tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    b_magill wrote: »
    Username: b_magill
    Week: October Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW =280.0
    CW=278.4

I got glutened over last weekend (I'm a Celiac, so none for me ever) by a vindictive [insert not so nice name here] and blew up like a balloon. I ate the offending dish on Saturday night, by Sunday night I had gained 4lbs in water weight.

Yes, she did it on purpose. Yes, she's a horrible human who deserves to be kicked in the face. But at least I'm a far better person than she is. I can get better, but she will always be bitter.

@b_magill Omg that's horrible! What kind of person does something like that?!
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Lovethyneighbor
    Weigh in Week: October week 4
    Previous week’s weight: 209
    Todays weight: 208
  • Sammi1244
    Sammi1244 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Username: sammi1244
    Weigh in week: October Week 4
    Previous weeks weight: 166.2 lb
    Current weight: 163.8 lb
  • MHarper522
    MHarper522 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    User Name: MHarper522
    Weigh in week: October Week 4
    Previous Weight: 255.2
    Today's Weight: 254.8

A small loss for the second week in a row even though my intake has been right on the money :( but my period just started today (finally!) and I've been hitting the gym harder, so I've got my fingers crossed that I am due for a woosh soon.
  • ehisadu355
    ehisadu355 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Username: ehisadu355
    Weight in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 306.8
    Current weight: 306.2

Very small loss... It was a stressful week. But looking forward to next challenge!!!
  • djl21740
    djl21740 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Username: djl21740
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 248
    Todays Weight: 248
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@tlgale.
    @katyjane49mfp.
    @SkinnieFinnie.
    @Chanmartin.
    @Jactop.
    @Merlotmom16.
    @shines1981.
    @youngdumbkid.
    @MekaP97.
    @Allyanne1.
    @bethcamy1.
    @justkris_gettingfit.
    @Gustaaf85.
    @kellyjellyjeanbean.
    @Redrob1966.
    @b_magill.
    @germaine_yee.
    @lemonsNlimes.
    @Lovethyneighbor.
    @MHarper522.
    @Sammi1244.
    @djl21740.
    @ehisadu355.
    @JLPadron86.

This is the last week of the October Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the November Challenge.

The November challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Run Track Minds (November) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10703860/team-run-track-minds-november#latest
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message the team captain or Ashley (@AB0215) or Craig ( @craigo3154. )

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I'm supposed to post today or not..

Username: SkinnieFinnie
    Weigh in week: Oct week ?
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 189.6
    Todays Weight: 189.2
  • chanmartin
    chanmartin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Name - Chanmartin
    Weigh in - Monday
    Last week - 198.9
    This week - 201.5

Ugh. I’ve been awful about tracking and checking in since our out of town trip and it shows. Need to get back on track , but this is how the scales have worked the past several months - back and forth with the same few pounds.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    kellyjellyjeanbean Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This month has flew by! I can't believe the last October weigh in is this week (mine actually falls on November 1st). I had a super binge weekend on both Saturday and Sunday. The accuracy in my tracking is definitely not up to snuff either.
    I think I might be ready for a slow down in intensity and might change my goal pace to 1lb/week instead of 1.5. That's about what I am starting to average now anyway.
    I'm looking forward to the November challenge. I have no special events that I currently know of but I do like to relax the restriction a bit on weekends and know this has to be part of my long term success.
  • youngdumbkid
    youngdumbkid Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Username: youngdumbkid
    Weight in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 142
    Current weight: 142

No loss... maybe because PMS/time of the month?? not sure.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Week 4 results:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10703826/week-4-october-results#latest

Great job @Sammi1244 @justkris_gettingfit @youngdumbkid on being the biggest losers for our team in week 4!!! Keep up the awesome work :smile:
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Losername: Merlotmom16
    Weigh-in day: Tuesday
    Prior week's weight: 177.0
    This week's weight: 175.7
    Loss this week: 1.3
    Tracked calories- every day
    Exercised: 5x/week
    Not a bad week. A few distractions and temptations. I purposefully bought Halloween candy that I do not like so I would not be tempted. But hubby went out and bought Snickers- one of my favorites! I hope we have a lot of trick-or-treaters because I plan to give away all that candy. I'm 5.7 lbs from pre Turkey day goal! Bring it on!
  • b_magill
    b_magill Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    PW =280.0
    CW=278.4

I got glutened over last weekend (I'm a Celiac, so none for me ever) by a vindictive [insert not so nice name here] and blew up like a balloon. I ate the offending dish on Saturday night, by Sunday night I had gained 4lbs in water weight.

Yes, she did it on purpose. Yes, she's a horrible human who deserves to be kicked in the face. But at least I'm a far better person than she is. I can get better, but she will always be bitter.

Awful, awful people. The reason? She doesn't like who she thinks I vote for. When I politely asked her if perhaps she accidentally used a gluten ingredient, she inferred that perhaps now I know how "terrible" [illegal immigrants] feel.

Well, if someone was going around poisoning them, then I'd understand how they feel. But there is, like, zero correlation here.

And I don't actually vote the way she thinks I do, so...
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Username: justkris_gettingfit
    Week: 5
    Day: Wednesday
    Previous: 169.2
    Current: 169.9

Ah well, I know I wasnt as strict this week. Had some stress eating days, but not too crazy. At least I stuck to my goal of being in the 160's by the end of October.

Now to practice constant will power after the minions bring a butt load of candy home tonight lol
  • tlgale
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 211
    Todays Weight: 210.8
  • tlgale
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    PW =280.0
    CW=278.4

Awful, awful people. The reason? She doesn't like who she thinks I vote for. When I politely asked her if perhaps she accidentally used a gluten ingredient, she inferred that perhaps now I know how "terrible" [illegal immigrants] feel.

Well, if someone was going around poisoning them, then I'd understand how they feel. But there is, like, zero correlation here.

And I don't actually vote the way she thinks I do, so...

@b_magill Wow..just wow!!!! Some people are insane.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    Tomorrow is my final weigh in for October - trying so hard to stay away from the leftover candy...
  • MekaP97
    MekaP97 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I'm a few days late.
    @MekaP97
    oct challenge
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    Last week 295.8
    This week 294
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    Name: kellyjellyjeanbean
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Weigh in week: October week 5
    Previous weight: 159.5
    This weeks weight: 156.6
    Loss This Week: 2.9lbs

Strangely, my best week yet, outside the first week of water weight :p
    Overall, I started on August 9th at 179.6, so a total loss of 23lbs so far! Looking forward to November challenge! I have 2 business trips that are going to do their best to derail me with drinking and eating out.
This discussion has been closed.