TEAM: The Slimsons (November)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team!

Welcome to November!!

Let's start strong and crush the month!!

mg4vvb50xeas.jpg
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Sunday:
    @lesockie
    @Silverstar65
  • AB0215
    Options
    nurse_1 wrote: »
    I sprained my ankle in Feb. 2018 and gained some weight due to having to wear a cast and walking boot for what seemed like forever. I did physical therapy and have been able to get back to exercising again since Sept. I’ve been walking, hiking, kettlebells and on week 2 of C25K. I do CICO which seems to work for me. My goal is to lose 5 lb the month of Nov.
    @nurse_1 That's terrible! Injuries are always some of the worst setbacks, they are the ones we have little control over, just waiting for our bodies to heal.
    Welcome to the team, hope we can help you get back on track!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    sjtudor89 wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm SJ and this is my first time joining the group! Super excited to be able to chat to people who understand that it's difficult to lose weight (my husband is naturally slim) and get some advice. I'm hoping to lose 6lbs this month and definitely get moving more!
    Good luck to everyone here! 💗

@sjtudor89 Hi SJ and welcome to the team!! We do understand, it IS hard to lose weight, for most of us anyway. Start small, work your way up and you'll be surprised at what you can do!!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Happy to be in the November group. Trying to recharge and renew myself this month.

My daily stats- Sun, Nov 4

Tracked: yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: gardening and cleaning today. Back to spinning tomorrow!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Watching the Steelers-Ravens rivalry with the hubby! Happy Sunday everyone!
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

My name is mel, this is my second month with the slimsons, I really like the accountability and everyone is just so super positive, kind and supportive. Thank you all so much 👍🏼
    I am 5,1 and currently at 132lb would like to reach my goal of 126lb in Nov,, I love to run and have also started to do some weight training 😅 good luck to everyone this Nov challenge 💪🏼
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post sun 4th Nov

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 5 mile frun 👍🏼
  • lesockie
    lesockie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Username: lesockie
    Week: November Week 1
    PW: 177.4
    CW: 175.8
  • AB0215
    Options
    lesockie wrote: »

@lesockie Awesome loss!!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

Nice job! Great start for the month.
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options

Way to go!!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, November 4

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under, fasting day
    Exercise: 60 min. strength training class & 60 min. Zumba
    Water: 140 oz.

Happy to be starting November here and on the right foot. Had my first Zumba class in over a year today--it was so much fun--a very fun way to get a nice burn in and the hour flies by.... I've missed it. Hoping to get back to spinning in the near future too--especially with winter on the way---I'll need more indoor activity (I don't ski/skate, etc.).

• AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Happy to be starting November here and on the right foot. Had my first Zumba class in over a year today--it was so much fun--a very fun way to get a nice burn in and the hour flies by.... I've missed it. Hoping to get back to spinning in the near future too--especially with winter on the way---I'll need more indoor activity (I don't ski/skate, etc.).

@SLIMn2016 Crushing it, as usual. I tried Zumba once, I was the person in the back who was like 5 steps behind everyone else, determined to do it, but instead the only thing I was doing was embarrassing myself!
  • AB0215
    Options

Weight work tomorrow. Need to put in another great effort so my trainer will let me do cardio on Tues and Thurs.
    @jcgator2016 You got this, have fun with your much awaited cardio!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins treadmill

Comments: Today, I decided to take it easy and just walk, of course, it was too cold and rainy to do it outside, do I went to the gym. Tomorrow marks Week 3 Day 1 in my training cycle, there are only 6 workouts left before my meet (AHHH!). I can't believe it's so close! Might be having a small panic attack right now, trying to hold it together. Right now I'm thinking, what was I thinking when I signed up for this thinking I could do it. But I can do it, it might just not wind up being as heavy as I wanted to go, but that's ok. It's my first one.
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, a few hours of house cleaning
This discussion has been closed.