• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    p5dki4kri8fp.png

• LadyBlanks
    Options
    I am feeling much better today. I didn't have as big a drop as I'd like this morning but it was a drop so I'll take it. I was reading up on weight set points yesterday and found where it is better to drop weight slower so the body won't fight back as much so I am not going to rush my losses. I will take them as they come through OMAD and hope my body cooperates and gets the hint that I want to be smaller.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I am feeling much better today. I didn't have as big a drop as I'd like this morning but it was a drop so I'll take it. I was reading up on weight set points yesterday and found where it is better to drop weight slower so the body won't fight back as much so I am not going to rush my losses. I will take them as they come through OMAD and hope my body cooperates and gets the hint that I want to be smaller.

I like it...and it seems like you're most peaceful and comfortable with sticking with the basics anyway, which I'm sure has psychosomatic benefits as well! We'll get there! Stay the course and run the play, right? ;););)

ALSO THAT SALAD LOOKS AMAZING >:)>:)>:)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    The salad was Sooooooo good.

I tend to make things more difficult than they have to be and overthink things. I can handle not eating at work with no problem (providing I leave my cash in the car) and doing an 8 hour window should cover all other times so that is what I need to commit to.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I like that plan!!! Im glad you're feeling better :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Yes I do the same thing trying to make them a lot more complicated or harder is never good......So glad you have found a new plan that will work for you!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    AGREED! Straight up OMAD with some splurge days is my maintenance plan (whenever I finally get there LMAO) which just sounds so easy and glorious and MAINTAINABLE :-D
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    kmqjezhvv3a5.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Excited to see your woosh today :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    No whoosh today. Weighed in this morning at 168.4. I am good with the small daily losses because they will add up to the bigger losses that I will hopefully be able to hold on to.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    There ya go Tracey! We've got 2 more days, so you should be able to see a net loss this week still <3
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    No whoosh today. Weighed in this morning at 168.4. I am good with the small daily losses because they will add up to the bigger losses that I will hopefully be able to hold on to.

Exactly!!! You got this :)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    AWESOME results!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I don't know Steph. It will be real tough for me to pull a net loss from last Friday's weight of 164.8. I would need to lose 4+ pounds overnight to have a net loss in the morning
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I don't know Steph. It will be real tough for me to pull a net loss from last Friday's weight of 164.8. I would need to lose 4+ pounds overnight to have a net loss in the morning

Awwww phooey - i was thinking that 168.4 was yesterday's weight *sigh* - well if it makes you feel better I've been netting a gain every other week for like 6 weeks now LOL - I gained 1.2 one week and then showed a 4 lb net the following week to make up for it...so maybe you just gotta figure out your current losing pattern :blush::blush::blush:
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I had been changing things up quite a bit so it is really hard to tell what was working so I am hoping that by sticking with my workday OMADs and 8 hour off days it will yield me some consistent results. So far I have been having small losses everyday since Monday and I hope to continue that streak and have the little losses gradually get me to goal.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I had been changing things up quite a bit so it is really hard to tell what was working so I am hoping that by sticking with my workday OMADs and 8 hour off days it will yield me some consistent results. So far I have been having small losses everyday since Monday and I hope to continue that streak and have the little losses gradually get me to goal.

I like it! Plus daily losses are really encouraging too :) Especially since (for me at least) regular OMAD is so low stress and easy!
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Since Monday my little losses have added up to 2.7 pounds lost. I just wish they weren't coming off of a 9 pound gain. :(:'(:# I still have a lot of ground to make up. My lowest weight last week was 162.1 pounds.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Since Monday my little losses have added up to 2.7 pounds lost. I just wish they weren't coming off of a 9 pound gain. :(:'(:# I still have a lot of ground to make up. My lowest weight last week was 162.1 pounds.

Well if you get down to that, only 2 pounds to 160! Which seems totes reasonable at your current rate of loss!
  • Brendalea69
    Options

You just forget about that gain last week and stick to your new plan and you'll be back down to where you want to be soon :)