ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in:
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in week: October Week 5
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 184.8
    Current Weight: 182.0

Comments: Really happy about this since I haven't seen this number in a while. Had some candy yesterday so I need to make sure I watch what I eat today because even though it doesn't immediately affect the scale, the calories add up. I'm definitely going to limit myself.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-in:

Comments: Really happy about this since I haven't seen this number in a while. Had some candy yesterday so I need to make sure I watch what I eat today because even though it doesn't immediately affect the scale, the calories add up. I'm definitely going to limit myself.

WOOHOO!!!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options

@AB0215 Thanks for the pep talk, Mom. :)

Yes, I realize the process. I made changes last month to get stronger and I know I have to be patient because the results will eventually come. My trainer always tell us to stay off the scales because losing weight is not the priority at this point in our initial workouts. And I see his point.

Great work out today. We did old school weight lifting.

@jcgator2016 That mom comment made me laugh.
    I have to wonder how I would have turned out if I had a mom who actually gave me pep talks, I don't think that either of my parents ever gave me one in my entire life, and I'm 32 now so, guess I can give up on that one.
    I guess it's a good thing that I've always had a lot of internal motivation, but I know that not everyone does and I like to share my internal motivation and determination with others, so...sorry if I go overboard!

• melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post fri
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 40 min bootcamp

Great week just hope I can keep it up over the weekend 🙏🏼
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Username: jcgator2016
    Previous Weight: 258.4
    Current Weight: 256.6

Glad to get this month over with.

Awesome week Jim!! :)

Weekly Weigh-in:

Super work... congrats! :)

cmteach4 wrote: »
    Username: cmteach4
    Previous Weight: 187.4
    Current Weight: 189.8

UGH!! I know I didn’t eat over by that many calories if any, so I am counting on it being from being on a weird schedule and eating out most days this week! Not a good showing for first month on Slimsons, so I will have to make it up in the rest of November! Have a great weekend everyone!

Chris---it's just sodium.... don't worry, next week you'll see the flush! You've been doing great right along. <3;)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Previous Weight: 163.7
    Current Weight: 162.3
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in:

Look at You! WGT!!!
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Look who comes sneaking in here in the middle of the day. :D

That is super impressive! Great job, Nancy! I know how hard you work, glad to see the scale tip in your favor.

• jcgator2016
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@AB0215 Thanks for the pep talk, Mom. :)

Yes, I realize the process. I made changes last month to get stronger and I know I have to be patient because the results will eventually come. My trainer always tell us to stay off the scales because losing weight is not the priority at this point in our initial workouts. And I see his point.

Great work out today. We did old school weight lifting.

@jcgator2016 That mom comment made me laugh.
    I have to wonder how I would have turned out if I had a mom who actually gave me pep talks, I don't think that either of my parents ever gave me one in my entire life, and I'm 32 now so, guess I can give up on that one.
    I guess it's a good thing that I've always had a lot of internal motivation, but I know that not everyone does and I like to share my internal motivation and determination with others, so...sorry if I go overboard!

@AB0215 Oh trust me, pep talks are overrated. My dad was a 32 year Marine Veteran and me being the oldest, I got my share of them. He's 86 now, excellent health and he still tries to give me pep talks.

And there's nothing wrong with you sharing. I enjoy the conversations in here. I learn stuff. Like Shark Week. :)
  • AB0215
    edited November 2018
    Options

@AB0215 Oh trust me, pep talks are overrated. My dad was a 32 year Marine Veteran and me being the oldest, I got my share of them. He's 86 now, excellent health and he still tries to give me pep talks.

And there's nothing wrong with you sharing. I enjoy the conversations in here. I learn stuff. Like Shark Week. :)

@jcgator2016 I was looking for a good pep talk Wednesday, I just could not get my *kitten* together.
    Just got a vision of the pep talk from your marine dad, that would have been the one I needed lol. It's crunch time. My meet is 2 weeks from tomorrow! I don't have time for those missed lifts from the other day.
  • AB0215
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, OMAD
    Exercise:Yes, 45 mins weight training, 25 mins treadmill, 5 mins rower, 5 mins stair climber

Comments: Had this whole thing typed out and then managed to hit he wrong button on my phone. And this is why I never do it on my phone.
    Decided early into my weight training today to scrap it and do it tomorrow, figured out I am still pretty sore from yesterday and I would rather take a day of rest and get in a better quality training session. So that's what I will be doing tomorrow.
  • AB0215
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    Daily post, Friday November 2

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. Calisthenics, 20 minutes
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in:

@ssssanaaaa Boom. That's how we do it!
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

@SLIMn2016 Only a few more lbs left! You're chipping away at it!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily stats: Friday, Nov. 2, 2018

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walking
    Water: 96 oz.

Not much for exercise today, was a super busy day full of appts. and had to be in Boston early. Got to get my butt back into the gym.
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    Daily Post Fri 2 Nov

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Strength/Weight Workout

Great workout today. After a sloppy session on Wednesday, I made sure to get my head right. Instead of thinking how many reps I needed to complete, I focused my attention on form and technique on every rep. Also promised myself a treat if I had a great workout. So I pulled into the DQ drive thru and got me a small cone for the ride home.
    Windows down in the truck, stereo blasting, hat backwards and driving home in a sweat stained t shirt eating an ice cream cone after a great workout. It doesn't get any better than that.

• mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona 11/2
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Weigh in date Friday. 157. Last week 154.5. I gained. 😫
    Exercise yes spent 1 hr in gym finally! It was my first day in the gym since I have had knee surgery. My whole body aches but I am happy I am back! Maybe now I will start losing weight instead of gaining. 😫
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday
    Track yes
    Calories under barely
    Exercise yes, core and some arms

Shelley
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Saturday guys, it's the last day of the October challenge, let's finish strong!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Saturday:
    @Bm00re2u
    @gemwolf110
    @mg07030
    @Zumbaforever
This discussion has been closed.