The 2019 Move It Monday Challenge!

Options

Replies

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone! I walked outside had a decent clip today as I was trying to out pace the mosquitoes.
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    77tes wrote: »

I'm jealous of the riding!!

I am so lucky to be able to do this every day. Great exercise and I never have to.push myself to go do it.
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @prgirl39mfp, awesome mileage 👍!.

@77tes, you did very well getting in your exercise in spite of the heat 🌞! Well done!

@jan110144, That is a very nice variety of Moving on Monday exercises! Or any day of the week 😃.

@themedalist, Good for you teaching those pesky mosquitoes who's the boss on your walk 😎 .

June 10: 30 minute outside walk, 1 1/2 hours walking during errands/ grocery shopping.

💖:flowerforyou:

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Nice work, everyone! I did my hill yesterday and should get out there before it rains today.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Late to the game, but I DID finally move on a Monday this week. LOL! So of course, I have to journal it! I took a walk Monday afternoon with a coworker. We just walked the parking lot to get some fresh air. Tuesday, the same coworker and I took a double laps around the parking lots, and yesterday I went rounding at clinics in neighboring counties and in our city helping the doctors and nurses optimize their Epic screens (electronic patient charting software) and was on my feet all day except for the drives in between so I went over on my step goal. I have a good streak going this week and hoping to continue it today and Friday. Hoping everyone is having a great week!

@jan110144 Just like @77tes says, I am also jealous of the riding! :)
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    @nebslp, that is wonderful that you have hills nearby! I love hills and stairs, but none nearby 😢.

@PackerFanInGB, an awesome Move it Monday with your coworker. And a great week 😎 !

💖 :flowerforyou:
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,848 Member
    Options
    Today, I got to work early and did a quick workout (about10 minutes) of calisthenics and 20 minutes of chair yoga before I opened the lab for work. I also hope to get in some walking around campus since the weather is mild and lovely today.
  • jan110144
    Options
    Fairly typical say. Rode 2 horses in the morning. Spent an hour and a half in the back yard in my continuing effort to tame the mess.
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    June 17: an easy 30 plus minutes of walking around. I needed a semi-rest day today.

:flowerforyou:
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Yesterday I wasn't able to get out and walk during work breaks or at home. But today was Take it Back, Tuesday and I got 2 miles in. I know that's not a lot by most people's standards, but it's big for me! :)
  • 77tes
    Options
    You are doing great, @PackerFanInGB! 2 miles rocks!
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Indeed those two Take it Back, Tuesday miles rocked a lot, @PackerFanInGB. Well done!!!

Awesome workouts! @77tes and @jan110144!

:flowerforyou: 💖
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    June 24: 3 miles Burn to the Beat (miles 1, 2 & 2 again) & Flexibility Walk Blaster.

Happy Move it Monday y'all 💖
  • jan110144
    Options
    Today ... Rode 2 horses a d then did an hour of popl exercises this afternoon. Feeling very nice and relaxed now. Should sleep well tonight.
  • JoyStoltenburg
    JoyStoltenburg Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    New to the group today. Yesterday MONDAY did 4 miles with 2 of Leslie Sansone workouts. Will be doing the same 2 workouts today.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    @knjstolt WELCOME! Great Move it Monday action! :)
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Yesterday, on Move it Monday, I was out driving from clinic to clinic to a few different surrounding counties and then rounded on nurses and providers at each clinic helping them optimize their screens and showing them more efficient ways to document on patient's charts in Epic, our Electronic Medical Record. I don't have a good measurement of how long or how many steps, but my feet were swollen and sore when I got home, so that should be worth something, right? :wink:
  • 77tes
    Options
    On Monday, I did get in a couple short walks, totaling almost half an hour around my hilly campus and a 20 minute yoga workout.
  • JoyStoltenburg
    JoyStoltenburg Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    July 1st MONDAY!!! Woke up, brushed teeth washed face and did 5 Boosted Miles with Leslie Sansone. As Sargent Carter in Gomer Pyle says MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT! now it is Bible study time. Happy Move it Monday everyone.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    @knjstolt Nice!!!!

I plan to walk tonight when I get home. It's hot and humid today and I don't want to do it while at work because it would bring out the sweat stench... HAHA! TMI???

I have a feeling I will need it tonight. Had a very "family drama" weekend and it's continued into today. I plan to work off some frustration by walking my buddy, Maddie.

Happy Monday everyone!