tlgale wrote: »
    shines1981 wrote: »
    Username:shines1981
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Weigh in week: 2
    Previous weight: 195.5
    Current weight: 195.0

Just incase

@shines1981 I have asked. I'll let you know when I hear back....I'm pretty sure you should be fine though.

@shines1981 Sorry I was wrong. Because you missed the 2 weeks, you can be added to the cheerleading squad and participate in the thread for the rest of October, but wouldn't be able to officially weigh in until November.

Ok thank you for checking. I'll make sure to long in November😊

@shines1981 Hey, there was a bit of confusion...you don't have to go to cheer squad for the remainder of the month after all! Your still on the team and can do weigh ins...if you'd like.
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Username: lovethyneighbor
    Weigh in week: October Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 208.8 lb
    Current weight: 209.2 lb

@lovethyneighbor Hang in there! I saw you said you are struggling and I can relate. Do what you can manage for now...something is always better than nothing :smile:
  • tlgale
    Options
    Username: lemonsNlimes
    Previous Week's weight:271.8
    Todays Weight: 270.2

No much of a loss this week but I'll take it

@lemonsNlimes Any loss is a great loss, and 1.6lbs is definitely great!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    MekaP97 wrote: »
    Happy Friday! My weigh days are Tuesdays and I was the same weight as last week but when I got on the scale this morning I was down a couple of pounds. I'm going to stay focused through the weekend on my fitness and eating so that I have a good weigh in next Tuesday.
    I brought my breakfast 2 of the 4 days I've worked this week and only brought my lunch once. My goal is to bring breakfast and lunch each day so I will work harder to prepare something at night.
    We had a work event yesterday so breakfast and lunch were provided and I actually ate on plan, no donuts with my breakfast and no popsicles or cookies and whatever the other treats they had during lunch. I think I'm just finally sick and tired of being sick and tired. My body aches from carrying around all this extra weight and as we move into fall I realize I can't fit any of my clothes from last year because I'm 50 pounds heavier...

@MekaP97 Awesome job staying away from the treats and spending time prepping meals..you're making great choices!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    MHarper522 wrote: »
    Almost forgot before going to bed!

User Name: MHarper522
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Previous Weight: 260.6
    Today's Weight: 256.6

@MHarper522 congrats on a super loss!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    JLPadron86 wrote: »
    Username: jlpadron86@gmail.com
    Weigh in week: October Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weeks weight: 217.8 lb
    Current weight: 215.8 lb

@JLPadron86 Great job!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    @djl21740 @Sammi1244 there's always next week, you guys have got this!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Hey all! So tomorrow is the start of a new week. Who wants to do a mini 1 week challenge? It can be added to your daily posts or separate. These are something I saw in another group that I thought could be beneficial.
    The challenge would be to drink your recommended amount of water every day for the week.
    I know I've been slacking with my water and really need to get back to it.

**I've read that you should drink half your body weight in water, and that may work for some, but for me it was too much. So I did more looking (goggle of course) and found that it's best to go by the color of your urine..and straw color is best! May sound gross but it seemed to work for me, it put me down to about 100oz (from the 125-150oz I had been trying for) and I stopped feeling super full and bloated all day. Do whichever works best for you though.
  • shines1981
    shines1981 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Username:shines1981
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 195.5
    Current weight: 195.0

Just incase

@shines1981 I have asked. I'll let you know when I hear back....I'm pretty sure you should be fine though.

@shines1981 Sorry I was wrong. Because you missed the 2 weeks, you can be added to the cheerleading squad and participate in the thread for the rest of October, but wouldn't be able to officially weigh in until November.

Ok thank you for checking. I'll make sure to long in November😊

@shines1981 Hey, there was a bit of confusion...you don't have to go to cheer squad for the remainder of the month after all! Your still on the team and can do weigh ins...if you'd like.

@TLgal ok thank you. My weigh in day is Monday so I'll weigh in this Monday🤗
  • shines1981
    shines1981 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey all! So tomorrow is the start of a new week. Who wants to do a mini 1 week challenge? It can be added to your daily posts or separate. These are something I saw in another group that I thought could be beneficial.
    The challenge would be to drink your recommended amount of water every day for the week.

**I've read that you should drink half your body weight in water, and that may work for some, but for me it was too much. So I did more looking (goggle of course) and found that it's best to go by the color of your urine..and straw color is best! May sound gross but it seemed to work for me, it put me down to about 100oz (from the 125-150oz I had been trying for) and I stopped feeling super full and bloated all day. Do whichever works best for you though.

I'll definitely take part in this. I had been drinking more water but then added crystal light back into my diet and stopped drinking water. Then I started craving soda again. So I'm back to just water this week.
  • tlgale
    Options

I'll definitely take part in this. I had been drinking more water but then added crystal light back into my diet and stopped drinking water. Then I started craving soda again. So I'm back to just water this week.

@shines1981 I've been drinking diet Pepsi for the last 2 weeks like my life depends on it, lol and not having any water...I really need to get back to it.
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Username: SkinnieFinnie
    Oct week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 191.3
    Current weight: 189.0
  • katyjane49mfp
    katyjane49mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Katyjane49mfp
    Oct week 3
    Sunday
    Last week 248.6
    This week 246.6
  • tlgale
    Options
    Week 2 results are in:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10701295/week-2-october-results#latest

Congrats @youngdumbkid @b_magill & @MHarper522 on being the top 3 losers of our team!! Great job guys :smile:
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    kellyjellyjeanbean Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 5k race this morning, 14k steps total for the day
    Goal: find another 5-10k race to sign up for to keep the training going
  • ehisadu355
    ehisadu355 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Username: ehisadu355
    Weight in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 309
    Current weight: 309
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No
    Water Challenge: No
    Goals or day: Sundays for me are part of the weekend and I can't seem to start my week there. Starting today, I'm recomitting to the lifestyle change and exercise program that I started back in January! My goal is to lose 15-20 pounds by the end of the year.
  • tlgale
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    in between weigh in:

Although i have been strict with my eating and been walking every day at least 5km's my weight has gone up almost 3 kg...Damn meds! I knew it would hold water, but didn't expect it to be this much.

This mornings weigh in was 102,5 kg while friday i was still 99,6 kg

@Gustaaf85 Just keep doing what your doing, eventually the water will come off. Also, I've heard that adding cucumber to your water helps with water retention...maybe something to look into?
  • youngdumbkid
    youngdumbkid Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Username: youngdumbkid
    Weight in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 147.2
    Current weight: 143.6
  • chanmartin
    chanmartin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love the mini water challenge for the week - I need motivation to drink more- of anything really.
This discussion has been closed.