Weigh in week 1
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Previous week 180.8
    Current week 178.6
    POSTED! and well done!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,087 Member
    Options
    I did not make my regular workout program for today, but did a couple of long walks outside in the unusually mild weather for January. The views were spectacular, and the sunset unlike anything I have seen. I'm glad after all that I was outside hiking about instead of inside working my muscles in more targeted ways - I'll catch up tomorrow!
  • jugar
    Options
    OK last post for the day. Tomorrow is the beginning of week 2! the Sunday people for weigh in are:

@Andreabroadley
    @jugar

By gar it's me. So only the 2 of us tomorrow and it's officially week 2. Let's go!!!!
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    I will definitely weigh in tomorrow. I have not posted today because I have managed to injure my rotator cuff. Went to the clinic today. Unfortunately Weight will be up because it was today .. lots of water because of the injury.
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    @Andreabroadley Oh no, rotator cuff! :-( Hope it is not surgically serious. Have gone through that rice (once for each shoulder.) A tough pist-op rehab.
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    jan110144 wrote: »
    @Andreabroadley Oh no, rotator cuff! :-( Hope it is not surgically serious. Have gone through that rice (once for each shoulder.) A tough pist-op rehab.

Thanks very much. I hope not either. But time will tell. Absolutely not what I was hoping for!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Just wanted to share last nights workout with you all. Got my run in on the treadmill and a very short lower body strength session. I went at closing time and didn’t realize that everything shuts off 5 minutes before the actual time lol. I was left sitting in the dark like...hello? Anywho glad I got there even if it was late. Also so very happy Hubby joined me!

I have to say I did overeat yesterday (damned homemade bread 🍞) but from what I can see on the scales this morning my gain is already making its way back down. Got my 2L or water in as well.

Today I’ve got a group of my girlfriends coming over for a workout followed by a healthy snack! So looking forward to it. Will post pics later. Have a wonderful Sunday team!!

@Andreabroadley - hope your injury isn’t too serious and wishing you a quick recovery ❤️
    08jbvkkr6oaq.jpeg
  • Blackbeautysue
    Blackbeautysue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week 1

PW 230
    CW 229

Sorry I weighed in late. Was here on Thursday but forgot as it’s the first time I have done this group.
  • Blackbeautysue
    Blackbeautysue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow waistaways. My name is Suzi and I am 46 years old. I have one son. I am so happy to be a part of this group and I hope to lose weight with the rest of you.
  • jugar
    Options
    Weigh in week 1

PW 230
    CW 229

Sorry I weighed in late. Was here on Thursday but forgot as it’s the first time I have done this group.

POSTED! Great job - every pound counts! Put a pound of butter on the table and visualise how much you have worked off :D
  • jugar
    Options
    Yesterday's indoor workout got swapped out for a walk with a friend - through woods and up hills to a place with an amazing 360 degree view. The sky was amazing, and the fences we had to climb over tricky! Farmers don't mind in winter, but we certainly won't be doing that walk a few months from now.

Since the sky was so great in the afternoon, I kept my eye out and took another walk right before sunset. This was the best - I have never seen a sky like that one. There were hundreds of small cotton-ball-like clouds all tinted pink on the bottom, but below and beside that, as if someone drew a line across the sky, were huge alternating stripes of pink and deep blue. If I had seen a photo online I would have accused someone of faking it.

So today, double strength work inside! It is snowing out (yay). I have to clean my work room (boo). My son is doing all the laundry (hero!).
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! So nice to see everyone here. Dang there is so much I can relate to in all your posts: Food temptations (the remaining Christmas cookies are calling my name), injuries (frozen shoulder is just about thawed), all of life’s curve balls, love of the outdoors, finding success with MFP and F2F, to name a few! I struggle with depression also, am always flip-flopping between optimism and big ambitions, to indifference and being highly distracted and lazy. Keeping on the weight loss and healthy habit track is tough. But thanks to your inspirations... I plan to bundle up and go for a long brisk walk today, take in all the shades of gray in the sky, breath deep, and thank God for all I have to be grateful of.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and a peaceful, productive and successful week ahead B)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    giphy.gif

HAD to laugh at this picture .... it SOOO reminds me of a birthday card I found once with a [suitable to the inside] collection of 4 card-cartoon style animals but no words on the front ... and inside it said "Hippo, Birdy, Two Ewes! Hippo, Birdy, Two Ewes!"
  • Bear479
    Bear479 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Actually got a run in outside. 5 miles in the rain but I had to get away from my kids they were making me crazy. Winter in Germany is brutal day after day after day of rain. Not real rain just wet and drizzle. It doesnt get very cold here normally above freezing but the rain and drizzle is never ending. I really look forward to summer!!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Group challenge Day 3 [half] done. Jan 5

7 minutes ultra-intense HIIT program setting on my exercise bike "within leave-for-work time window" .

Jan 4 I got them both in ....
    Jan 5, much-longer-than planned visit with friend in at-home recovery from surgery took priority.

REAL "within leave-for-work time window" Reality hits tomorrow with a 6:00 alarm ....
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hello again friends and happy Sunday! Got my workout in with my girlfriends and I prepared them a nice table of healthy post workout snacks. I’m so excited to get back on track with my usual schedule this week and am just over the moon that we will be making Sunday workouts with my GF’s a weekly thing!! I’m so motivated and ready to get back to losing lbs and crushing goals!!
    1q4dboifjjx1.jpeg
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM WAIST AWAYS
    PLEASE REACH OUT TO THESE 2 NEW CHALLENGER NOW ON YOUR TEAM
    THEY HAVE INPUTTED ON YOUR SPREADSHEET AND RTG FOR WEEK 2

WELCOME TO THE WAISTAWAY @Marieyeyeam AND @Astrue
    GREG...... CAPT OF WORKOUT WARRIORS AND MODERATOR

@Marieyeyeam
    [quote="Marieyeyeam;c-43100110"