September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    December start weight: 254.8
    January start weight: 247.5
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 247.5
    Today's Weight: 246.2

Down 1.3 this week. I was down to 245 on Wednesday morning. This happened last week as well. Down to 245 mid week then have a fluctuation up on weigh in day. It seems to be some new magical resistance number for me. It’s just a matter of time and continued effort.

On the NSV side:
    * my shorts size has gone from xxl to large. I tried on some large shorts I accidentally ordered a few months ago and holy cow they fit!
    * My shirts have moved comfortably into my xlt size from squeezing into xxlt.
    * My wedding ring no longer fits.
    * I have to change the seat position in my car because my butt is smaller
    * I can safely use items with a 250 pound weight limit

Ok, I feel MUCH better about weight fluctuations after listing those NSVs :)

Nice loss this week, even if you thought it could have/should have been more! Way to put things into perspective by listing all your great NSV's to date. all but the wedding ring! As a married person myself, I can tell you that you cannot list not fitting into your wedding ring as a victory of any kind!!! (If you don't believe me, just ask your wife!)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    PhatStax69 wrote: »
    Jan. 4, 2019
    Last Week 237
    This Week Weigh In 236.2

I had 5 really good days, one horrible day, and one so so day. Its a little upsetting because I at flawless for 5 days in a row, nothing but whole foods, and then I feel off. I will try better this week.

It is still down almost a pound, so take heart in that accomplishment!! Like you said, you will just try to do better this week!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Username: swauters
    January wk 1
    Previous weight: 228 lbs? Or 227? Sorry I am bad at remembering last weeks weight
    Current weight: 225 lbs

You may be bad at remembering your previous weight, but that's only because it changes every week, and in the good way! Down three pounds this week, Sara! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    Bizgirl26
    Friday weigh in 160.6

Nice loss this week! Another one like it next week and the 60's will be but a distant memory!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Thursday weigh in

Last week 134.2
    This week ( Jan 3) 135.2

I've been a disaster over the holidays. Sorry team. trying to get back on track!

You and me both!! There is not a holiday in sight this coming week, so it starts now!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Grandmajackie
    PW: 147
    CW: 145.2 (-1.8)

I was also down 1.7 pounds more Wednesday 😫. That’s okay, my new scale arrive yesterday and I also was able to get a couple strength sesssions in this week. My goal for this weekend is to continue with healthy food choices Hopefully my next weeks weigh will continue to go down!!!

@mikea2g, congratulations on your success so for in your weight loss, yay!
    @PhatStax69, I’ve had the same problem the last few weeks. Starting out the week doing everything right and having one bad day. On the bright side you did have 5 excellent days. Plus you were about to jump right back on the horse, that a biggg win in my books.

@aminor55, hopefully you can kick this cold soon, :smile:

That is so weird, Jackie....your comments to mikea2g, PhatStax and aminor55 did not show up in your post (at least on my end); only when I quoted it here to respond!

You are down almost two pounds...that is a great week, no matter what it could have/should have been!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Username: Grandmajackie
    PW: 147
    CW: 145.2 (-1.8)

I was also down 1.7 pounds more Wednesday 😫. That’s okay, my new scale arrive yesterday and I also was able to get a couple strength sesssions in this week. My goal for this weekend is to continue with healthy food choices Hopefully my next weeks weigh will continue to go down!!!

@mikea2g, congratulations on your success so for in your weight loss, yay!
    @PhatStax69, I’ve had the same problem the last few weeks. Starting out the week doing everything right and having one bad day. On the bright side you did have 5 excellent days. Plus you were about to jump right back on the horse, that a biggg win in my books.

@aminor55, hopefully you can kick this cold soon, :smile:

That is so weird, Jackie....your comments to mikea2g, PhatStax and aminor55 did not show up in your post (at least on my end); only when I quoted it here to respond!

You are down almost two pounds...that is a great week, no matter what it could have/should have been!!

Yeah, just realized you were editing, Jackie.....I'll be okay. (shakes head)
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge 1/3

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, Ab workout and 30 min on the exercise bike at the gym.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Jan 3

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

Just when I thought I was safe, LNS hit me hard. 😥😥

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday no

I can do better than this!!

Yes, you can....we can all do better! But....we are also human. So only give yourself a small reprimand, and then give yourself a hug, and then move on.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge 1/3

Exercise: Yes, Ab workout and 30 min on the exercise bike at the gym.

Yay, Mikayla!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I have my husband's grandmother's visitation tonight, the funeral Mass tomorrow afternoon and then right from there we are driving to the Leaf's game in Toronto. I will update any posted weights Saturday morning, from those that are currently still missing, and from my Saturday weigh-in crew:

@abowersgirl, @grayjayyyy, @kc9agz, @mrsjas2000 and @saskicpg
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Big hugs for strength @HASWLRS
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    PhatStax69 wrote: »
    Jan. 4, 2019
    Last Week 237
    This Week Weigh In 236.2

I had 5 really good days, one horrible day, and one so so day. Its a little upsetting because I at flawless for 5 days in a row, nothing but whole foods, and then I feel off. I will try better this week.

Just goes to show you can lose weight without being "perfect" everyday. Congratulations.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 146.2
    Today’s weight: 142.6

“Every day and in every possible way, I trust my intuition and the powers of my subconscious.”

January 3
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Yes
    60 min yoga 🧘‍♀️ & meditation 🧘‍♂️
    35 min walk with granddaughter
    Steps: 8717
    Water: 88oz

TGIF
    Granddaughter leaves tomorrow 😢
    Son has basketball 🏀 tonight go VC crushers
    PT this morning neck and shoulder still have pain hopefully goes away before I return to work on 1/14/19
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Great job dropping the holiday weight @murdog3t
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 146.2
    Today’s weight: 142.6

“Every day and in every possible way, I trust my intuition and the powers of my subconscious.”

January 3
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Yes
    60 min yoga 🧘‍♀️ & meditation 🧘‍♂️
    35 min walk with granddaughter
    Steps: 8717
    Water: 88oz

TGIF
    Granddaughter leaves tomorrow 😢
    Son has basketball 🏀 tonight go VC crushers
    PT this morning neck and shoulder still have pain hopefully goes away before I return to work on 1/14/19

I agree with Stephanie...great job dropping that holiday weight!!! So, you are going back to work very soon....that is good news. Yes, let's hope your neck and shoulders are back to normal before then!! How old is your granddaughter? Good luck to your son's basketball team.
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    January 3
    Tracking: ✅
    Calories: ✅
    Exercise: ✅ 55 minutes of teaching Zumba, then I did my StrongLifts 5x5 sets( 130lbs squat, 55lbs OHP, 155lbs DL.) I finished the night off participating in a friend's Zumba class. I am going to walk today, but not much else. I'm pooped. lol
    I forgot to weigh in before I drank my coffee, so I'm going to weigh in the morning!
  • Heartie2Heartie
    Heartie2Heartie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

Friday Jan 4 130 at least I diidnt gain sorry team

Wed and Thursday Mini Results
    Stayed within my calorie budget ✅
    Tracked everything ✅
    20 minute of exercise ✅
  • ITVGuy2000
    ITVGuy2000 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1/4/2019
    Exercise: Yes, Treadmill
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options

MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, January 4, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No - had a headache towards end of day and went with simple on hand food instead of prepared meals. Only a couple hundred over goal and nothing “bad”.
    Exercised: yes - about 30 minute walk spread out over 3, 10 minute walks. Knee is achey breaky but better today than yesterday :)
    Steps as of posting: 8,531
This discussion has been closed.