• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    A loss is a loss, congratulations👍
    Let's loose more weight in April👍
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I just created the Analytical April Thread. Here's to greater losses in April.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing that!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    It is April 1st. Microscope March did not turn out as planned but did end with a small net loss. April is now here. The goal for April is to weigh less than my last March Friday official weight which happened to be 166.8. I would like to weigh a good deal less than that weight. A net loss of less than a pound is just not acceptable.

Today's weight after a splurge weekend is 171.1 pounds.

I have a lot of different variables going on in this first week. TOM started yesterday and my monthly 3 day fast began today. I blew my 3 day fast last month and instead of taking advantage of the loss and adding to those losses, I added on many pounds (13 to be exact) and it took me the remainder of the month to lose those 13 added pounds. This month will be different. I have to and will lose the 5 pounds I added over the weekend and keep losing.

I am committing to keeping my portion sizes/meal sizes/calories in check; No more splurge days/weekends; No giving in to cravings, temptations or the like. I know this will take diligence and I need to do it so I will do it.

I did it before and I can and will do it again. But this will be the last time. - Reaching goal and maintaining for life!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Tracey you will be successful in April ---I think the mindset is the majority of the battle! Here to cheer you on to victory!!!!! <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    You've got this lady! You know what to do, and we're here to cheer you on! :drinker: Cheers to a beautiful April!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    ccmiootahf84.png

Day 1 of 3-day fast completed. No food, only 16 ounces of water. Need to work on more water tomorrow but I do better on my fasts when I don't drink that much.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    You got this,gf👍
    Let's do this together❤
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Way to go Tracey!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Fast day 1 did me well weight wise. I weighed in at 167.1 this morning for an overnight loss of 4 pounds. I am thinking I may lose an additional 2 pounds tonight and 2 pounds Wednesday night which may have me at 163 on Thursday. The challenge will be to maintain the loss over the weekend. I think I might do a low carb/keto weekend to help hold on to my losses and then gradually add in healthy carbs after that.

I have my doctor appointment on Monday so I want my weight to be on the low side. If I can manage around 163 pounds, I will be happy with that and I think my doctor will be too.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    That is super awesome!!!! You are doing great!!!!!! <3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Options
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS nice loss Tracey!!! You've got this! Use this fast as a jump start out of the 160s!!! :-D

PS - Tracey I have no idea how in the WORLD you can make it through the day with 16 oz of water - I would DIE! :anguished:
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Sweet loss!! That sounds like a good plan for the weekend.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS nice loss Tracey!!! You've got this! Use this fast as a jump start out of the 160s!!! :-D

PS - Tracey I have no idea how in the WORLD you can make it through the day with 16 oz of water - I would DIE! :anguished:

Steph, for some reason drinking water or any non-calorie beverage makes me hungry. I can handle my fasts much better with little fluids. I am trying to drink more water today and am riding out the hunger spells. I just finished 33 ounces of water. I think I am going to have to really force myself to drink more.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »

Steph, for some reason drinking water or any non-calorie beverage makes me hungry. I can handle my fasts much better with little fluids. I am trying to drink more water today and am riding out the hunger spells. I just finished 33 ounces of water. I think I am going to have to really force myself to drink more.

That's so interesting because I 100% would die of hunger (physical AND mental) without a SH** ton of liquids - water, black coffee/tea, diet soda...gotta have something, and LOTS of it or I'd struggle...funny how we have opposite reactions LOL
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    When I am having unbearable hunger, I drink my keto coffee (170 calories). It is a fast breaker but it has no carbs, and the fats in the butter and MCT oil powder tide me over until meal time.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    I am addicted to crunchy ice (you know the Sonic kind) so for me i usually will eat two large 64 oz cups of it a day at work.....it satisfies my need to crunch......and sometimes I put sugar free water flavoring in it to give it some taste...….But it does the trick...….
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    When I am having unbearable hunger, I drink my keto coffee (170 calories). It is a fast breaker but it has no carbs, and the fats in the butter and MCT oil powder tide me over until meal time.

See here's the thing - if I was going to break my fast with pure fat (and I do make a sad attempt at sticking to fat or protein if I do) then I'd want an avocado or something LOL - though I've heard good things about MCT oil :)