Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSS great loss overnight!!! I like the plan and either way, we'll be DOWN DOWN DOWN this week!!! You've got this darling! :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    WOOT! Awesome loss. :smiley:
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Congrats on your loss! :+1:
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited March 2019
    Friday's official weigh in.

Last Friday's Weight: 168.3
    Today's Weight: 167.7
    Net Loss: -0.6 pounds

I am slowly digging myself out of the 13 pound gain I had from my lowest weight of my reboot (162.1 on May 7th). I did manage a net loss this week. Not as big as I would have liked but a loss none the less.

When you look at it in terms of where I started Monday (175.3) then it is a 7 pound loss in 4 days.

I need to reduce my gains on the weekend so I don't have such a big hole to dig myself out of during the week.

We are beginning the last week of the month and I am still 0.2 pounds over my month's starting weight (167.5). My goal for the month is to weigh less so I need to weigh less than 167.5 come Friday. I would like to shoot for 164 pounds which is a loss of 3.7 pounds. If I can control my weekend, I think I should be able to do it.
  • mistymeadows2005
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Friday's official weigh in.

Last Friday's Weight: 168.3
    Today's Weight: 167.7
    Net Loss: -0.6 pounds

I am slowly digging myself out of the 13 pound gain I had from my lowest weight of my reboot (162.1 on May 7th). I did manage a net loss this week. Not as big as I would have liked but a loss none the less.

When you look at it in terms of where I started Monday (175.3) then it is a 7 pound loss in 4 days.

I need to reduce my gains on the weekend so I don't have such a big hole to dig myself out of during the week.

We are beginning the last week of the month and I am still 0.2 pounds over my month's starting weight (167.5). My goal for the month is to weigh less so I need to weigh less than 167.5 come Friday. I would like to shoot for 164 pounds which is a loss of 3.7 pounds. If I can control my weekend, I think I should be able to do it.

I AGREE! And I think that's realistic and achievable! :) so far we've got final March goals:
    Steph - 163
    Tracey - 164

• asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    I know it is hard to lose the same pounds twice, but it is part of the cycle. 7 pounds in four days is amazing!
  • LiLee2018
    Oh I know how you feel. Losing weight after gaining some back. It's frustrating, but you're doing so great :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2019
    I'm the same, I eat too much on the days Im not doing OMAD and it takes me all week to lose it. I hope you get to164 o:)
  • jadepearl
    You are doing so well! Keep up the good work! :+1: I know the feeling as I had plateaued for ages and now, I finally have begun to loose a tiny mini weight and as long as I keep loosing even though it takes ages, I will soldier on. Cheering for ya for 164 :smiley:
  • LadyBlanks
    hc7hdahfpnna.png

I hadn't planned on having 3 meals, but it just happened. I ate my first meal at 2:00, my second meal was around 4:30 and my last meal was after we got back from church after midnight. I was conscious of my meal sizes and portions having all meals on a small plate.
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    Well, well well, my portion control is paying off. After having 3 size/portion controlled meals on yesterday I was able to be down 1.5 pounds today, weighing in at 166.2 pounds. I will be having two small meals today. I had my first meal today at 2:00 pm. I am hoping to have another loss in the morning.
  • Brendalea69
    That's awesome Tracey!!! :)
  • jadepearl
    That's superb news :+1:
  • LiLee2018
    WOOT! Awesome loss :smiley:
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Great results Tracey!!! You totally can make your end of the month goal!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    YASSSSSSSSSS LADY!!!!! We've got 163 IN THE BAG this week!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    I have been somewhat busy and haven't been able to post so I have compiled some meal photos here from the last few days for your viewing pleasure.

5dg8m84mqoj3.png
  • LadyBlanks
    I started the weekend out good but somehow managed to get back up to 169 pounds which is where I am today. I will be doing an extended fast today and tomorrow to see how low I can get by Friday. Hope to get in a lot of water today.
  • Brendalea69
    All that food looks delicious!!! I will be having a low cal meal today but I will do a water fast with you tomorrow :)
  • LadyBlanks
    I was supposed to do a water fast on Monday but my husband wanted to take me to a new place he found so I didn't do it. Yesterday we went to Red Lobster for my sister-in-law's birthday and I ended up eating more than I had planned. So today and tomorrow it is.