TEAM: Gutbusters (January)

Options

Replies

• AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    January 15th
    Exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes (30 min treadmill)
    Within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Tack everything? Yes.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Happy Humpday! Today we’re looking for weights from:
    @12sarah2015 - got it, thanks! Moving down!!
    @caitlynns727 – got it, thanks! Good loss!
    @inshapeCK
    @kkmark

Please post using this template:
    Username
    January Week 3
    PW:
    CW:
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    beachb2027 wrote: »
    Username: beachb2027
    Week: January Week 3
    PW: 328.0 lbs
    CW: 326.4 lbs

@beachb2027 Way to go on your loss!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Caitlynns727
    Week 3 Wednesday Weigh In
    Previous: 173.4
    Current: 172.4

Had a really good week so far! Can't believe it's only Wednesday though. How many more weeks until spring break? :D

@caitlynns727 Glad you're having a good week, and a great loss so far! (I hear you about spring break -- I can't wait to be warm again!)
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    (not so) daily update:
    Exercise: Yes, everyday. I'm using the hasfit 30-day muscle building program right now instead of my usual hasfit motive program, which is a little too difficult given my current breathing situation.
    Calories: Overall, yes, I'm in a deficit. I had a deliberately high day yesterday, though.
    Tracking: Sometimes. I'm torn between tracking in fitbit and tracking on MFP. I need to pick one again and stick with it.

Mr. 6 has been from school since yesterday because he had a high fever yesterday morning and this morning. Took him to the doctor, and there's no strep and nothing for them to give him. However, as the doctor was talking through some of the potential causes of my son's symptoms, it began to seem more and more like what I have might be pertussis (aka whooping cough). Again, not much to be done for this at the stage I'm at, but the good news is I may have weeks more of coughing to go through. (Mr. 6 would say, "I know you're doing sarcasm there!").

ugh.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 35 minutes on the recumbent bike, 10.31 miles.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    January 16th
    Exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes (60 min treadmill)
    Within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Tack everything? Yes.
  • zimborunner
    zimborunner Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    January 16
    Exercise:- 70 mins treadmill
    Calories:- Yes, actually came in just over 1200 cals which is my base target. Actually, I feel OK, not deprived, so I'm just over eating every day!
    Track:- Yes
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    WI 1/10 was 174.2

Sorry for the delay. I got a terrible virus which turned into pneumonia...first time that has happened to me! I can't believe how exhausted it has made me. Today was much better and hopefully tomorrow will see the end of it!

Hoping for some loss Friday as I have totally lost my appetite from this bug...silver lining I guess.
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    January 16
    Exercise: Yes (Weight training)
    Calories: Yes
    Track:- Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning, everyone!

@lacatgirl, we've got the weight in for 1/10, thanks. Glad you’re feeling better!

@inshapeCK, got it. Congrats on the loss!

@amynew4u, got it. Real eyeopener, huh? Glad you had a great time and I’m sure it will drop off quickly.

@Stimpy56, you should be pleased! Nice loss.

Have a great day! It's almost Friday!!!!
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent Bike - 36 minutes, 9.97 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 Thank you so much for all you're doing right now for the group! It's so wonderful to have you co-captaining!

On the 5:15 am train this morning, and meetings all day. Overnight at hotel, more meetings, and home tomorrow. I thought I would use tonight to get ahead on my own work, but what do you know - more came in, and it's supposed to be done this weekend. Add that to my list....

Stay healthy, everyone! Wash those hands!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @LesIckaBod, my pleasure! <3
  • Runnerjess119
    Runnerjess119 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Runnerjess119
    Week 3
    Pw 151
    Cw 151

No loss for me...I did well most days but had two nights where I overdid it. My goal is just to get to the 140s this month. It’s been three years since I’ve been there and I’m so close! Anyone else feel like you may self sabatoge? I’m really going to try to hit my goal this week! 💪🏼
This discussion has been closed.