Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Options

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I have only done one workout on it so far, but I enjoyed it. My sister in law got one too so I am going to see if we can do some classes together and get some friendly competition going on the leader board.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I didn't weigh this morning. I ended up having three meals yesterday. They weren't bad meals, but it was 3 meals. I just thought I would just see what I weigh on Friday. I am planning a fast day today so I should be good. I weighed in at 163.6 pounds yesterday morning so I am thinking I should be able to make my 161.5 goal tomorrow.

My thought process behind eating 3 meals yesterday came about as a result of my lack of BMs. I was thinking I needed more fiber so I had a high fiber breakfast, a salad for lunch, and a low carb dinner with hopes of getting things moving. I did have a movement this morning so it may have helped.

I may weigh myself when I get home from work since I will not be eating just to see where I am.
  • LadyBlanks
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Holy Smokes!! look at what Trend Weight told me today. If I can reach my goal by this date, I will be floored. I am going to still keep my goal at May, but this is encouraging because losing 1.6 pounds a week is doable.

pe26gwh41kbx.png

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    WOW that is just incredible ---super super proud of you!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Thanks Donna, I was Just thinking that date is for the trend weight. The scale or actual weight could be reached prior to.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    AWESOME results babe!! Use that trendweight for the motivation you need when you're feeling bummed or unmotivated :grin:
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Today's weight 164.0 pounds. Not the 161.5 I was looking for but a good weight nonetheless. I do believe the 161.5 was a little out there being that I just came off of a 3 day fast and huge loss that my body adjusted from. Taking things into perspective, on 2 December I weighed 171.7 pounds and today I am 164 pounds even which is a 7.7 pound loss in 11 days. I believe I am now adjusted from my fast and will look to be a pound lighter next week Friday. Trendweight is still being nice to me so I am super motivated.

4qis919dkpci.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Tracey that is so awesome!!!!! Super proud of you!!!! You got this girl!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Dang you are kicking some major butt!! Will be keeping my FX for you that the tracker is correct and you'll be getting to that goal that soon!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Great progress!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Hey all, I have come up with a new strategy for myself with more of a focus on how much I am eating. MFP has calculated a 1200 calorie a day limit for me so I figured my weekly calorie limit to be 8,400 calories. I divided these 8,400 calories as such:

Monday - Thursday 1,000 calories = 4000
    Friday 1,400 calories = 1400
    Saturday & Sunday 1,500 calories = 3000

This should provide me with some good meals during the week and a little extra on the weekend without going overboard and having to make up for it during the week.

I have premium membership so I can set the limits for each day and make sure I am within my limits. I am considering not doing low carb with this plan but I am undecided as of now.

I can carry this method over into maintenance by just modifying the calories to fit my maintenance calorie requirements.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SO MUCH!!! Break DOWN dat data!!! LOVE!!! <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Thats a great plan Tracey :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady and we shall win the race! :+1: Keep up the good work :) Keep fine tuning and you will get a plan which suits you :)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited December 2019
    Options
    So I decided on my final eating plan

pzxlca4yjcak.png

This plan has my daily calories averaging out to be 1,115 which is fine for weight loss mode. When I get to maintenance I plan to up my calories to a 1,500 calorie per day average.

Tuesdays - Fridays will be OMAD days and Saturdays and Sundays are open for multiple meals depending on the day's happenings.

I have also decided that I will make Sundays my carb-up day (upping carbs to no more than 150 grams). Only adding back good carbs like rice, beans, keto restricted vegetables, pasta, fruit and the like always remaining within my calorie limit. No fake foods or processed junk foods.

I will have my meal early on Sundays and get an early start on my fast with the plan to be done eating no later than 3:00 pm. Eating my next meal after work on Tuesday would give me a 48+ hour fast which should have me back in fat-burning mode until my next Sunday carb-up day.

I have to somehow get it in my mind that Monday is a no option Fast Day like my monthly 3-day fast.

• volgirl1322
    Options
    Tracey love love love the plan it accounts for life and that is what we all have to deal with so I think you will kick some major butt with your plan!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Agree w Donna!!! PLUS I like the added fast to get you back into keto mode faster! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Today was a busy day so I had no problem keeping my fast. I checked my ketone levels tonight and it was 1.4 so my fast worked to get me back into ketosis after having a carby meal on Sunday so I think my new plan is a winner. I should be in the nutritional ketosis range (1.5-3.0) in the morning.

I should have no problem reaching my 163 pound goal this week.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I don't think I've ever eaten enchiladas. I don't like soggy bread stuffs so in my mind I think the sauce would make the tortilla too soggy so I stay away from them.