NSVs - share your success 😊

Options
124»

Replies

• qweck3
    qweck3 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    @Larkspur94 Congrats! Love to see the success of the people here on the Keto board. This is the key victory above all else: "I look great". It's such an amazing feeling to look at the mirror and not hate what you see. I dealt with that for years and finally one day I went wow I actually look good and not a sloppy mess anymore.

• bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    lalabank wrote: »

My husband literally got his bloodwork this morning after 100 days of Keto his triglycerides went from over 1000 to 61. His cholesterol is genetic as well. Bloodwork again in six months and they’ll start lowering his meds.

Wow, that's amazing! Congratulations to him!!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. the pictures are my NSV moment. Looking through old photos on my check-in page and I couldn't realize how much my face went down.. 2.72kg/6lbs off my New Year's Day goal weight and it's been a crazy trip 161 days into keto.

Fantastic progress - congratulations!

• zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I did not eat the bag of peanut butter m&ms (the BIG pantry-size one) we got for Christmas. not only did i not eat the bag, i haven't taken any of them yet. considering how much i enjoy them, and something i could (and used to) eat in a maximum of two sittings, i am calling it a win.