LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Weigh-In for:

@LesIckaBod
    @90kgToNewMe - Gotcha already!
    @CDiddyGetsFitty
    @eevang
    @jrw423
    @Mariamamjad - Holding steady after last week's woosh! We'll take it!
    @mthomas0228
    @pilpolf
    @westray16

And we had a couple Monday weighers last week who I didn't get scores for. I hope to hear from you this week!
    @Be_Lively
    @cdqtducks
    @Metubal - hope vacay is happy and fun, and everyone is back to being healthy!
    @michellelagle
    @Mycocoabubbles
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    LesIckaBod
    October Week 2 Weigh-In
    PW: 168.8
    CW: 167.6

Looking at my graph of daily weigh-ins for my month, I see that the trend line has flatlined over the last two weeks. I finally updated all my data for my 3-week TDEE (had ignored that since mid-August, turns out) and saw that my tracked TDEE is way down. Over the summer, I was getting in lots of walking every day, plus my usual workout. Now, I'm back to a lot of computer time. I'm hopeful that getting out of the chair and using my homemade standing desk will help me increase calorie expenditure a bit more each day.
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Question for the Week

When I've struggled with disappointment over how unfit I was, I've tried to remember to "Be grateful for your abilities today."

After a hard October Week 1, where many Gutbusters dealt with stresses or had trouble knocking off the pounds, I think maybe we could use a chance to think about what we're grateful for today.

So, it doesn't have to be weight loss related at all, but What are you grateful for today? Bonus points if you post a picture to share with us! (Use the little picture icon to add the pic)
  • Lilmamawoz
    Lilmamawoz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My husband taking great care of me these past few days.
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Lilmamawoz wrote: »
    My husband taking great care of me these past few days.

@Lilmamawoz Yes, this is a super one to be grateful for! I'm glad you're being well taken care of!
  • michellelagle
    michellelagle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    Happy Monday Weigh-In for:

@LesIckaBod
    @90kgToNewMe - Gotcha already!
    @CDiddyGetsFitty
    @eevang
    @jrw423
    @Mariamamjad - Holding steady after last week's woosh! We'll take it!
    @mthomas0228
    @pilpolf
    @westray16

And we had a couple Monday weighers last week who I didn't get scores for. I hope to hear from you this week!
    @Be_Lively
    @cdqtducks
    @Metubal - hope vacay is happy and fun, and everyone is back to being healthy!
    @michellelagle
    @Mycocoabubbles

• michellelagle
    Options
    I posted mine late last week,sorry. Hope you can still count it. Here is for this week:
    Week 2
    PW:177
    CW:176
  • michellelagle
    Options
    Also my last week weigh in was that I lost 2 lbs. please let me know if you can still count it.
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Username: mthomas0228
    Weigh in week: October Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 141.5
    Today's Weight: 142.0
  • michellelagle
    Options
    Question for the Week

When I've struggled with disappointment over how unfit I was, I've tried to remember to "Be grateful for your abilities today."

After a hard October Week 1, where many Gutbusters dealt with stresses or had trouble knocking off the pounds, I think maybe we could use a chance to think about what we're grateful for today.

So, it doesn't have to be weight loss related at all, but What are you grateful for today? Bonus points if you post a picture to share with us! (Use the little picture icon to add the pic)
    Question for the Week

Question for the Week

Question for the Week

• Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Question for the Week

I'm thankful for the little things in life that bring me joy: my dogs, my flowers that have the tenacity to fight off freezing nights, clear star filled early mornings (brought about by said dogs needing to go out potty)...plus many more things to numerous to list.
    r3i18ppg7m3o.jpg
  • westray16
    westray16 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Westray 16
    Monday October week 2
    PW 194 lbs
    CW 196 lbs
  • LesIckaBod
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I posted mine late last week,sorry. Hope you can still count it. Here is for this week:
    Week 2
    PW:177
    CW:176

@Michellelagle Can you tell me where you posted? I searched your name and can't find it -- I just want to make sure I'm not missing any weigh-ins. Also, your starting weight for October is listed at 171 - is that an error?
  • edising
    edising Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    October 7
    Exercise. yes
    Calories. yes
    Tracked. yes
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    Question for the Week

I'm thankful for the little things in life that bring me joy: my dogs, my flowers that have the tenacity to fight off freezing nights, clear star filled early mornings (brought about by said dogs needing to go out potty)...plus many more things to numerous to list.
    r3i18ppg7m3o.jpg

@Rocknut53 Love the flower pic! What kind are they? I love my orchids - especially that the blooms hang on for so long, and because the roots grow out reaching for whatever hold they can find (even though there's no tree for them to grab onto). Just the roots' struggle to keep grasping is inspiring to me, along with the beauty of the blooms
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    I am so grateful that i lost even 1 pound this week instead of gaining
    ichrnnku6lf8.jpg

@michellelagle A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, right? So goes weight loss!
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    Question for the Week

r3i18ppg7m3o.jpg

@Rocknut53 Love the flower pic! What kind are they? I love my orchids - especially that the blooms hang on for so long, and because the roots grow out reaching for whatever hold they can find (even though there's no tree for them to grab onto). Just the roots' struggle to keep grasping is inspiring to me, along with the beauty of the blooms

It's an annual, bidens is the name. Living in MT our summer flowers are short lived so to have some blooming in October is a bonus. I love orchids as well and am hoping to get the one I have to bloom next February or so. It's hard to replicate their natural environment so they do bloom. My sister-in-law has a state of the art computerized orchid greenhouse with hundreds of varieties. Needless to say, I'm so jealous!
  • fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My weight is fluctuating rapidly.195-197 to 200 and now 203.5 pounds during this week.Very depressing.Feeling discouraged.Want to make change.2 months ago it was 188 pounds.I can’t do any activity these days.I want to see 197 lbs on my scale.And I don’t want to leave this group.I will by the grace of God try again.
This discussion has been closed.