Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, walking
  • Birda46
    Birda46 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday/11-3-18)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes I was under budget.
    Exercise: Yes (55 minutes-3mile- brisk walking around my neighborhood)
    Goals/Day/Comments: (My goal for the day was to not be lazy on a Saturday (which is kinda a barrier I am working to overcome). #check. family visiting. handled it awesome while helping to keep her on track, too!! my day was good. late post sorry. catching up bc I was out of reach of good connections.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Username: CindyJNC1963
    Week: November Week 1
    PW =(261)
    CW=(257.9)
    @CindyJNC1963 Awesome start! great job!
    Birda46 wrote: »
    weekly weight

Username: Birda46
    Week: November 5th- Week 2
    PW =(191)
    CW=(189)
    @Birda46 Great job! Way to kick off the month!
    Jaydoh120 wrote: »
    Username : Jaydoh120
    Week : November Week 1
    Previous w: 250.2
    Current w : 248.2
    @Jaydoh120 Awesome job!! Nice start to the month!

• AB0215
    Options
    Birda46 wrote: »
    Goals/Day/Comments: (My goal for the day was to not be lazy on a Saturday (which is kinda a barrier I am working to overcome). #check. family visiting. handled it awesome while helping to keep her on track, too!! my day was good. late post sorry. catching up bc I was out of reach of good connections.
    @Birda46 I think that's a great plan, and even if you just do a little, it's still better than doing nothing!
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    Excited about the new month and feel ready to make some headway! Goal this week is to limit ice cream to 1 time only.
    @cmteach4 We're glad to have you back. You got this!
    I am excited to join, I thought this would be a great way to stay committed and accountable to my diet. Over the years I have really turned my eating habits/excercise around and can say that I truly enjoy living a healthy lifestyle. I signed up to do this challenge because I would like to ultimately be at 140 lbs, but to start I would like to go from 152 to 148 in the month of November.
    Looking forward to seeing all of your journeys unfold, best of luck to you all!
    @austinwest22 Welcome to the team! Great goal, solid plan and way to go on maintaining the healthy lifestyle!
    mexiconona wrote: »
    I am going to make a goal of losing 2 lbs this week. I have been eating m&m’s, deserts because I have been entertaining, etc, etc , etc. My goal is to eat one meal a day, skip breakfast, have a dinner between 4 and 6 and to stay within my calorie goal. Also, I plan to go to the exercise room. I encourage all of you to make a daily goal. I also have to ask God’s help or I can’t do it! God bless each of you. I pray for our group every day. Please pray for me and the other group members to be healthy and lose. 🤗
    @mexiconona You got this, take it one day at a time, make a plan and follow the plan! You WILL get there!!
    Doing great on my goals of adding fruit and veggies back into my diet as well as reducing carbs and sugars.
    @CindyJNC1963 Aweosme job staying on track of your goals!
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Momma3times
    Previous weight: 239.2
    Current weight: 243.2

I expected a big gain this week. We were traveling all weekend not getting home until late last night and long car rides do it to me everytime! Swollen everything. As a bonus I started shark week yesterday too.

So I am not going to panic over this one, just plug away back on my normal IF schedule since it was wonky too this weekend. Maybe add in an extra workout and extra water to help flush my system faster.

But today we are done traveling and back to a normal week!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Monday:
    @Birda46 (got yours)
    @CindyJNC1963 (got yours)
    @fitcrochetmom
    @gjaholy33
    @Hollypopp10
    @jaydoh120 (got yours)
    @liannexx
    @lorib642
    @Momma3times (Got yours)
    @nurse_1
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily post- Sunday 4th November
    Track-yes-under calories
    Exercise- walking
    Comments-need to get my head in gear when I’m working my shifts, I’m absolutely fine when I’m off, work in progress x
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday/November 4th)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under.
    Exercise: Yes. Pup walk 20 minutes and my job.
    Goals/Day/Comments: so, I work at Starbucks. The pastries usually don't get me craving until holiday season. I have a weakness for those snowman cookies. I had half of one. That was enough. I built it in my day and stayed on track.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: no
    Calories: I think under due to exercise
    Exercise: 6 mile jog

I really need to watch the eating this week. TOM and bad choices last week-hoping to do well this week.
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (for the weekend):
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: kickboxing class on Saturday morning, walked for 30+ minutes both days

I've been doing much better not cheating on my meal plan but whenever there is candy, it is really difficult to say no. I'm a teacher and I bought a bunch of candy for my students and I'm trying to keep out of it, but I already had a piece a few minutes ago. Trying to be mindful of my food and exercise and just staying in a good place. Here's to another good week!
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post mon 5th

Track yes
    Calories under 👏🏼
    Exercise short dog walk and decorating, up and down ladders all day 😏

• AB0215
    Options
    Silverstar65

Bw 195
    Cw 195

Sorry I missed my weigh day, as usual. But I have a good reason this time!
    My niece had a baby girl this weekend!

@silverstar65 That's exciting news! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.