started day with aquasize class and this afternoon i will do weights
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 5 mins treadmill, 10 mins elliptical, 70 mins weight training.

Comments: Really liking the lady at the gym who watches me lift and then tells me I'm a badass. Just saying...my ego really likes that (and truthfully we probably don't really need to feed that....)
    Anyways, it was a good day, sticking to my temporary goal of tracking total carbs and not net carbs to try and speed up my weight loss a little more not sure how sustainable it is, but I do want to boost my weight loss a bit...so doing that for a few weeks to see if it works like they say it does....it's day 2 and I thought I'd miss my salads but so far I'm not, I'm liking the simplicity...

sounds like a great goals
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Hope you are having a great day!

Daily stats- Wednesday
    Tracked- yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise- 45 min soulcycle country music theme haha 🤠

Goal - drink more water. It’s so dry in my house from the heat....
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 22. and 23.01
    Track: no
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no

I follow my plan until evening and then old habits come alive and I eat too much. Unable to stop. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Hello my awesome Slimsons!!!
    Seeing all of your inspiring work and weight loss/NSVs!

♥.•:*¨¨*:•.♥You are AMAZING!♥.•:*¨¨*:•.♥

Daily Post: Wednesday, January 23nd

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 30 min. Stair Climber (150 floors), 60 min. Body Combat & 45 min. Arc Trainer
    Water: 172oz. (tea included)

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise:Yes, 5 mins treadmill, 10 mins elliptical, 70 mins weight training.

Comments: Really liking the lady at the gym who watches me lift and then tells me I'm a badass. Just saying...my ego really likes that (and truthfully we probably don't really need to feed that....)
    Anyways, it was a good day, sticking to my temporary goal of tracking total carbs and not net carbs to try and speed up my weight loss a little more not sure how sustainable it is, but I do want to boost my weight loss a bit...so doing that for a few weeks to see if it works like they say it does....it's day 2 and I thought I'd miss my salads but so far I'm not, I'm liking the simplicity...

I love that lady--- she knows what she's talk'n about! I wish people would tell me I'm badass at the gym---but they'd be lying to me---LOL. I'm more 1/2 *kitten* (<---what the H is this?? KITTEN??? I wrote @$$ :D:D:D ) with the weights. :D:s:D

How many grams of carbs are you going for Ashley @AB0215 ? I try to stay under 50g.... it's so hard though when you're active--- don't you have massive cravings after such heavy lifting sessions.... or has your body adjusted? The more I lift the more hungry I am---DOH!! :o:s:#
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

I love that lady--- she knows what she's talk'n about! I wish people would tell me I'm badass at the gym---but they'd be lying to me---LOL. I'm more 1/2 *kitten* (<---what the H is this?? KITTEN??? I wrote @$$ :D:D:D ) with the weights. :D:s:D

How many grams of carbs are you going for Ashley @AB0215 ? I try to stay under 50g.... it's so hard though when you're active--- don't you have massive cravings after such heavy lifting sessions.... or has your body adjusted? The more I lift the more hungry I am---DOH!! :o:s:#

@SLIMn2016 I like how you can say badass but not half *kitten* lol. That lady is fueling my already giant ego and that's probably a slippery slope for me lol. I already walk around the gym like I own it. lol.

I don't have cravings anymore, and I workout completely fasted too. I have done 4 total carbs all week (sort of by accident), I used to do 20-25 NET carbs and I was going to try 20 TOTAL carbs and see how I feel and I honestly feel great. I was eating giant salads and I think that was a bit of a slippery slope, kept me wanting more. And then you wind up with carb creep, and then you get farther and farther from your goals.
    And honestly, I've been keto so long I'm fat adapted, and I don't use carbs for fuel, I use fat, and I still have plenty of body fat laying around to use so I have constant energy. And on days where I feel like I'm lacking I just have a fatty coffee, usually just a tablespoon of butter in it, before a workout and I'm good to go. And lately, every Friday is a Fasting Friday for me, I eat nothing from Thursday after dinner to Saturday AM. I've been reading on some of the benefits of fasting, so I've incorporated a day of that into my routine. I really feel like that day of fasting really shows me how much control over food I have and I realize that the only person standing in my way of my goals is me, and I have to control me, and once I get past that I do a lot better.

So I suppose the answer to your question really is, I did adapt, but it didn't happen overnight, it was a bit of a process, but it was one of the best shifts I made because I wind up feeling a lot better in the long run, I workout fasted, and I burn more of my own fat and I really just feel great doing it, and then I eat dinner and I'm good for the rest of the day. And at the end of the day, I go to bed feeling so much happier with myself for having made it through another day.
    The thing is, when I don't stick to my routine, that's when bad things happen....like I don't go to the gym, somehow I talk myself out of it or I decide to make an amazingly delicious brisket that I end up eating too much of, that sort of thing...
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Jan 23

Exercise: No. Tomorrow.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 60 minute superfit class
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise:Yes, 30 mins treadmill, 30 mins elliptical

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 23rd

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 30 minutes exercise bike (7.1 miles), 5000 steps walking at work, plus worked on packing and cleaning my office for the move next week.

I was at work late today so I wasn't able to get in my 50 minute cardio workout today.
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post- Wednesday

Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Exercise - yes - walked 2 miles

I’m really under with calories today. Had a super busy day trying to catch up from being sick (again) and still not feeling great. I didn’t realize how low I was until I updated my diary after dinner. Will try to be more mindful tomorrow.
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, January 23nd

Exercise: Yes, 11,000 steps

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33
    Weight Day Wednesday January Week 3

PW: 508.6
    CW: 506.9

Awesome loss!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    I didn’t check in last night.
    Tracked no
    Calories probably over
    Exercise no

Woke up yesterday feeling a bit under the weather. By last night I felt like such crap. As soon as my husband and kids are gone for the day, probably going back to bed. Hope y’all have a good day!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: no

I worked about 16 hours yesterday so needless to say I was exhausted. Since I didn't get to work out on Wednesday my plan is to work out on Thursday!
This discussion has been closed.