Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Options

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    WOW you are doing great and to be less than 20lbs away from your goal is freakin' amazing :)
    You are an inspiration :)…...Whatever your weight is tomorrow --you are still so close to your ultimate goal! Proud of you <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Thanks Donna, I hate that I am having to lose these pounds over again, but I am glad I am on my way back and will never have to come this way again.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    You've got this Tracey!!! You'd be surprised! I lost 3 overnight last night and I had a mini fast, not even a true fast! I'm expecting another few tonight - you're water fasting today, right? :flowerforyou:
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Unfortunately it is going to be a mini fast day for me. They had broccoli cheese soup for lunch today and I just love me some broccoli cheese soup so I got some today at around 11:30. That is going to be my meal for today so I am hoping with my early meal and loads of walking, I will burn off those calories and still have a good loss in the morning. I need a minimum 1.9 pound loss to get to 159.9. I just don't know.

You are killing it though bust through to the 150's for the both of us. I'll be there behind you shortly.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Broccoli cheese is one of my faves too (though if I don't KNOW it's amazing *coughs* Panera *coughs* it's easier for me to resist). Don't beat yourself up...that's life...you should still see a good loss tonight :grin:
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Yeah the soup does sound irresistible.....I am betting on you seeing a good loss tonight as well...…..
  • LadyBlanks
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I just don't get how it's easier for me to complete a 3-day fast than a 1 day fast. My body may be trying to tell me that the 3-day total fasts are enough and I can still lose without the 1 day weekly fast. I will see what happens tomorrow and I may just do Monday-Thursday mini-fasts from now on. I will definitely have to keep my weekends in check and not go overboard on the good eats.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    That's a good plan babe! The mini fasts save my sanity I swear to you LOL
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Yeppers I am loving the mini fasts it gives me something minimal to eat and it has worked well to switch things up too...….
    Today is just water though :(…..but I am getting lots of extra steps to the bathroom :) win/win
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Me toooooooooooooo womp womp - at least Ced won't be home makin' me cook and stuff LOL (he doesn't make me persay but...ya know....LOL)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I know what you mean. My husband has been away since Monday so I haven't had any of his temptations to deal with. He will be back tomorrow :D

I can get a good handle on the mini-fasts so I don't see me having any issues sticking to them.

Sticking with the low calorie veggies you can get in a lot of food for a little calories.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Yeah and I love the ones with lots of water Cucumbers, celery etc. They have the crunch and when I chew I feel like I am really eating......LOL.....

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Exactly! I ate most of that asparagus last night FIRST on purpose, but then was made at myself for it because I was so full :D:D:D
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Wow...less than 20lbs to your GW! Cheering you on! :) Hubbies and temptations... my hubby is one of those fellows that can eat and eat and still do not gain any weight. :astonished:
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    OK OMAD Fam, I am going to just put it out there. Yesterday was a complete BUST for me. I don't know what to say for myself so I won't say anything. I made excuses for eating yesterday, but there really are no excuses. Again, I don't know what to say. I guess today's weight will speak for me. I must do better, I have to do better. I am back to my old sabotaging ways again and it sucks being your own worst enemy. So here it goes.

Friday's official weigh in.

Last Friday's Weight: 162.8
    Today's Weight: 163.6
    Net Loss/Gain: +0.8 pounds

A 1.8 pound overnight gain totally took out the entire week of work. Looking back on yesterday I had the broccoli cheese soup at lunch time. When I got home my sister cooked so I had a small salad plate with 1 BBQ chicken leg, a cornbread muffin, and about 2 tablespoons of chicken & dumplings, chocolate kale shake and ACV water. I probably would have been fine stopping there but noooo, I was doing some studying for a test I have to take on the 20th and it was kind of stressing me out and that became my excuse to eat. I got more chicken & dumplings, some cashews, savannah smiles cookies, and some of my homemade butter pecan ice cream.

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    We've all been there babe...life happens and we'll never be perfect and that's ok! Back on the horse and onward with a smile...we're doing this for us, so as hard as it is, I try to use my SELF as motivation...like "I'm worth NOT eating that broc cheddar...i can have it tomorrow when I've done good things for my body and can have that as a reward"... It doesn't always work but sometimes saves me from a slip up :)

It's a new day, and it's the weekend so let's get after it babe <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    PS I'm calling yesterdays 161.8 as your weekly weight and calling it a 1 pound loss... Why not? It'll help your mentality AND buy you an extra day this week to lose more before next week's weigh in!

Thoughts?
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Oh Tracey---it is huge for you to put it out there and share your struggle with us ---Like Steph said we have all been there and done the same thing or even worse. U ate it U owned it and now guess what it is OVER...…… You are doing this for you --and you are worth it.....That doesn't mean you won't fall to temptations again ---we all will but what you do after is what matters ---you start over ---Today is a new day....Your week of hard work was NOT erased because of yesterday...

Thank you for sharing Sending hugs your way ---you are awesome!!!!!! <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss last week!!! I agree with Steph, If I have a bad day the day before my weigh in I will record the weight from the day before for my weekly weigh in.