Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Options

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, this morning's weight 164.9 pounds. I got rid of the weight gained and am now below my fasting end weight. Got to keep it up.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES GIRL!!!! Keep goingggggggggggggg!!!!! You've got this! RUNNN! <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    B)B) ROCKSTAR Tracey :)
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    YOU RULE! Amazing stuff - keep going!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Keep going, you're doing amazingly! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Today's weight same as yesterday, but the scale showed my body fat going down a bit from yesterday. Going to stick to 1200 calories today and hope for a drop in the morning.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    You will totally have a big drop! You are doing great with your new plan.

What type of bike/elliptical do you have under your desk? I am looking to get one I think.....
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Well, I totally overdid the 1200 calories and ate back my exercise calories. My weight this morning was an even 165 pounds. I am so good with that because I managed to net a loss of a full pound the week following my 3 day fast instead of a gain.

We are going to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner tonight.. Not sure how it will go as to whether I will swap one of my high calorie days for tonight or stick to eating low calorie based on calories burned.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    What type of bike/elliptical do you have under your desk? I am looking to get one I think.....

I have a Stamina inMotion e1000. If I remember correctly, I ordered it from Walmart
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Your plan is working awesomely :+1: Keep up the good work :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Way to go Tracey!!! You're doing so good on this plan :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Hey guys, confession time. I overdid it on Valentine’s Day. Reintroduced the carbs at dinner and it led to a carb frenzy. I just wanted all the carbs, (cake, candy, cereal). The entire weekend was carb filled and now I am back up to 168 pounds. {{SCREAM}}.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    It happens m'lady!!! Back on the OMAD train - what you were doing was working so BACK AT IT! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    That's only a 3 pound gain which is mostly water weight and it will come right back off with your awesome eating plan :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I am back on track now. Had an early meal around 3 or so and won’t be eating again until after work tomorrow. I Am also re-reading my original thread for further motivation.
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Back on the horse, T! Brenda’s right - it won’t be fat you’ve gained, so you should be back to 165 in a few days.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself, it's VDay ❤️ Congrats on getting back on track👍😘
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself....You have a solid plan that is working, and VDAY is long in the past ---you totally can get back to where you want to be and that 3lb plus more will be coming off this week......No doubt!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Yes babe, that bloat is FALSE PROPHECY just trying to knock you outta momentum - DON'T LET IT!!!!! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Hello dolls, this is going to be my last post on this thread as I am starting a new thread to reflect my current state of mind and plan of action moving forward.

After re-reading my first thread, I realized that I did a lot of changing up of things and with each change, I ended up going back to OMAD. These transitions caused me to make my journey to goal longer than it needed to be and when I got there, I did not maintain. So as of today, I am recommitting to a Just OMAD journey. Just OMAD every day. One meal, One caloric Beverage, One hour. Just OMAD

I will be going back to my original thread style. Posting pictures of my meals and just posting my weight on my official weigh-in day (Friday)

I will be keeping this thread positive and not beating myself up over any slip-ups or weight jumps.

The goal is to reach my goal and maintain my weight through persistence and consistency.

Just OMAD...Just Do it!!