tlgale wrote: »
    shines1981 wrote: »
    Username:shines1981
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Weigh in week: 2
    Previous weight: 195.5
    Current weight: 195.0

Just incase

@shines1981 I have asked. I'll let you know when I hear back....I'm pretty sure you should be fine though.

@shines1981 Sorry I was wrong. Because you missed the 2 weeks, you can be added to the cheerleading squad and participate in the thread for the rest of October, but wouldn't be able to officially weigh in until November.
  • shines1981
    shines1981 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    shines1981 wrote: »
    Username:shines1981
    Previous weight: 195.5
    Current weight: 195.0

Just incase

@shines1981 I have asked. I'll let you know when I hear back....I'm pretty sure you should be fine though.

@shines1981 Sorry I was wrong. Because you missed the 2 weeks, you can be added to the cheerleading squad and participate in the thread for the rest of October, but wouldn't be able to officially weigh in until November.

Ok thank you for checking. I'll make sure to long in November😊
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 10/9/2018
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Zumba class!
    Goals or Day: trying to get back on track after a bad weekend of eating and travel.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    kellyjellyjeanbean Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Daily Tracking Tuesday
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: 5k jog, 10k steps
    Goals or Day: dinner was not as healthy as planned but I’m off to a decent restart after Thanksgiving...
  • bethcamy1
    bethcamy1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    MFP username: bethcamy1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 151.5
    CW: 149.5

Finally a nice loss! It was getting kind of demotivating with the increases or the weight stuck. And today is my birthday!! That was a nice little gift first thing this morning! Keep up the good work, everyone!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Previous Weight: 209.2
    Todays Weight: 212.2

Sorry I'm late. With the holiday I completely forgot about my weigh in
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    bethcamy1 wrote: »

Finally a nice loss! It was getting kind of demotivating with the increases or the weight stuck. And today is my birthday!! That was a nice little gift first thing this morning! Keep up the good work, everyone!

Glad to see all your work paying off! Happy Birthday!
    Today is my daughter and husbands birthday too :)
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    bethcamy1 wrote: »

@bethcamy1 Great loss!! And Happy Birthday!! :smile:
  • tlgale
    Options
    Happy hump day everyone!! How's everyone's week going?? I've been unmotivated and off the wagon for over a week now and I need to turn it around. What do you guys do to get out of slumps/bad habits?
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    Happy hump day everyone!! How's everyone's week going?? I've been unmotivated and off the wagon for over a week now and I need to turn it around. What do you guys do to get out of slumps/bad habits?

Being the data junkie that I am... I project my weight gain/loss into the future and tie it to a certain event. For example, on Monday I said, if I don't break this 7 day pace (which was a small gain of .06 per day), I am going to be 2lbs heavier when my November business trip comes around - my clothes will be tighter and I will be more self conscious. If I get back on track now, I could be 7-9lbs lighter and maybe even buy a new outfit for the meeting and I will feel confident and pulled together. It doesn't always work... but I do find as soon as I stop reviewing the numbers, meticulously tracking and really thinking about what not succeeding really means in my real life situations, comfortable denial is way easier to fall into. Awareness is everything for me.
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Missed my first weigh in. Life and all, plus a cold I cant seem to kick. So here’s to accountability for the rest of the month.

Username: justkris_gettingfit
    Week: October Week 2 ?
    PW = 175.8
    CW=174.8
  • chanmartin
    chanmartin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Tuesday
    Track - yes
    Calories - nope
    Exercise - no
    Day challenges - yesterday was my birthday do between the cake at work and food at the soccer stadium (with a beer to celebrate) I wasn’t close to the calorie goal.
    Good news - today is a new day and so us tomorrow. Oh - and the soccer team won!
  • tlgale
    Options

Being the data junkie that I am... I project my weight gain/loss into the future and tie it to a certain event. For example, on Monday I said, if I don't break this 7 day pace (which was a small gain of .06 per day), I am going to be 2lbs heavier when my November business trip comes around - my clothes will be tighter and I will be more self conscious. If I get back on track now, I could be 7-9lbs lighter and maybe even buy a new outfit for the meeting and I will feel confident and pulled together. It doesn't always work... but I do find as soon as I stop reviewing the numbers, meticulously tracking and really thinking about what not succeeding really means in my real life situations, comfortable denial is way easier to fall into. Awareness is everything for me.

@kellyjellyjeanbean I was doing a lot better before I went on vacation back in July. I had set a goal to lose as much as I could so that I wouldn't need a seat belt extender on my flight...and I did it! Haven't had anything since that that I've set a goal for...I have a jacket that I want to get into but I keep forgetting about it. Think I'll review my numbers and set a specific date and goal. Thanks!
  • kerrymelissa1
    kerrymelissa1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Username: kerymelissa1
    Week: October Week 2 wed weigh in
    PW =164
    CW=164
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options

Wednesday check in

Calories were ok but not all good choices. Water was over.
    Too tired to exercise after work but I walked to work today so didn't feel too guilty about parking my butt in a lawn chair when I got home.
    Tomorrow's goal: treadmill in the morning before I think of excuses. Make a meal plan and stick to it
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    Daily check in for Wednesday
    Track - yes
    Calories - slightly over
    Exercise - no, intentional rest day
    Day challenges - went to the movies, planned for it but still went over slightly on calories. This is why I don't eat my exercise calories back most other days
  • chanmartin
    chanmartin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check in -
    Track - yes
    Calories - probably not
    Exercise- no
    Goal - need to stick to a plan and go with it for calories. Counting them is new to me. Bought stuff for salads and just need to prep them. It’s finally cooling off so soups will be good to pair for lunch
    Exercise is still a challenge due to time but I’ll work on something once good is planned better.
  • kellyjellyjeanbean
    Options
    Name: kellyjellyjeanbean
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Weigh in week: October week 2
    Previous weight: 164
    This weeks weight: 163.1
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Thursday (cause I actually remembered)

Calories: Under
    Workout: No, but over my step goal today.
    Goal: Hit proper water intake the rest of the week.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Weigh in week: October Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 119.71 lb
    Current weight: 119.05 lb
This discussion has been closed.