TEAM: The Slimsons (January)

Replies

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,964 Member
    Started the day going to aquasize classes and swimming. Have chicken breasts out for supper. I am going to rock this week. Yesterday was my day off
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Jaydoh120 wrote: »
    Username : jaydoh120
    Week : January Week 4
    PW : 225
    CW : 223.1

At last there's a bit of movement. I am eating at the new deficit that mfp set when I put in my new stats. Hopefully I'm past the plateau now but we'll see next week 😊
    Nice loss!
    SaletaS wrote: »
    I haven’t been posting my daily posts for 2 weeks now and I’ve fallen WAAAAAYYYY off course. Between, a new job and a newly injured knee, I haven’t been as responsible as I was when I checked in with you guys daily. But I’m back!!!!

Besides swimming, what are some things I can do to get my cardio in without bending my knee?
    Glad your back!! Hope your knee is feeling better soon.
    CindyJNC1963

Week #4

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 233.2
    CW: 228.9

This is a lot of water weight loss. I'm probably more like 230. I will probably gain next week. But it's fun to look at for now. I haven't been in the 220's for YEARS.
    Nice loss!!!!
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW: 288.2
    CW: 282.2
    Trust the Process!!
    Wow great loss!
    digger61 wrote: »
    Started the day going to aquasize classes and swimming. Have chicken breasts out for supper. I am going to rock this week. Yesterday was my day off

Sounds like a good day!
  • vicky2767
    It’s cold here again. Just barely making it above freezing. I did attempt to get to the gym, but it was closed for MLK Day. Trying to decide if I can brave this weather with a run outside.
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    I haven’t been posting my daily posts for 2 weeks now and I’ve fallen WAAAAAYYYY off course. Between, a new job and a newly injured knee, I haven’t been as responsible as I was when I checked in with you guys daily. But I’m back!!!!

Besides swimming, what are some things I can do to get my cardio in without bending my knee?

Sorry, no advice. Just all the best wishes and hope your knee will be better soon <3
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,315 Member
    Daily Post: Monday, January 21st

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Cardio: Arc Trainer & inclined treadmill walk
    Water: 156 oz.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,315 Member

I think there are some good "chair aerobics" exercise videos on YouTube---maybe Google them.... I know someone here had recommended them previously. At least you can get an upper body workout in--- and there maybe some good yoga videos there also--- IDK how much you can move right now though. I hope you heal fast! Take care of yourself.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Daily check in Jan 21

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. 52 mins on the treadmill, 2.5 miles.

Starting the week with a workout. Hope it will continue to be a good week for everyone!!
  • Ver9nika
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    It’s cold here again. Just barely making it above freezing. I did attempt to get to the gym, but it was closed for MLK Day. Trying to decide if I can brave this weather with a run outside.

Well I decided to go for it. I bundled up and lasted 43 min before I said enough. Almost 3 Miles. Not to bad.

Well done! :)
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Track yes
    Calories just under
    Exercise yes walked a lot at work
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise 43 min run
  • vicky2767
    Ver9nika wrote: »

Well I decided to go for it. I bundled up and lasted 43 min before I said enough. Almost 3 Miles. Not to bad.

Well done! :)

Thanks
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Daily Post: January 21st

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: No, not feeling well

• digger61
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW: 288.2
    CW: 282.2
    Trust the Process!!

Wow great week
  • digger61

Great run. We don’t see to many temps above freezing until late March
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Catvlmack
    Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW: 164
    CW: 163.8

It’s been a stressful week, hopefully this week will be better!
  • Ver9nika
    Daily post: 21.01
    Calories: no, over by ca 100kcal
    Exercise: 10K steps

It was beautiful Monday <3
  • digger61
    Daily post: 21/01
    Calories: yes