The 2019 Move It Monday Challenge!

Options

Replies

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Good work @77tes taking a slow walk with your husband and the puppies, even in the heat!

@nebslp, exercise and walks always go easier with podcasts! That was an awesome walk! You are blessed to have hills available to walk on!

Monday, September 2: I decided it was going to be a much needed planned easier day. I counted 60 minutes between grocery shopping and some working with the garden.
    So today, Tuesday, I did my usual cardio exercise to make sure the week went in the right direction: 3 miles Slim & Sleek 'Pilates Inspired Walk'. 15 minutes yard/ garden this morning.

We are Keeping the Moving on Monday Momentum going 🏃‍♀️😎

🤠🌺
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,875 Member
    Options
    I got my meet-up with my sister done on Monday - it is always a great way to start the week. I'm so glad I've figured out how to fit it into this semester's schedule.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    @77tes I like the way you talk about fitting exercise into your schedule. Sometimes we think we don't have time for something, but if it's important to us, we just have to figure out how to fit it in :smiley:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    for: Monday, September 9: 20 minute outside walk, 3 Mega Miles (including the strength band), 1 Walk Blaster

🤠🌺
  • 77tes
    Options
    I started my morning with a 10 minute backyard walk. It was a beautiful morning. I got in a bit of a campus walk. Then I met my sister at Curves for our usual Monday workout, but today we pushed extra hard. One more walk this afternoon, and I’ll do my yoga tonight.
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    for: Monday, September 16: 2 hours yard/ garden

for: Monday, September 23: 4 miles Super Challenge and 1 Walk Blaster: Flexibility Walk (LS DVDs)

🤠🌺
  • nebslp
    Options
    @77tes and @texasgardnr Good moves on a Monday (as usual)!
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Thanks @nebslp 🌷!

🤠🌺
  • 77tes
    Options
    I got in my Monday meet up workout with my sister. I woke up with a headache, but the exercise seemed to help. I must admit I didn’t work very hard, just took it easy.
  • nebslp
    Options
    Gardened in my weed patch🙄, then walked down the lane and back. It’s about 1/8 mile one way. Got a late start so it was almost dark when I got back.
  • 77tes
    Options
    @nebslp your walk sounds lovely!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Move it Monday, yesterday, I exceeded my step goal plus took a 40 minute walk, partly uphill, with my happy dog. We took a different route than normal so it was nice for me to see different scenery in the neighborhood and it was exciting for Maddie to experience new smells!

Hope you have a great Tuesday!
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB, a happy walk with your happy dog 🐶!

@nebslp, sounds like a nice walk after finishing your gardening!

@77tes, glad the Curves exercise helped with your headache last week.

Monday, September 30: 90 minute early morning outdoors walk.

🤠🌺
  • 77tes
    Options
    I met my sister for our Curves workout, and since the weather was glorious we went out for a walk in the park before we started. I also did some jogging on the rebounder in the afternoon. 🏃‍♀️
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    It's not been real nice here weather wise, so I haven't gotten out for walks with my sweet little girl (dog), but yesterday was a very active day at work so I'm pretty happy about that. So yesterday was Work It Wednesday. I rounded at some of the clinics in our area of the state and so I was on my feet dashing around quite a bit. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I normally have a desk job and can go a few hours without even standing up at times depending on how many meetings I call into, so it felt really, really super good!
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB, just love your "Work It Wednesday" for Wednesday!! 'Dashing around quite a bit' sure does sound like a lot 🤣😂🏃‍♀️ ! Can't remember the last time I dashed anywhere 😅😜 lately. That is awesome that you can get out of the office sometimes!

October 7: Lower Body Circuit, 20 min Fast Walk & Brisk and Steady Walk Blaster, Flexibility Walk Blaster c/d

🤠🌺
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Took a walk with my fur baby, Maddie, tonight. What a great evening for a walk. I love crisp fall air at dusk. Walked only 1.5 miles and wasn’t real fast but we enjoyed it! Distance and speed will come with repetition... 😁🍁🍂🌻
  • 77tes
    Options
    I met my sister and we took a walk before we did our Curves circuit. Yoga before bed.
  • nebslp
    Options
    Walked my hills again today after a few weeks off. I could really tell that I lose aerobic strength quickly when I don’t work out. I had to stop a couple of times in the way up the big one.
  • 77tes
    Options
    Curves was closed today, so no workout today. However, I did some walking and got 60 active minutes according to my Fitbit. It was lovely weather, and after bad air quality from the brush fires over the weekend, it was nice to enjoy some fresh air.