Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Options

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    1.6 pound overnight loss after yesterday's mini-fast. Weighed in this morning at 162.7 pounds

I did not drink a drop of water yesterday so I need to make sure I get my water in today. I also went to bet at midnight last night and need to get to bed earlier tonight.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic loss over night with the mini fast......You are totally going to be out of the 160's by Friday ---no doubt!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    WOWZAS! NICE LOSS Trace!!! I'm lovin' that you're already down my EOW weigh last week! WOOT WOOT! I sucked at water too yest and mine meant I held onto my weight, but I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see THAT number tomorrowwwww <3

PS - that'd be 3 pounds overnight on a mini fast night - highly unlikely LMAO
    PSS - maybe I should water fast tomorrow for a weigh in thursday so I can report with you guys?
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I will be reporting on Friday. Having my water fast on Thursday. I think Sandy is the only one reporting on Thursday.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    I am with you for the water fast Thursday <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Awesome!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Alright I think I'm going to stick to my fast Thursday since I can still SORTA weigh at home on my dodgy-a** scale LOL - that way, I'll be as SVELTE as possible for the rehearsal dinner and wedding :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Hooray on the loss! Well done, Tracey!!!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I will be reporting on Friday. Having my water fast on Thursday. I think Sandy is the only one reporting on Thursday.

I will report on Friday with all of you, and I will also be on water fast starting after my meal(s) tomorrow. This will be my first extended fast since restarting, and before that I only ever did 1 EF and it was 96 hours (went great, didn't regain weight after refeed). I'm not sure how may days I will make it, I will shoot from there and gauge how I am feeling as to whether to continue with it or not :-)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I like it! Have a goal but go with the flow - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the extended fasts...I think it's frankly a great tool all around <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Best wishes on a successful fast. I love my beginning of the month 3-day fasts. It sort of sets the pace for the entire month.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    sfprwkwen0sa.png
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    1.6lbs loss... congrats! :+1: Keep up the good work :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    While my homemade ice cream was super delicious yesterday. It was not part of my initial calorie count for the day and thus put me outside of mini fast range. While I still had a nice calorie deficit, I believe my ice cream indulge may have cost me. My weight loss this morning was just 0.5 pounds. It is a good loss and I gladly accept it, but I wonder what it could have been if I hadn't eaten the super yummy ice cream. 162.2 pounds is what it is for today.

In order to reach the goal of 158.X, I need to lose a minimum of 3.3 pounds between today and tomorrow.

• volgirl1322
    Options
    You are still doing great .5 is awesome and I bet you will be out of the 160's by Friday ---even it if it is just 159 that is amazing....You are killing it girl :) proud of you <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Yeah under 160 would make me a SUPER happy camper!!! I was still at 164 today and I plan on getting under 160 by Friday so I know you can do it ;)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    I'd say your homemade ice cream was worth it, lol. You're doing great and small indulgences, you didn't go hog wild, sometimes help keep us on track a bit better. Well done!
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    A loss is a loss. I'm sure your Dr. will be pleased with your progress. Keep it up!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Cheering you on for 158! :+1:
  • LadyBlanks
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Another small overnight loss. My losses are smaller now that I am closer to my 145 pound goal (16 pounds away). I am good with the small losses as long as they are consistent losses.

Trendweight has me reaching my 145 pound (trending weight) goal by June 16th. I am currently trending at 165.5 pounds so it is possible for me to reach 145 pounds scale weight prior to the June 16th date which would be wonderful..

I am thinking I am going to have to change my goal for tomorrow back to 160.x as I am pretty positive I won't be pulling off a 2.9 pound overnight loss for 158.X. I am more confident being able to pull off an overnight loss of 1-2 pounds.

Today's weight 161.8 - an overnight loss of 0.4 pounds