The 2019 Move It Monday Challenge!

Options

Replies

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    10.08 miles golfing and walking Einstein.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Workout at Curves with my sister plus a Darebee pyramid workout and walk to post office. 😊
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    April 29: 2 hours, includes a lot of errand walking, and a short time in the grocery store.

:flowerforyou:
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    7 miles golfing and morning yoga
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    May 6: 5 miles: Walk It Off & Tone It Up plus the extra Firm Band workout.

:flowerforyou:
  • 77tes
    Options
    Usual Monday workout with my sister plus a walk to the post office and back before our workout. :)
  • 77tes
    Options
    Usual Monday workout and an extra long walk through the park since my sister was delayed.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,648 Member
    Options
    @77tes You are so faithful. Someday I want to be like you!!! I'll let you know when that happens.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Monday, 5/13, was spent lying down with pretty much no activity. Tuesday was spent in meeting after meeting, so not much activity yesterday either. So today I decided my goal was to get my *kitten* outside for a minimum of 15 minutes walking over my lunch break. I did get out there and walked 22 minutes (used Map My Walk). It was a beautiful day and really helped my attitude this afternoon because I got away from this darn desk!

So, it wasn't Move It Monday....but it WAS Work-in-a-Walk Wednesday! :)
  • 77tes
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB , I like that - "Work-in-a-Walk Wednesday!" :D
  • 77tes
    Options
    Monday workout with my sister plus a walk to the post office. An absolutely glorious day!
  • 77tes
    Options
    Curves was closed today so I took a long walk with my husband and did a HASFit video Tabata workout.
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB, I also really liked your "Work-in-a-Walk Wednesday!" 👍

@77tes, Awesome variety of Monday workouts!

My catch up post for Move it Monday:

May 13: 45 minutes Gazelle

May 20: Walking during my errands

May 28: I made Memorial Day a rest day. I substituted Tuesday: 3 Walk Blasters and some gardening.

💖:flowerforyou:
  • 77tes
    Options
    My schedule has changed, and since I work on Monday morning, I can't do my usual workout with my sister. We'll have to shift that to Wednesday. However, I got in 36 minutes of brisk walking around my hilly campus.
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    @77tes, great walk today. I'm certainly happy that you and your sister can do your Curves workout together on another day! Yay 🙂

June 3rd: 15 minute outside walk, 2 mile LS's Brisk Walk plus 2 Walk Blasters (Dance & Flexibility).

🌼 :flowerforyou:
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    June 3rd 2.37 miles walked.

Well done everyone!
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    2 mile walk today!
  • 77tes
    Options
    @prgirl39mfp , good going.

The heat has set in, and so the struggle to get in the exercise on workdays begins. Today, I did a quick workout (about10 minutes) of calisthenics before work. I was also able to get in about 30 minutes of walking both out in the blazing sun and inside an empty office with AC.
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    220 active minutes today per Fitbit, included riding horse, weight training and a walk
  • 77tes
    Options
    jan110144 wrote: »
    220 active minutes today per Fitbit, included riding horse, weight training and a walk

I'm jealous of the riding!!