kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    kc9agz
    October week 5 (final)
    weigh in Saturday _ yes a day early this week
    last week 130.2
    this week 130.8

I am going backwards - grr
    Yes I know I am a day early weighing in but going to band competition in TX and ready to walk out the door for the airport and I know I won't remember to post tomorrow sitting there watching, so sorry I am a day early.

bad week at work, but no idea why I should be up again. TOTM is done so I should be going down. It is what it is, but at least I;m staying the same general area - lol

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    xr8_kiwi wrote: »
    Username: xr8_kiwi
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 255.2
    Todays weight: 255.2
    No change this week, not unexpected as Saturday /Sunday were bad days for me, thankfully managed get back on track for the rest of the week and into November :-)

So glad you were able to get yourself back on track after the weekend! Holding steady this week is a victory!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday, Weigh-in
    Current weight: 160.2 lbs

I am very grateful that a new month is starting. I need a refresh to set my mind to my goals. I am all prepped for tomorrow with healthy foods to bring to work, so thats a plus.

Mini Challenge for 11/1/18
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: 30 min on stair climber

Good job on getting your healthy foods prepared for tomorrow!! The food part does appear to be your nemesis, as you seem to get regular exercise most days.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, November 1, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No - :(:(. Some days you rock it, some you don’t. Ate well so that’s a win.

Yes, eating well is ALWAYS a win!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Oct 30th

Tracked yes
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes

Oct 31

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no

Halloween treats got the best of me, I don't feel too bad because It is my favorite time of the year and I usually allow myself to have fun. If only I had stuck to it Monday I wouldn't be kissing my streak good bye..I guess I will just have to restart a new streak 😥😥

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no

I am glad you said what you did about allowing yourself to have some fun, and starting a new streak, because your little crying faces look so sad!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Wednesday, October 31, 2018
    Exercise: Yes - 20 minute HIIT on elliptical / 40 strength training / prowler sled laps until almost puking :) / lots of walking with the kids trick or treating

Usually people puke on Halloween from too much candy!! I don't even know what prowler sled laps are, but apparently they are hard core!! Nicely done, and love the new profile pic!

I was bob ross for Halloween :).
    Prowler sled is a sled you put weights on and push across the floor. In my gym they have a 75 foot section where you push or pull the thing back and forth. Pure torture, but it’s one of those things that make you feel like a total bad *kitten* :)

I am feeling really old right now....who is Bob Ross? Last night two little trick or treaters were dressed up as characters from Sky Patrol (?) or something like that. I had no idea!!

That’s too funny. Having young kids I know most of the characters :)

Bob ross was a painter. He had a show where he demonstrated landscape paintings. He was super calm, had a fro, a baby squirrel and said “there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents”. I saw him when I was a kid and my kids love watching him. So soothing.

I googled Bob Ross and I do know who he was. He used to have a show on PBS in the 90's when my kids were little. Phew...I am not feeling completely out of touch anymore!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    Oct 31 and Nov 1 mini challenge
    Y to logging , exercise N to calories

Okay...no more Halloween candy!! You have a beach vacation looming!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kc9agz wrote: »
    kc9agz
    October week 5 (final)
    weigh in Saturday _ yes a day early this week
    last week 130.2
    this week 130.8

I am going backwards - grr
    Yes I know I am a day early weighing in but going to band competition in TX and ready to walk out the door for the airport and I know I won't remember to post tomorrow sitting there watching, so sorry I am a day early.

bad week at work, but no idea why I should be up again. TOTM is done so I should be going down. It is what it is, but at least I;m staying the same general area - lol

Early is absolutely fine!!! Yes, you are in the same general area, so maybe just normal fluctuations. Have fun at your band competition. Have I already asked you what instrument you play?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weights from:

@Nicoletime4me, @CCzMini, @kidkees and @ENRiyard

Thanks, ladies!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 268.2
    Today's Weight: 264.7

Alright! Down 14.3 pounds this month, woo hoo! Yesterday morning I weighed 267, this morning 2 pounds lighter. So weird how it all fluctuates based on a hundred different factors.

I’m shooting for 246 by the end of the year. At that point my BMI will be officially overweight, no longer obese. Granted, I have the big boned muscle body that breaks the BMI chart, so ill never be in the “healthy” category. At my lowest, decades ago, I was 207, had lost way too much muscle while losing weight and was super frail feeling. Still technically overweight then. This is now a rant about that darn BMI chart that raises my life insurance rates! Argh! :).
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 268.2
    Today's Weight: 264.7

Alright! Down 14.3 pounds this month, woo hoo! Yesterday morning I weighed 267, this morning 2 pounds lighter. So weird how it all fluctuates based on a hundred different factors.

I’m shooting for 246 by the end of the year. At that point my BMI will be officially overweight, no longer obese. Granted, I have the big boned muscle body that breaks the BMI chart, so ill never be in the “healthy” category. At my lowest, decades ago, I was 207, had lost way too much muscle while losing weight and was super frail feeling. Still technically overweight then. This is now a rant about that darn BMI chart that raises my life insurance rates! Argh! :).

Wow!! Just fantastic, Mike!! I don't know what else to say!! Down 14.3 pounds in a month is you having a great month!!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week:5
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 145.6
    Today’s weight:144.2

November 1
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    35 min Bettyrocker video
    63 min (2.79 miles)walk
    Steps: 10062
    Water: 96 oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week:5
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 145.6
    Today’s weight:144.2

November 1
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    35 min Bettyrocker video
    63 min (2.79 miles)walk
    Steps: 10062
    Water: 96 oz

Fantastic loss, Tami!! Look at that step total....over 10,000!! (It's been a while?) What is a Bettyrocker video? Sounds very retro!!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    November 2
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous- 180
    Current- 180

Sorry for the late entry
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    November 2
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous- 180
    Current- 180

Sorry for the late entry

No worries, Nicole. I just didn't want you to forget altogether!! So, October was a wash.....let's bring on November!!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weights from:

@Tracie_Lord and @Jenmarcuson

Thanks, ladies!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, November 2, 2018
    Exercise: Yes - couldn’t make it to the gym but was able to get a sweat on at home and am incredibly sore right now :). 100 kettlebell swings and 30 minutes of throwing 10-75 pound logs like you do with a medicine ball. Lots of fun. My 3 year old picked up smaller sticks and copied me. She did squat throws, side throws and over the head throws. I’m not sure who worked harder! :wink:
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, November 2, 2018
    Exercise: Yes - couldn’t make it to the gym but was able to get a sweat on at home and am incredibly sore right now :). 100 kettlebell swings and 30 minutes of throwing 10-75 pound logs like you do with a medicine ball. Lots of fun. My 3 year old picked up smaller sticks and copied me. She did squat throws, side throws and over the head throws. I’m not sure who worked harder! :wink:

That sounds so cute....you and your daughter working out together!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Nov 2

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Week 5
    Name abowersgirl
    Weigh in Saturday
    Last weeks weight: 149.8
    This week 148.2

My weight has slowed down considerably but I should see another whoooosh soon
This discussion has been closed.