TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Options

Replies

• nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    934tmn3gqg17.jpeg
    Savory vegetable stew and organic homemade sweet potato tortillas. (I used white organic sweet potatoes)

YUM!!
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily log in for: Monday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 40 oz
    Exercise: 20 minute cardio
    Steps: 10,049

It’s been a few days since I’ve commented, but I’ve been trying to keep up with posts! Sorry to hear about those of you who are sick and dealing with stress. And congrats to those having an awesome week and accomplishing goals! This past weekend was really nice, great family time and got lots done around the house, shopping, etc. But just not putting in the time or effort into myself…I’ve been doing alright with calories and have been consistently getting my 10,000 steps in, but just not 100% into it right now. I'll figure out what to do again...and try to find the balance I need!

Have a great Tuesday and week everyone!
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    934tmn3gqg17.jpeg
    Savory vegetable stew and organic homemade sweet potato tortillas. (I used white organic sweet potatoes)

Yum!!

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @NuggetBrain way to go slipping into the 60’s!!! Great job!
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well your food pics always make me want to lick my display lol I was fasting today for 24h and i knew I should’ve have not checked the forum mid day lol your stew looked too delicious :D

@sleepymom5 I am thinking of you. I hope everything will go smooth for you and you’ll be able to get used to it and settle down fast. Hugs

@eyesopennow aww so now you got a kitty! She certainly sounds like fun. /wink/ I hope it’ll all get back to normal soon with your life!!

@cyndiesstuff I hope you’re gonna have a better day tomorrow and less exhausting. Some days are like that. Plus it’s January. That explains a lot! Lol only 2 months till spring though!!!!

Haven’t read much from @CassieGetsFit2013 Hope you’re doing somewhat okay there, girl!

And congrats to all the loses so far this week! It’s been a good month:) Keep going guys, we are getting closer to our goals everyday <3
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Tuesday Jan 22
    Logged: under
    Water: 8+
    Exercise: did my 28-Day Challenge and my 3rd yoga challenge!
    Steps: 11,676
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well sorry, i missed your question the other day! the 28-Day Challenge that i’m doing is just from this magazine! it’s pretty fun! 9bng31lr505g.jpeg
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @czvanut wow 150’s!!! Congratulations 🎉
    Several of us are hoping to join you shortly. Nicer dinner pic. Thanks for sharing.
    @twyla77 I love challenges like that. I will have to check it out.
    Is that your hand? Your nails look so pretty
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

@cyndiesstuff - hope you are feeling better today!! So much stuff going around it's amazing we're not more sick!!

I am on the road to recovery. Tonight I really want to do yoga rather than just some forward folds and downward dogs - it really helps with my bad to be consistent with yoga.

Food wise, yesterday was pretty good but when it came to supper I made our chicken and lemongrass basil curry and I was going to have cauliflower rice with it but hubs made himself jasmine rice and I couldn't resist (I'm sick right, so I can have some hehe). Calories were good, carbs were high. But that's ok today is a new day!

Hope you all have a great day!!
This discussion has been closed.