TEAM: Run Track Minds (January)

Options

Replies

• aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Still fighting off this miserable cold.
    Thurs thru Sunday is a bust. I havent really done much of anything.
    Hoping tomorrow is a better day so I can get back to the gym.
    What a setback. Cant imagine I'll see a loss this week but its still early so maybe.

Monday check in
    Track Yes
    Calories Under
    Exercise an hour on the treadmill 13467 steps
    Goals Get back to feeling better.

• redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    calories under
    Exercise: Yes, 16k steps 45 steps
    Goals or Day more of the same tomorrow have a busy day on road so will be late night steps to catch up i think
  • redrob1966
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

calories under
    Exercise: Yes, 12k steps 45 squats
    Goals or Day for more steps and look at diet and may even look at increasing veg intake and reduce meat.
  • aroze0928
    Options
    bethcamy1 wrote: »
    Username: bethcamy1
    Week: 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW:151
    CW:150.5

Finally just starting to feel better yesterday after a two week long cold. So other than a few walks no working out for me. Even though I’m down a half pound from last week, yesterday I was down a full two and a half pounds from last week so it’s frustrating to see it up 2 pounds from yesterday. Just reminding myself that lots of factors play into the day to day weight fluctuations.

Its so true. I weigh in on Friday without a loss and the next day Im 2 pounds lighter.
    Glad your feeling better. Im still sick from last Thursday, hoping for an end in sight
  • aroze0928
    Options
    Tuesday ✔ in

Track -Yes and Under
    Exercise- Steps weren't very high 9,401 I dragged myself to the gym and used the stair machine which is a killer. Its a wonder I haven't tumbled off of it yet..and did light circuit.
    Goals- Want to do more fresh juicing. I start it then get lazy with it. Hoping for a loss on Friday.
  • aroze0928
    Options
    Toyota100 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I was drained this Monday morning. Spent entire week end at work. Saturday was the big hospital move. I was on the pt. transport team. We had to transport pt.'s from the units to the EMT bay. Then a RN went with them in ambulance to the new hospital. Sunday I worked too, I had to do my charts.

I went to work later than usually today. Before work I got on treadmill for 30 minutes and did a Leslie Sansone video for 20 minutes. I was moving like a turtle, but I did it!

You had me laughing..hey at least you did it. Any exercise is better than no exercise.
  • aroze0928
    Options
    How is everyone?

Wednesday check in

Track Yes
    Calories Under
    Exercise 13187 steps 1hour on treadmill. Didnt want to but I got it done.
    Goal of the day is to get more rest to get better. I had one fresh juice yesterday. Going to try to plan to have at least 1 a day.
  • Happily_Chaotic
    Happily_Chaotic Posts: 44 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Username: Happily_Chaotic
    Week: January Week 3
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW = 176.3
    CW= 174.9

Good luck to everyone this week :)
  • redrob1966
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

calories under
    Exercise: Yes, 10k steps 45 squats
    another day on the road tomorrow, hopng to be in office friday so i can catch up this week.
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Aroze0928 wrote: Exercise- Steps weren't very high 9,401 I dragged myself to the gym and used the stair machine which is a killer. Its a wonder I haven't tumbled off of it yet..and did light circuit.

Too funny! She dragged herself to the gym.
    Trust me, I understand. I was moving like a turtle the other day.
  • Toyota100
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I'm working nights tonight. I'm in cubicle land now. I'm trying to find creative ways to have my privacy. I have a desk job. I work 100% on computer, so I can work pretty much any hours. I could actually work from home, however management is antiquated in there thinking. Well, maybe since we moved to cubicle land and this is a new work approach, we might later be able to work from home.

I'm going to do mini walk sections with Leslie Sansone through the night at my desk. Nobody is here until early morning, so I should be ok. Security might come do rounds, but they pretty cool!
  • Toyota100
    Options
    @redrob1966 I want to start doing squats too. I'm looking for a beginners DVD, so I can learn how to do squats properly. I was going to Curves and I did squats with a machine, that helped me with positioning. Curves went out of business, so now I have to try another method. I do see a difference in my bottom.
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi all....sorry I will be honest I am struggling this week. Maybe I'm just over tired been a busy few weeks at work or the cold weather
    I just can't seem to mind my motivation to start my exercise DVD :-(

Any tips for home exercise inside welcomed.

• hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Username hnyzthms
    Week 3 Jan
    PW 167.2
    CW 166.7
This discussion has been closed.