eatting junk food or drinking pop....but still ended up gaining again :(

Todays weight: 229
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    October 26

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    30 min walk
    Steps: 4138
    Water: 88oz
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Username: reanna143
    Weigh in week: October, Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 173.1
    Todays Weight: 167
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    username: kc9agz
    weigh in October week 4
    Weigh in day Saturday
    last week: 129.4
    this week: 130.2

TOTM again so probably not helping my numbers much. However I also didn't eat as well as I should have so I'm sure that plays a part too. At least it wasn't a huge gain.
    Heading of to band competition next week and only junk stadium food so not sure how bad that will be for the next few weigh ins. Have 2 competitions one in San Antonio on the 3rd and one in Indy on the 9th - yikes!!
  • mikea2g
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Saturday, October 27, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 90 minutes of family bike ride. So about 20 minutes of real exercise :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Lost my sign in days :( got super busy the last few days.

Kinda upset because i have been eatting better not eatting junk food or drinking pop....but still ended up gaining again :(

Todays weight: 229

Sorry you lost your streak....you'll just have to start a new one!! You probably feel better if you have been limiting the pop and the junk food; you just ate too much of the good stuff to lose weight. A little less of it next week and the scales will change direction for you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Late weigh in-
    Hello! I am still on planet earth.
    Sorry I haven’t been holding down my end of the weight loss challenge this month. It hasn’t been a great month, but at least November is right around the corner.
    This weeks weight- 211.9 ☹️

Hey, we all have bad months....no need to apologize!! You are only up a couple of pounds for October, so one good week in November and that will all be gone!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Reanna143 wrote: »
    Username: reanna143
    Weigh in week: October, Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 173.1
    Todays Weight: 167

I know it's two weeks worth, but it is still so impressive to see!!! Congratulations on your fantastic loss!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Last call for missing weights from:

@Coheednkimbria, @Jenmarcuson and @ForLangston
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kc9agz wrote: »
    username: kc9agz
    weigh in October week 4
    Weigh in day Saturday
    last week: 129.4
    this week: 130.2

TOTM again so probably not helping my numbers much. However I also didn't eat as well as I should have so I'm sure that plays a part too. At least it wasn't a huge gain.
    Heading of to band competition next week and only junk stadium food so not sure how bad that will be for the next few weigh ins. Have 2 competitions one in San Antonio on the 3rd and one in Indy on the 9th - yikes!!

You are right....it wasn't a huge gain. Good luck in your band competitions!! And just do your best with the food choices available!!
This discussion has been closed.