Options

Replies

• cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily Post November 16

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walked over 3000 steps today and went 15 minutes on the exercise bike.

I hit a big milestone today. I have officially lost my first 20 lbs. My ultimate goal is to make it to 135 lbs. However, I have decided to "celebrate" every 20 lb loss with an updated avatar photo. It will be interesting to look at all of the photos at the end. It was hard to look at that first photo for 5 weeks.....that's part of my motivation!

Wow! You are to,be congratulated! I’ve the second 20 will come off easier now that you have a rhythm! I really love your new photo with that big smile! Takes years and pounds off when you are smiling! Congrats and keep smiling!
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post sun

Track no
    Calories I think they ok
    Exercise 6 mile trail run 😍

Goal for this week to track
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    Daily Post November 16

Exercise: Yes, walked over 3000 steps today and went 15 minutes on the exercise bike.

I hit a big milestone today. I have officially lost my first 20 lbs. My ultimate goal is to make it to 135 lbs. However, I have decided to "celebrate" every 20 lb loss with an updated avatar photo. It will be interesting to look at all of the photos at the end. It was hard to look at that first photo for 5 weeks.....that's part of my motivation!

Wow! You are to,be congratulated! I’ve the second 20 will come off easier now that you have a rhythm! I really love your new photo with that big smile! Takes years and pounds off when you are smiling! Congrats and keep smiling!

Thanks!! I couldn't wait to get rid of the frowny face photo. 😊
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Current Weight: 164.2 lbs

And on a side note, just realized this, but I haven't weighed this since high school...and it's more than 10 lbs less than what my driver's license says, and I have no idea how long I've been lying about that so....overall, super awesome day. I'm proud of myself.

Really my long story out of all of my thoughts today is, you CAN do this, you have to be patient and realize you're playing the long game and everything will work out if you have patience and believe in yourself.

You have done such an remarkable job Ashley--- 3 lbs!!!! Just awesome--- congrats!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Happy Sunday al! :)<3

Sorry I haven't been too interactive--- I have family staying with me this weekend and so it's been tough to stay on track---tons of food since son's bday Friday---and trying to keep calories low today (I usually fast) but I'm making a large family dinner--UGH. This time of year is rough on the will powaaah that is for sure!

Hope you have great week ahead.... and channeling the mega will power of those who are strong enough to withstand the temptations of upcoming Thanksgiving Day food! Gonna be a rough weigh in on Friday morning.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday November 18

Tracking. Yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise. Few stretches and calisthenics!

Looking forward to my swim classes and Zumba this week! Will be busy preparing desserts and homemade butter horn rolls to take to my nephew’s house for Thanksgiving! It will be a wonderful week! Hope everyone else had a great celebration and time with family and friends!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily post: Sunday, November 18

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post November 18

Exercise: Yes, went walking in my neighborhood with my neighbor (over 3000 steps). That's the longest walk I have taken in quite awhile.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post November 16

I love this!! Congrats Cindy! 20lbs. is awesome. I always took my goals to 10lbs at a time to make them attainable too, otherwise it seems overwhelming. You look so happy--- what a great pic!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Sunday

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, weight training and elliptical
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

My daily stats:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories:under
    Exercise: not today - working all day all night!
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: an hour and a half of yard work and house cleaning
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona 11/18 Sunday
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes walking 20 min.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am going to enjoy my cooking and dinner on Thanksgiving and the next day leftovers with friends. Friday will not be a great day for weigh in. I plan to make pecan pie with light Karo syrup and plan to stay away from bread anyway.
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Daily Post Sun 18 Nov

Tracking: No
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walking the dog 35 mins

Finally getting over this funky cold. Feed a cold, starve a fever. Is that how it goes? Well, I fed my cold plenty this weekend. I've had my fill of birthdays cakes, ice cream and pizza to last the rest of the year.

• Jaydoh120
    Jaydoh120 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Nope
    Exercise:And Nope

Comments: Back at it tomorrow, super sore today after my Meet Saturday, ate literally all the things I have been wanting to eat for like the last 5 months, and back at it tomorrow.

Progress Pics if anyone's interested, these have been randomly taken over the last 14 months. Really need to get better at taking them at regular intervals.
    nq8hk4p6cotl.jpg

I really do encourage everyone to take the pics, even if you don't look at them, one day you will want to sift through them and see where you've been, believe me, that's what I did today and I can't believe the difference, it was worth it to take those pics.

That's awesome progress! You look amazing!
  • Birda46
    Birda46 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Username: Birda46
    Week: November 19th- Week 4
    PW= (188)
    CW=(190.5)
    tough week. was in a funk after taking a few days off and have struggled with uo and down. this morning was an up day.
    I didnt get my hydration goals met, had too much salt intake and didn't meet my activity goals for most of the past week and a half. 😣

oh well. that's ok. water weight isn't a failure.
    I am keeping on track and starting a new day today. I see where I didn't maintain and that's ok. no sense getting twisted up about it. I'm still healthier than I was 4 months ago, 12 pounds lighter and in the same [better] mindset.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: no
    Calories: not too bad
    Exercise: 60 minutes spin class
This discussion has been closed.