• zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    October 3.5 miles per day or 108.5 miles/mo

10/1-WAH Walk Slim 4 Really Big Miles=4.0 miles total
    -Vivofit tracked 1.6 miles=5.6 miles total
    10/2-Vivofti tracked 4.2 miles=9.8 miles total
    10/3-WAH-Burn Body Fat-3 miles=12.8 miles total

Welcome MomDupius! No problem with km! My children live in Netherlands and I have a converter loaded on my computer for all of our weight loss and milage conversations! :laugh: It's all good!

Welcome to the group pnash! The Great Walk Challenge is a wonderful way to start with Leslie! Have fun with it!!!

Glad I could help VeggieGirl! I was trying to push the envelope for awhile as well and I decided that longest single video that Leslie makes is 5 miles and that should be the limit for me as well. So I set myself a 5 mile exercise limit and include everything within that. The only time I go over is mountain hiking because if I go up I have to come down right! :laugh: Of course, I have been lax for awhile so I am building back up to 5 miles again, but I KNOW me and I will try to push it eventually! :smirk:

Walk strong Everyone! :bigsmile:
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Goal: 30 minutes of some exercise, 5 days a week.
    10/1 .... 30 minutes of Walk Off Fat Fast
    10/2 .... 27 minutes of a working out with weights and 31 minutes of 5 Boosted Miles.
    10/3 .... 37 minutes of 5 Mix and Match Miles by Jessica Smith
  • AnnofB
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Welcome pnash4508.

hellovegas, you are off to a good start.

Good on you, MomDupuis, getting your sister to walk with you. :)
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    6 Miles: 5 Fat Burning Miles + Mile 5 of 5 Really Big

16 of 145 miles
  • sfhappy
    sfhappy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. Unfortunately, I caught a cold and a cough this last week. But I am feeling better now. So, after reading all the inspiring goals I will still try to keep to a conservative goal of 30 minutes per day with an occasional impetus to do more. (Golf days!)
    10/3 30 minutes
  • helloVegas
    helloVegas Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    AnnofB wrote: »
    Welcome pnash4508.

hellovegas, you are off to a good start.

Good on you, MomDupuis, getting your sister to walk with you. :)

thanks! I really hope to develop a good habit here even with my bum leg!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new walkers!
    8.97/125

4.55 mile walk this morning. I took two rest days do to leg pain and my piriformis muscle decided to wreak havoc on me. After two days of rest I felt much better today.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal: 30 minutes of some exercise, 5 days a week.
    10/1 .... 30 minutes of Walk Off Fat Fast
    10/2 .... 27 minutes of a working out with weights and 31 minutes of 5 Boosted Miles
    10/3 .... 37 minutes of 5 Mix and Match Miles by Jessica Smith
    10/4 .... 46 minutes of The 5 Mile Miracle Mile workout
  • AnnofB
    Options
    sfhappy glad you are feeling better.

hellovegas, you can do this!

PinkyPan, it's good to hear resting did the trick and you are feeling better today.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    11.08/125

2.11 evening walk in the rain.
  • helloVegas
    helloVegas Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Goal is simply to do something every day.
    10/1 1 mile happy walk youtube video 15 minutes
    10/2 1 mile happy walk youtube video 15 minutes
    10/3 1 mile Walk 15 youtube video 15 minutes
    10/4 1 mile happy walk youtube video 15 minutes

Boy today was hard. I left work and got stuck in crazy traffic and had to stop for gas and was so freaking hungry so I ate as soon as I got home and then did not want to do anything. But this was 15 minutes all and I'd miss the streak here. Thanks for having this posting, it helped get me off the couch, if only for 15 minutes.
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Worked hard on the miles today because of a big meal I had planned. I'm not sure it was worth it. :lol:

9 Miles: 5 Fat Burning Miles (Miles #2, 3 , 4 & 5 twice)

25 of 145 miles

Wishing health and strength to all the walkers who are dealing with issues, big and small. :flowerforyou:
  • sfhappy
    sfhappy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I like AnnofB's goal. Hope you don't mind me replicating it. It's a sensible start for me.

Goal: At least 30 minutes of some exercise, 5 days a week.

10/3 Walk, 30 minutes
    10/4 Walk, 30 minutes
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit sluggish at the start of this month. Fall is trying to settle in and it seems to be pushing my motivation toward winter hibernation. ;) 10 Min power walk with Jessica Smith and 1 Mile Walk & Talk from Youtube as well.
  • livingandlovinglife
    livingandlovinglife Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a little late, but I would like to join for October too. I am in desperate need of consistency, so I'm going to start at a pace that I can maintain. My goal for October is 1 mile or more each day with a goal of 30 miles or more for the month. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy October!🙂
  • AnnofB
    Options
    sfhappy wrote: »
    I like AnnofB's goal. Hope you don't mind me replicating it. It's a sensible start for me.

Goal: At least 30 minutes of some exercise, 5 days a week.

10/3 Walk, 30 minutes
    10/4 Walk, 30 minutes

No I don't mind at all. :)
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Worked hard on the miles today because of a big meal I had planned. I'm not sure it was worth it. :lol:

9 Miles: 5 Fat Burning Miles (Miles #2, 3 , 4 & 5 twice)

25 of 145 miles

Wishing health and strength to all the walkers who are dealing with issues, big and small. :flowerforyou:

Wow, great walking! Lol about "not sure it was worth it."
  • AnnofB
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi! I'm a little late, but I would like to join for October too. I am in desperate need of consistency, so I'm going to start at a pace that I can maintain. My goal for October is 1 mile or more each day with a goal of 30 miles or more for the month. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy October!🙂

Healthy October to you too. :)
  • AnnofB
    Options
    helloVegas wrote: »
    Goal is simply to do something every day.
    10/1 1 mile happy walk youtube video 15 minutes
    10/2 1 mile happy walk youtube video 15 minutes
    10/3 1 mile Walk 15 youtube video 15 minutes
    10/4 1 mile happy walk youtube video 15 minutes

Boy today was hard. I left work and got stuck in crazy traffic and had to stop for gas and was so freaking hungry so I ate as soon as I got home and then did not want to do anything. But this was 15 minutes all and I'd miss the streak here. Thanks for having this posting, it helped get me off the couch, if only for 15 minutes.

Great NSV. And every time you get your walk in, it's just reinforcing the need/desire to do it again. And that = success. :smiley:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Deeder522 wrote: »
    I'm a bit sluggish at the start of this month. Fall is trying to settle in and it seems to be pushing my motivation toward winter hibernation. ;) 10 Min power walk with Jessica Smith and 1 Mile Walk & Talk from Youtube as well.

Walking with Jessica is not a stroll around the block, ha-ha. ;)