2019 Run the Year Group

Options

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    I'm probably good for 400 or 450. I'll go with team A if that is ok.

Sounds great.

It does appear that you/anyone can change teams. So, if we need to do some shuffling it shouldn’t be a problem.

Wasn’t there a group a tad short? Perhaps they can absorb @RisingAboveIt . There is a 5 member limit per group.
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Yay! I haven't registered yet. Does anyone know when the deadline is ?
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Butterchop wrote: »
    Yay! I haven't registered yet. Does anyone know when the deadline is ?

I can’t find that information on the site. They seem like a fun friendly bunch, might drop them an email. I wanna say it was March the last time I did it. But I could very well be wrong.
  • Fitatelo
    Fitatelo Posts: 180 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    OK, Team Five for Nineteen is created. Once you get logged in you can search for the name and request to join.

Requested! Thanks for setting it all up!
  • greyparks206
    greyparks206 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    @Elise4270, we can probably absorb @RisingAboveIt on Team B. Right, @amymoreorless? We're not short miles, but there's only two of us. It would take some of the pressure off of Amy to run 70+% of our miles!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    @martaindale @Fitatelo @seestephierun @Tramboman @Oberon21

OK, Team Five for Nineteen is created. Once you get logged in you can search for the name and request to join. My name on the RTY site is mangoesrgreat, so if you see that name don't think you have the wrong team!

Just requested to join! Thanks for setting it up @martaindale!

Awesome! I'll request to join today. Really looking forward to it!
  • Elise4270
    Options
    @Elise4270, we can probably absorb @RisingAboveIt on Team B. Right, @amymoreorless? We're not short miles, but there's only two of us. It would take some of the pressure off of Amy to run 70+% of our miles!
    Perfect!
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

Good idea @greyparks206 and @Elise4270

Yes, join us on the BEST team @RisingAboveIt ! ;)

After you register look for team “MFP Team B (more & less)”.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I have never set an annual goal for running miles before. I am going to go with 450.

I just registered on the site and am going to go look for my team now!
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi Team A, I guess I am on your team now. Could you please add me? I know this is probably going to take the mileage a bit higher than 2019. I am looking to run around 450 miles.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Hi Team A, I guess I am on your team now. Could you please add me? I know this is probably going to take the mileage a bit higher than 2019. I am looking to run around 450 miles.

I don't see a request to join. Have you sent one?

If not, Search the teams for Runderful Runners! and request to join.

I'm not concerned about going over the 2019. Like i said, we can shuffle some peeps if we need to, but it also takes some pressure off me, as i am permanently gimpy i fear.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @Avidkeo @Mari33a @workaholic_nurse Team C is up and running!
    Search for MFP Team Runderful World
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    @Avidkeo @Mari33a @workaholic_nurse Team C is up and running!
    Search for MFP Team Runderful World

I've logged in and sent the Request.
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,390 Member
    Options
    @elise4270 - I sent a request to join our team! Also a follow request for you and accepted yours. And... I am following all of our other teams so far.
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi Elise4270, I just requested to join Runderful Runners!. I wanted to see how the tracker worked, so I actually logged my run from yesterday. I didn't realize that it had applied to the 2019 calendar. I'm sorry, I am not much of a techy.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Hi Elise4270, I just requested to join Runderful Runners!. I wanted to see how the tracker worked, so I actually logged my run from yesterday. I didn't realize that it had applied to the 2019 calendar. I'm sorry, I am not much of a techy.

Its no prob. It is set up like that so you can familiarize yourself with the tracker.

@shanaber I gottcha!
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    So exciting! I have already worked out exactly how much I will need to run per week to meet my part of the mileage and am confident I will be able to do it. Glad I didn't go crazy and commit to more miles though!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Note to all who want to sync their Garmin Connect accounts: even if you keep your Garmin Connect stats in kilometers, the RTE tracker will automatically convert your kilometers to miles. Fewer manual entries and better accuracy.
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    So exciting! I have already worked out exactly how much I will need to run per week to meet my part of the mileage and am confident I will be able to do it. Glad I didn't go crazy and commit to more miles though!

Same as! Really looking forward to this too! I’m going to follow all our mfp teams too. We want everybody to have 2019 miles this time next year. But who will get there 1st ;)
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Mari33a wrote: »

Same as! Really looking forward to this too! I’m going to follow all our mfp teams too. We want everybody to have 2019 miles this time next year. But who will get there 1st ;)

Easy. A.

Ooooh let the trash talk begin! :wink: