Exercise: 30 minutes treadmill
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 45 mins weight training

Comments: Fell asleep before posting this, been getting up too early and staying up far too late.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Team!!

Today's weighers:
    @Catvlmack (got yours)
    @kearyandjessy
    @losing_it_2013
  • AB0215
    Options
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 4
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW: 288.2
    CW: 282.2
    Trust the Process!!

@tdrjustus3 Trust the process is right, weight loss isn't linear, the proof is right there! Awesome job!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

Week #4

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 233.2
    CW: 228.9

This is a lot of water weight loss. I'm probably more like 230. I will probably gain next week. But it's fun to look at for now. I haven't been in the 220's for YEARS.

@CindyJNC1963 Great job!! And you'd be surprised, you lose fat and the cells fill that with water (as a placeholder) because your body is convinced you're going to refill that cell with fat so rather than shrinking down, it holds water for a while and then you lose that water when it finally gives up that you're going to refill that cell with fat, and then you lose extra pounds, it's why you can see huge seemingly random drops on the scale some weeks and others nothing....
  • AB0215
    Options
    SaletaS wrote: »
    I haven’t been posting my daily posts for 2 weeks now and I’ve fallen WAAAAAYYYY off course. Between, a new job and a newly injured knee, I haven’t been as responsible as I was when I checked in with you guys daily. But I’m back!!!!

Besides swimming, what are some things I can do to get my cardio in without bending my knee?

@SaletaS I would look at chair exercises, you can create cardio out of strength training in the mean time. Anything that gets your heart rate up can constitute as cardio and some exercise is always better than no exercise!
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Monday 21 January
    Track yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes, 25 minutes of cardio workout

I'm in school mode, terribly busy but I've been feeling crappy since Saturday. It's that time of the month so bloating and cramps. Oh well. I feel better today
  • BreanaRenae
    BreanaRenae Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Week 4

CW: 136.3
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Username: NuggetBrain
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's Weight: 270.6 lbs
    Current Weight: 269 lbs
    Username: Losing_it_2013
    Week: January Week 4
    PW = 187.6
    CW= 186.2
    Difference: -1.4

Nice losses!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    I’m a little stuffy today. Hoping that I’m not getting sick. 🙁
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, January 22nd

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Body Combat Xpress, CXWorks, Arc Trainer & treadmill walking
    Water: 142oz. so far---still drinking teas

Comments: I was under today, but could NOT stick to my plan--- I had cravings and hunger that hit around :s 4pm (I was fasting until 3pm though). My sons were home from school, so my schedule was shook up from the inclement weather we having---they eat--A LOT--I know it's a lame excuse bc I am responsible for my own choices--but I snacked along side them and ate too many carbs and some junk :/ . Tomorrow, back on track and I'll try harder. :(:s

HAPPY TUESDAY---hope you are warm, safe and having a successful week so far! :)<3
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily post Jan 22

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

No structured exercise today. But I did resist tiny donuts!! 🍩 My boys got there donut treat after the eye doctor today and I did say no. They did not fit in my plan for the day.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 22nd

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 50 minutes exercise bike - 11.6 miles

My weight is back up to 230 since I am now re-hydrated. It's not a problem, I expected it. It was nice seeing 228....if only for a day. I will be back there soon.

• AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise:Yes, 5 mins treadmill, 10 mins elliptical, 70 mins weight training.

Comments: Really liking the lady at the gym who watches me lift and then tells me I'm a badass. Just saying...my ego really likes that (and truthfully we probably don't really need to feed that....)
    Anyways, it was a good day, sticking to my temporary goal of tracking total carbs and not net carbs to try and speed up my weight loss a little more not sure how sustainable it is, but I do want to boost my weight loss a bit...so doing that for a few weeks to see if it works like they say it does....it's day 2 and I thought I'd miss my salads but so far I'm not, I'm liking the simplicity...
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 60 minutes elliptical
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily post
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise 1 hour on elliptical
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, January 22nd

Calories: No, but under tdee
    Exercise: Yes, 11,000 steps.

On the plus side, there is now space in the freezer! I ate all my left over birthday cake from December, and tasted great! So, at least that’s one thing less sat there taunting me!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise: No rest day
This discussion has been closed.