Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    erikNJ wrote: »
    I need to step away for November. There is a lot going on personally and professionally. Hoping to join you guys again in December to handle the holidays in a healthier fashion.
    Thanks for all the support and advice over the past few months. Good luck in November!

Hey, Erik. I get it. Sometimes there is just too much going on!! Did you want me to hold a December place for you, by transferring your weight over for November? That way you won't have to register again. Or would you rather see where you are come December and then register again if coming back is right for you?

If you could hold a spot that would be great. Hopefully that will give me more motivation knowing I am already in. And then i can give you and updated weight right before the December schedule begins.
    Thank you

Sounds great, and will do!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weights from:

@ENRiyard, @kidkees, @CCzMini and @ForLangston

This is the last week of the October Challenge and this week's weight becomes your starting weight for November.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    October 30

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    90 min yoga & meditation
    32 min circuit training
    30 min walk
    Steps: 8925
    Water:96oz
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    October 31
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 25 min. YouTube workout with Lucy Wyndham)
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Also, so proud of myself of not giving in to any treats for Halloween!
  • HASWLRS
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Also, so proud of myself of not giving in to any treats for Halloween!

Yes, you should absolutely be proud!! Those snack size treats are so tempting!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Wednesday, October 31, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 20 minute HIIT on elliptical / 40 strength training / prowler sled laps until almost puking :) / lots of walking with the kids trick or treating
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Previous week: 250.2
    This week 250
    Exercise, yes. Logging intermittent this week.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    Exercise: Yes - 20 minute HIIT on elliptical / 40 strength training / prowler sled laps until almost puking :) / lots of walking with the kids trick or treating

Usually people puke on Halloween from too much candy!! I don't even know what prowler sled laps are, but apparently they are hard core!! Nicely done, and love the new profile pic!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Previous week: 250.2
    This week 250
    Exercise, yes. Logging intermittent this week.

So without logging, you were able to maintain these last two weeks. That is a good skill to have. So this week, eat less and log more and the number on the scales will start to go down again!!
  • mikea2g
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE

Usually people puke on Halloween from too much candy!! I don't even know what prowler sled laps are, but apparently they are hard core!! Nicely done, and love the new profile pic!

I was bob ross for Halloween :).
    Prowler sled is a sled you put weights on and push across the floor. In my gym they have a 75 foot section where you push or pull the thing back and forth. Pure torture, but it’s one of those things that make you feel like a total bad *kitten* :)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    October 31

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    35 min elliptical
    65 min aqua tone
    Steps: 6427
    Water: 96 oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE

Prowler sled is a sled you put weights on and push across the floor. In my gym they have a 75 foot section where you push or pull the thing back and forth. Pure torture, but it’s one of those things that make you feel like a total bad *kitten* :)

I am feeling really old right now....who is Bob Ross? Last night two little trick or treaters were dressed up as characters from Sky Patrol (?) or something like that. I had no idea!!
  • mikea2g
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE

I am feeling really old right now....who is Bob Ross? Last night two little trick or treaters were dressed up as characters from Sky Patrol (?) or something like that. I had no idea!!

That’s too funny. Having young kids I know most of the characters :)

Bob ross was a painter. He had a show where he demonstrated landscape paintings. He was super calm, had a fro, a baby squirrel and said “there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents”. I saw him when I was a kid and my kids love watching him. So soothing.
  • xr8_kiwi
    xr8_kiwi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Username: xr8_kiwi
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 255.2
    Todays weight: 255.2
    No change this week, not unexpected as Saturday /Sunday were bad days for me, thankfully managed get back on track for the rest of the week and into November :-)
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Oct 30th

Tracked yes
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes

Oct 31

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no

Halloween treats got the best of me, I don't feel too bad because It is my favorite time of the year and I usually allow myself to have fun. If only I had stuck to it Monday I wouldn't be kissing my streak good bye..I guess I will just have to restart a new streak 😥😥

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Oct 31 and Nov 1 mini challenge
    Y to logging , exercise N to calories
  • mikea2g
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, November 1, 2018
    Exercise: No - :(:(. Some days you rock it, some you don’t. Ate well so that’s a win.
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thursday, Weigh-in
    Current weight: 160.2 lbs

I am very grateful that a new month is starting. I need a refresh to set my mind to my goals. I am all prepped for tomorrow with healthy foods to bring to work, so thats a plus.

Mini Challenge for 11/1/18
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: 30 min on stair climber
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Nov 1

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes