TEAM: Run Track Minds (January)

Options

Replies

• aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone Hope you're all well!
    Really havent had a chance to check in.

I dont think I checked in for Sunday. I was under calories, no exercise but I did a lot of heavy cleaning tho.

Monday ✔ in
    Track yes
    Calories Under
    Exercise steps were low but I did do a mini workout with weights
    Took my daughter back to the dr and they finally gave her medicine. Its like pulling teeth to get an antibiotic. I guess they're okay with a kid missing a week of school. Youd think we were in a country where supplies are sparse.
    Goals- well my goal was to be in the 150's by month end. Today I was 2 pounds down from last weigh in which leaves me at 160.4. Maybe I can lose another pound for my weigh in Friday and I'll call that goal reached.

• lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Went to my doctor yesterday for a general check up and blood work. They were busy with lots of sick people. Masks. Coughing. Sneezing. Reminds me of the episode of The Resident yesterday. Today my throat is dry, scratchy, coughing, I’m chilled and have a migraine. 😩
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm working 8pm to 8:30am in cubicle land, my choice. It's going to be extremely cold tomorrow in Indiana. The kids have been out of school since Monday. They informed all parents on Monday that the kids would be off until Friday. They do E-Learning at home, so it's like a home/school day.

My mood is so good right now! It's almost scary!. I started Brighter Day it's sold at GNS. I kind of feel like a failure for starting this mood/appetite pill, but I got to try something. I still think it's a placebo. However, I feel like running around cubicle land in a few minutes due to my happy mood!

This challenge is so amazing! Every week they do a detailed review of each groups weekly weights. Then they do an individual analysis. I have to do better, so I don't feel like I'm wasting the group leaders time.
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Daily post (tuesday)
    Track. Yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise. Yes 10k steps went for a half hour walk lunchtime again. Out in car next couple of days so will be late walks rest of the week
  • aroze0928
    Options
    Tuesday ✔ in
    Track yes
    Calories Under but went crazy on the salt
    Exercise minimal steps 7377, did more exercise with my weights. I have these 15lb ankle weights and I was huffing and puffing thats for sure.
    Goals keep salt and chocolate off the menu for today. I could literally eat green olives out of the jar and wash it down with the juice. Thats how bad 😂
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Morning all, cold one here in the UK though not as cold as Chicago So I'm grateful for that brrrr
    What's everyone's fav home work out?
  • redrob1966
    Options
    Daily post (Wednesday)
    Track. Yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise. Yes 10k steps went for a trek around a landfill site over all kinds of terrain so a good workout
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    User Name: BigChangeNeeded
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Weigh in Week: 5 (I think)
    Starting Weight: 265lbs
    Current Weight: 260.5lbs

I didn't weigh-in officially this week (I get weighed in a group on Mondays) due to illness, but my home scales put me at 260.5.
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Good Morning Every! I'm at work. I need to work 15.5 hours today. I don't think I'm going to pull it off though. I took a break from cubicle land. It's so noisy. My cubicle is in a high traffic area. I can't concentrate. I have so many distractions. I have to speak to everyone who walks by, then I have to be a tour guide and the construction people are always there. Today, I'm working at another freestanding ER. I have borrow an office here. I got a lot of work and I need peace and quiet. The drawback it's a very small ER, so no cafeteria and it's hard to get steps.

My goal today is:
    1. To drink 8 (8 ounces of water)
    2. Make healthy choices
    3. Try to get at a minimum 10k steps or more
    4. Be productive and get my charts caught up

• aroze0928
    Options
    We're not in the negatives with temps but feels like it at 3 degrees.
    @hnyzthms I like doing my freestyle exercises with my weights. Dumbbells, ankle weights. I usually do reverse crunches various leg moves.

Wed check in
    Track yes
    Calories under, Sodium too high again but I did skip the chocholate actually scratch that I had a small brownie..not the best choices this week.
    Exercise shoveling and like 8k steps, would be more but I took my fitbit off and forgot to put it back on for a while.
    I'll head over to the new thread and introduce later.
    Goal. Weekend is upon us and I have to remember that its not a party. Weekends and nights are my downfall.
    @Toyota100 the reviews look good on those pills your taking. Im all for anything that puts you in a better mood. Are you still feeling good with them?
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh-in: Week: 4
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 208.7
    Todays Weight: 212.3
  • Happily_Chaotic
    Happily_Chaotic Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Username: Happily_Chaotic
    Week: January Week 5
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW = 173.3
    CW= 173.4
    Almost that t.o.m. :)
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Allyanne1
    Weigh in Week: January week 5
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous week’s weight: 153.6
    Todays weight: 154
  • redrob1966
    Options
    Daily post (Thursday)
    Track. Yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise. Yes went for a brisk walk lunchtime a couple of miles also went shopping after work left car back of carpark so added lots of steps over 14k today.
    waiting to see what the weather brings fr this weekend should be able to get a couple of long walks in as training now alo for he grimreaper 40 mile challenge.
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Weigh ins- Mondays
    Pw:181

Jan.28th 180
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    @aroze0928 I'd love to be able to freestyle but I find I need instructions so have to follow someone lol
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    Username hnyzthms
    Weigh in Friday
    Week 5
    PW 167.8
    Cw 165.8

Yay that's better now to keep it up x
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    User Name: tlgale
    Weigh in week: 5
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 246.0
    Todays Weight: 248.4

January has been a complete write off. Will get back on track starting Monday.
This discussion has been closed.