AB0215 wrote: »
    Happy Weigh In Day Saturday:
    Bm00re2u
    gemwolf110 (got yours)
    LyndsayAnne316 (got yours)
    mg07030
    UnchainedZulu
    Zumbaforever

hey - so i dont get the notifications for this thread on the app. and i dont come online on the pc much. :(
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, OMAD (just today)
    Exercise:Yes, walking
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily post: Friday
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Under.
    Exercise: No.
    Water: Not sure at all lol but had a lot of water and tea so should be good?

Comments: Was 183.4 this morning on the scale. Don't really know how that happened since I had a burger yesterday lol but I'll take it. Hopefully I'm not losing TOO fast. Kind of concerns me sometimes because I know it's unhealthy to do so but I guess I haven't lost a crazy amount so this all may just be water weight. Not sure. I want to make an at-home exercise routine that I can do soon. Definitely want to incorporate it into my lifestyle.

@ssssanaaaa I wouldn't really at this point be concerned that you're losing too fast.
    The industry standard is 1-2 lbs a week, and I think that's an average amount. Sometimes you don't lose for a few weeks and then randomly drop a lot of weight at once (a whoosh if you will) but you can lose faster and still be ok. The reason behind the 1-2 lbs a week is really that it appeals to most of people most of the time, which is really where all rules come from, not just weight loss rules!

My trainer explained it best to me by explaining that I'm losing quick right now and my performance isn't suffering, my body isn't having a negative reaction in any way, ie, tired all the time, losing hair (heaven forbid) those sort of things and you'd notice them. She basically told me not to worry about it unless I started seeing something negative happen.

Another thing to think about is you're just jumping back in after taking a bit of a break. You do tend to lose faster in the beginning too, and this is sort of a new beginning for your body and you've been making a lot of awesome food choices so you're just being rewarded for doing so. :):)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Saturday:
    Bm00re2u
    gemwolf110 (got yours)
    LyndsayAnne316 (got yours)
    mg07030
    UnchainedZulu
    Zumbaforever

hey - so i dont get the notifications for this thread on the app. and i dont come online on the pc much. :(

@unchainedzulu I only get notifications on my phone if I go to the community section and then it shows me notifications for the bookmarks I've saved, I don't kow if that helps you, but if you're using your phone more than your pc, you might just want to take a peak at the community while you're there :smile:
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post sat
    Track no 😳
    Calories no 😫
    Exercise 6 mile run
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily stats:
    Sun Oct 14

Tracked: yes
    Calories:Under
    Exercise: 30 minutes arms weights, squats
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Jogetsgains
    Sunday
    PW 259
    CW 258
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Daily stats: Sun., Oct 14

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 4 mile walk with my son and Goldie
    Water: 80oz +
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    So, I'll be posting the results shortly, but I've been thrown a curve ball today as my day took a weird turn. I decided to make today a rest day as next week I'm starting a new program to take me through the last phase of competition prep and decided to take a walk.

I think that everything happens for a reason, and I suppose my reason for not feeling weight training today was revealed to me while on my walk. I guess I was supposed to be a certain place at a certain time...

While on my walk I ran into the little girl that followed me a few weeks ago and talked to me. I found her huddled into a ball in tears holding her new puppy. I asked her what was wrong and she did actually share it with me. I really hope I did enough though, and I really can't shake the feeling that I should have figured out where she lived and helped her tell her dad how she was feeling...

I hope everything is okay with her. But I am so glad you chose to walk today. Everything happens for a reason.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Hey Slimsons! I'm back! Sorry I was MIA for the past while. I'm here now though and ready to get back into the groove.

I've taken steps to set myself up for success this week, including a commitment to post daily (at minimum on my wall if not here in the forums) and log daily (even if over carbs/cals). The rest will fall into place. I'm stoked!

Glad to see you all carrying on with your goals!!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily post: Friday
    Calories: Under.
    Water: Not sure at all lol but had a lot of water and tea so should be good?

Comments: Was 183.4 this morning on the scale. Don't really know how that happened since I had a burger yesterday lol but I'll take it. Hopefully I'm not losing TOO fast. Kind of concerns me sometimes because I know it's unhealthy to do so but I guess I haven't lost a crazy amount so this all may just be water weight. Not sure. I want to make an at-home exercise routine that I can do soon. Definitely want to incorporate it into my lifestyle.

@ssssanaaaa I wouldn't really at this point be concerned that you're losing too fast.
    The industry standard is 1-2 lbs a week, and I think that's an average amount. Sometimes you don't lose for a few weeks and then randomly drop a lot of weight at once (a whoosh if you will) but you can lose faster and still be ok. The reason behind the 1-2 lbs a week is really that it appeals to most of people most of the time, which is really where all rules come from, not just weight loss rules!

My trainer explained it best to me by explaining that I'm losing quick right now and my performance isn't suffering, my body isn't having a negative reaction in any way, ie, tired all the time, losing hair (heaven forbid) those sort of things and you'd notice them. She basically told me not to worry about it unless I started seeing something negative happen.

Another thing to think about is you're just jumping back in after taking a bit of a break. You do tend to lose faster in the beginning too, and this is sort of a new beginning for your body and you've been making a lot of awesome food choices so you're just being rewarded for doing so. :):)

Thank you for consoling me. That's really helpful. I was really getting concerned lol. Just feels different to finally be losing again! Never thought losing weight would worry me lol
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Daily post: Saturday
    Calories: A little over.
    Water: A lot.

Comments: Okay, so I've been basically within my calorie goal yesterday and today but I've made some unhealthy choices. I'm also 185.2 on the scale this morning and have definitely been high on the sodium. I'm glad tomorrow is Monday so I can get to my healthy routine lol. I REALLY do not want to relapse. I'm determined to keep the progress going and something bad about me is that sometimes I'll do not so good a couple days and then it'll be like a downwards spiral for a few weeks (some weird perfectionism all or nothing thing idk). But I'm not going to do that this time. I want to think about this rationally and move forward. Definitely want to keep up the progress and not give up on myself because of a couple of days. Going to get some studying done today and meal prep when I get home from the library and make sure this week is successful. Will definitely make sure this week is good. Got a bunch of fruit and veggies from costco, healthy decisions. I'm doing pretty good actually now that I think about it. I shouldn't feel as bad as I do. I've come a long way. Going to go to the gym tomorrow as well. Can't wait. I've been missing it. Last week the exam was consuming my time.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I thought I had posted everyday, but must have not. I will try to figure out what I did that it didn’t show up.

Sunday, October 14 daily post

Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no, ankle healing
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Daily post Sunday, Oct 14th.
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 30 min water aerobics
    Carbs no
    Intermittent fasted today 20 hrs.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, cleaning and a short walk
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday

Trackes: yes
    Exercise: active today, but not planned exercise.

We were putting in a new backdoor that was 2" wider than our previous one. So a little demo, then rebuilding. No Time to do another workout. We did this all day, and I scrubbed the house afterwards from the layer of dust it created with sanding and sawing. So, I guess I can count as exercise, even though In didn't hit my step goal.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,861 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Sunday
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes, 2 mile walk with my dogs and carried water for water changes for my aquariums, total 33 gallons salt water

Shelley
This discussion has been closed.